My Abortions, My Life

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
i got locked up rather in a framed way .. hate it in there .. lost a mate too ..
Translates to: "I'm a fucking liar"
as you wish, your problem ..
hqdefault.jpg

Pussy Eater

El Paso
Women need to be raped. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives save for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit. They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up. This is what women really want. I say we give it to them.

Pussy Eater

El Paso
Rape is also known as surprise sex, is essentially the act of getting forcefully owned by the penis, and is the most fun thing in the world for most. There is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's another goddamn slut getting what she fucking deserves. The only real "victims" here are the so-called rapists. Both men and women of any age can be raped. Rape is about sex, not power.

They should let them abort a kid if they need to.

Women seduce these men to have their goodness plundered and then call it rape because they don't want to look like whores. Also, so called 'good girls are ultimately more fun victim to rape. For examples.. children and, very obviously, virgins. If you can't get a child or don't want to risk it, then find an innocent small-bodied teenager. She will work just as well. Act like you are her friend at first or that you are interested in her, and she should succumb to you right away. These girls are dumb as hell. If you're lucky enough to have gotten a virgin then she should be extra tight. Not only will you cum really fast and very strongly, but there is no better feeling in the world than watching some girl cry in pain as you're popping her cherry. Pull her hair, spank her, even cum in her mouth for added effect. Have her tell you that she likes it, and if she doesn't then threaten to pound her even harder. These girls will just grow up to become sluts anyway, so they deserved it too. Make sure you cuddle these girls afterwards though, just to make them feel a little less "raped".

Just kidding, tell them to go make you lunch.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Rape is also known as surprise sex, is essentially the act of getting forcefully owned by the penis, and is the most fun thing in the world for most. There is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's another goddamn slut getting what she fucking deserves. The only real "victims" here are the so-called rapists. Both men and women of any age can be raped. Rape is about sex, not power.

They should let them abort a kid if they need to.

Women seduce these men to have their goodness plundered and then call it rape because they don't want to look like whores. Also, so called 'good girls are ultimately more fun victim to rape. For examples.. children and, very obviously, virgins. If you can't get a child or don't want to risk it, then find an innocent small-bodied teenager. She will work just as well. Act like you are her friend at first or that you are interested in her, and she should succumb to you right away. These girls are dumb as hell. If you're lucky enough to have gotten a virgin then she should be extra tight. Not only will you cum really fast and very strongly, but there is no better feeling in the world than watching some girl cry in pain as you're popping her cherry. Pull her hair, spank her, even cum in her mouth for added effect. Have her tell you that she likes it, and if she doesn't then threaten to pound her even harder. These girls will just grow up to become sluts anyway, so they deserved it too. Make sure you cuddle these girls afterwards though, just to make them feel a little less "raped".

Just kidding, tell them to go make you lunch.
still forced up .. some females are whores true not worth it .. but not all ..

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Yeah.. It was a little much, but still his opinion :/
Some things go beyond "just his opinion"... For these people they invented jails and in the Netherlands what we call TBS
(mandatory treatment for the convicted criminal who will not be released until he is healthy again)

The hat looks good on you btw! :LOL1:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
please accept my advice and go seek some help
nein ... cos if a shrink fucks me up in my current situation, he will be the one responsible and it's my life and his resp. no good.. trust me cos patience doesn't last...
Then go to a mental institution and be admitted voluntarily
Been there. Done that. Only it wasn't voluntary. ;)
lol .. don't like em here they are dachau prisons and too abusive ..
I think I was the abusive patient, lol. They couldn't handle me. Took 4 of them to wrestle me down just to give me 3 shots in my ass! Ha ha ha! Country strong, baby! Resistant little bitch, I know, I know......hehehe.
When was this?

November 2019 xoxox

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
please accept my advice and go seek some help
nein ... cos if a shrink fucks me up in my current situation, he will be the one responsible and it's my life and his resp. no good.. trust me cos patience doesn't last...
Then go to a mental institution and be admitted voluntarily
Been there. Done that. Only it wasn't voluntary. ;)
lol .. don't like em here they are dachau prisons and too abusive ..
I think I was the abusive patient, lol. They couldn't handle me. Took 4 of them to wrestle me down just to give me 3 shots in my ass! Ha ha ha! Country strong, baby! Resistant little bitch, I know, I know......hehehe.
When was this?

November 2019 xoxox
nov. the best month ...

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter