My Abortions, My Life

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Either she is lying, or this is a coping mechanism. She is completely desensitized to it and I haven’t ever encountered a woman who this wasn’t difficult for... until now.

I’m pro choice because I believe in quality of life. I support my friends who are against abortion as much as I’ve supported my friends who decided to have one.

But I would like to say that I’m glad she isn’t procreating. Can you imagine what she would put into this world... or what horrors it would endure? Um, yeah... no thank you.

She's a fucking troll. Disgusting troll.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
All the pro choicers having a go at this girl for not putting on fake tears yet the outcome is just the same... Any woman upset about an abortion is only feeling self pity through guilt afterall can there be a more selfish act?
Bingo

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All the pro choicers having a go at this girl for not putting on fake tears yet the outcome is just the same... Any woman upset about an abortion is only feeling self pity through guilt afterall can there be a more selfish act?

What can be a more selfish act? I'll tell you: Being a man who judges women about abortion. It's not your life. Keep your fuckin mouth shut.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Either she is lying, or this is a coping mechanism. She is completely desensitized to it and I haven’t ever encountered a woman who this wasn’t difficult for... until now.

I’m pro choice because I believe in quality of life. I support my friends who are against abortion as much as I’ve supported my friends who decided to have one.

But I would like to say that I’m glad she isn’t procreating. Can you imagine what she would put into this world... or what horrors it would endure? Um, yeah... no thank you.

She's a fucking troll. Disgusting troll.

I'd wager 'Kitty Zhang' is a He & not a She.

Probably not even Chinese.

More likely a White Male.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What can be a more selfish act? I'll tell you: Being a man who judges women about abortion. It's not your life. Keep your fuckin mouth shut.
Shut your cunt. You should never have been giving the gift of childbirth. Your offspring are doomed if they grow up listening to your fucking delusional tripe. Get a job and support America you cheap-arsed whore.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's not your life either it's an innocents kids life you selfish cunt... I'll judge you whenever I feel like it and there's nothing you can do about it... Deal with it, killer...

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I'm pregnant again.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'm now 25 and I had my second one in 2018. I was doing drugs and drinking, so I basically hurt it a lot and was told it wasn't healthy so I couldn't live with that if I kept it. So I got it done. It was the hardest decision I made. Now this. I'm not financially ready or have my own place to raise a child. I'm still trying to get myself together and go back to school.
I'm having bad mental issues and anxiety thinking about this and it's ruined my weekend tbh.
I'm pregnant again.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'm now 25 and I had my second one in 2018. I was doing drugs and drinking, so I basically hurt it a lot and was told it wasn't healthy so I couldn't live with that if I kept it. So I got it done. It was the hardest decision I made. Now this. I'm not financially ready or have my own place to raise a child. I'm still trying to get myself together and go back to school.
I'm having bad mental issues and anxiety thinking about this and it's ruined my weekend tbh.
Do you first and foremost.

Fuck the haters

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Go into a pro choice group and start talking about nightmares, grief and suicidal thoughts after abortion.

Than come back and we can talk about judgement when you see first hand what post abortive suffering women get for opening up against the POLITICAL narrative and talking about how they REALLY feel.

As a woman you can say anything outside of "it was the right decision at the time" or about how you never had a doubt.

Go in there with real feelings and watch the fangs and claws come out.

I would take what Shamp said... that validating human observation that was not said with malice... over the unhinged verbal abuse I have endured for refusing to feel how abortion advocates try to force women to feel. They could be more judgemental, or invalidating.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Go into a pro choice group and start talking about nightmares, grief and suicidal thoughts after abortion.

Than come back and we can talk about judgement when you see first hand what post abortive suffering women get for opening up against the POLITICAL narrative and talking about how they REALLY feel.

As a woman you can say anything outside of "it was the right decision at the time" or about how you never had a doubt.

I would take what Shamp said... that validating human observation that was not said with malice... over the unhinged verbal abuse I have endured for refusing to feel how abortion advocates try to force women to feel. They could be more judgemental, or invalidating.

So you think because some assholes invalidated your feelings, no other woman should ever have the right to have an abortion. Typical Pot Kettle Dove logic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you think because some assholes invalidated your feelings, no other woman should ever have the right to have an abortion. Typical Pot Kettle Dove logic.

It's not just "some assholes", Lotus.

Come on.....you see where I hang out. Do you think if it were just SOME assholes I would bother saying this?

I think you are a more compassionate person than the majority of those who share your stances. And I think you assume they are better people because you are.

If you think what I shared is bad? There is so much worse :/

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Come on.....you see where I hang out. Do you think if it were just SOME assholes I would bother saying this?

I think you are a more compassionate person than the majority of those who share your stances. And I think you assume they are better people because you are.

In all sincerity, you should seek counseling. Your experience may mirror those of some, or even many. It doesn't mirror the experience of all women. And your experience shouldn't dictate what other women have rights to at all. Their experience is theirs and no one else's.

And disrespecting your own experience by using it as political fodder is pretty twisted, imo.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oak, be honest, you wanted to have an abortion when you first woke up face down still reeking of engine grease in a public urinal but the doctor told you it would take 6 days and a deep ocean drilling rig to find the fetus

amirite?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In all sincerity, you should seek counseling. Your experience may mirror those of some, or even many. It doesn't mirror the experience of all women. And your experience shouldn't dictate what other women have rights to at all. Their experience is theirs and no one else's.

And disrespecting your own experience by using it as political fodder is pretty twisted, imo.

I agree with you on this, Oak.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

converted.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

converted.gif

No wonder you need implants and role playing to enjoy sex. You take all the wonder and joy out of it.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

converted.gif

No wonder you need implants and role playing to enjoy sex. You take all the wonder and joy out of it.
Oi...you clueless cunt, I am a piercer, I have genital piercings. Subdermal implants are an entirely different thing and not my cup of tea. Get educated you moronic queefer!