No gas here

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fossil fuel almost passé. Solar cells, batteries are the future.
Battery powered cars won't work in cold climates unless you only drive a couple of blocks with no heat and no one will drive those when it's 30-40 below.

Unfortunate. The solar panels on my GFs roof charges her electric car, and charges batteries that eliminates the need for a back up generator. She can power the refrigerators and 2 lighting circuits for 16 hours. Any excess gets sold back to the power company. I call that win/win
What'd ya do, steal the bitch a barbie car from one of your child rape victims? I bet it dont take much battery charge to drive from box to box in the hovel!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1620939223_qfto8058z4.jpg

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thats a whore. You can tell by the tattoos. Soak it in cider.

Yeah I almost thought it was my sister, the slut, hahahahaa.

Why don't you take a heavy duty trash bag out to the pipeline and fillerup?

No one and I mean no one can be this stupid in real life.

Can they?

She did run for life to a foreign country...

Reminds me of you Dinky Dianna

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Thats a whore. You can tell by the tattoos. Soak it in cider.

Yeah I almost thought it was my sister, the slut, hahahahaa.

Why don't you take a heavy duty trash bag out to the pipeline and fillerup?

No one and I mean no one can be this stupid in real life.

Can they?

She did run for life to a foreign country...

Reminds me of you Dinky Dianna

Why would a dirt poor sand squatter be reminded of anything to do with me...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Laid off pipeline worker has waring for Biden:

...and it has implications for the 2022 Congressional Elections

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure, the likelihood of that happening along with people being murdered is zero, but still, there's historical prescient. When the banks had all their deposits raided in the late 20's, the government and news agencies assured the public that everything was stable. After a week or 2 of people re-depositing, the banks closed their doors. Not only did my grandparents and great grandparents lose all their money, they were unable to retrieve their safety deposit box contents. Just because there's a nut running around saying its the end of the world doesnt mean you shouldnt prepare a bit. 15 gallons of spare gasoline isnt a huge dangerous hoard, especially if you're in an area thats ran out of gas. There's also several articles expressing concern that this wont be the last instance of this happening.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure, the likelihood of that happening along with people being murdered is zero, but still, there's historical prescient. When the banks had all their deposits raided in the late 20's, the government and news agencies assured the public that everything was stable. After a week or 2 of people re-depositing, the banks closed their doors. Not only did my grandparents and great grandparents lose all their money, they were unable to retrieve their safety deposit box contents. Just because there's a nut running around saying its the end of the world doesnt mean you shouldnt prepare a bit. 15 gallons of spare gasoline isnt a huge dangerous hoard, especially if you're in an area thats ran out of gas. There's also several articles expressing concern that this wont be the last instance of this happening.
Probably so, and the only insurance to protect yourself from it would be to go totally off grid, I think I'm too lazy for that, but it's a thought, I still ponder.