No gas here

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im sure y'all heard about the supposed cyber attack on the pipeline in the greater part of Dixie. Well now there is no gas in my area. My nephew couldnt find any in his neck of the woods 30 minutes from here. I got lucky, I waited in a line that had 100 cars, and barely got any, cause they were shutting off the pumps further from the tank, aka running out. My friend 15 minutes away in another part of town, nothing. City has dried up.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
And now that Witmer cunt from Michigan wants to shut down Line 5 pipeline which gives Ontario and Queerbec 27% of their fuel needs. I hope she does shut it down so those eastern cunts can go without. :ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just wait Lotuscunt will blame Trump or maybe Kyle. lol

No no no, its white supremacy's fault lol.

This is Biden's fault, cause supposedly it was Russia, well, Biden been trying to have a piss match with Putin, especially after Putin embarrassed his ass a few weeks ago lol.

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And now that Witmer cunt from Michigan wants to shut down Line 5 pipeline which gives Ontario and Queerbec 27% of their fuel needs. I hope she does shut it down so those eastern cunts can go without. :ThumbsUp1:

Blame the Yankees, us good Southern folk would not of done that lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

This is Biden's fault, cause supposedly it was Russia, well, Biden been trying to have a piss match with Putin, especially after Putin embarrassed his ass a few weeks ago lol.

Putins going to take Bidens lunch money. haha

Then Putin will fuck Kamala in the ass while he makes Jill lick his balls lol. Joe wont remember the next day.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im waiting for one of the SOYnior Citizens to barge in here and say "look at these Russia supporters!" lol. Im willing to bet Joe's lunch money on it lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I filled up two days before this cyber attack. No shortages here but owners have taken advantage of the situation in order to raise prices. I hear people whining that gas might go to $3 on the east coast. Men, we've been at $4 for months now in California. Thanks, Democrats.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I filled up two days before this cyber attack. No shortages here but owners have taken advantage of the situation in order to raise prices. I hear people whining that gas might go to $3 on the east coast. Men, we've been at $4 for months now in California. Thanks, Democrats.

Fucking Democrats ruin everything.

Hell, we were around 1.50 before Biden took office, then it went to 2.50 right after the Commander in Thief got in there, its almost 3 now, and I hear we might reach 5.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im waiting for one of the SOYnior Citizens to barge in here and say "look at these Russia supporters!" lol. Im willing to bet Joe's lunch money on it lol.

I've got them two fags on iggy and I just recently took lutuscunt off iggy but she may make the list again soon. lol

Lotus aint like the other two, I consider her Libby Lite lol. She knows there is corruption at foot, but sometimes she has a hard time grasping certain things, blinded. I havent given up on her yet lol. PLUS Lotus is a worthy ally, when it comes to Oak. You were fortunate enough to not have to listen that pork bellied racist. Lotus gained much respect from me when I saw her go up against her, and stomp her ass time and time again lol. Still hope with Lotus, not much, but its there lol.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Aren't we all glad Trump was obsessed with the southern border, and literally let his Russian Oligarch Overloard's burrow deeper into our Internet Architecture? Good stuff Trumpers!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ Something an unabashed Putinist would wail.

I rest my case lol.
"Herpa derp, I done aksed Putin if he would cheat on us and said said No" Puppet In Chief.

At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections.
"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied.

US intelligence agencies concluded in 2016 that Russia was behind an effort to tip the scale of the US election against Hillary Clinton, with a state-authorised campaign of cyber attacks and fake news stories planted on social media.

Trump-Putin-16-July-2018-800x450.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...also why the US needs the Keystone pipeline because if one line goes down, the other can act as a backup.

Yeah, admittedly that was really dumb cancelling that piepline cuz the US is still very dependent upon oil aka fgssil fuels.

Green Energy aint there yet.

Won't be for another25 years at least.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways, liberal left leaning Piers Morgan wanred Joe Biden about the dangers of going Woke.

So...this is perhaps his first 'Woke' mistake/moment.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahaha, look at Admin REACH! All the way back to 2016 lolol. And such a pathetic reach.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahahaha, look at Admin REACH! All the way back to 2016 lolol. And such a pathetic reach.

I thought when Biden cancelled the Keystone project, that it was a big mistake.

Maybe the sabatoge was by some disgruntled worker or crew who got laid off from the Keystone project, eh?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I thought when Biden cancelled the Keystone project, that it was a big mistake.

Maybe the sabatoge was by some disgruntled worker or crew who got laid off from the Keystone project, eh?

Supposedly its RUSSIA!

Some group that went by the name of Dark something.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Then Putin will fuck Kamala in the ass while he makes Jill lick his balls lol. Joe wont remember the next day.

wow quite the patriot
I thought AMERICA came first, my bad it was your feels (:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I've got them two fags on iggy and I just recently took lutuscunt off iggy but she may make the list again soon. lol

she hurt you that bad huh LOL
LOL

LOL

LOL

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

wow quite the patriot
How was your day stinky? Did you work hard? I hear you work on your knees to earn a living. *snicker*

X

xXx
Site Supporter

wow quite the patriot
How was your day stinky? Did you work hard? I hear you work on your knees to earn a living. *snicker*

LOL

I aim for BLAZOR and catch a shit sharK LMFAO !!

ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa fucking hell man, is your pic still in the hall of legends at the Gloryhole