No gas here

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
When the boss asks why I aint at work.....

iu

• Funny
Reactions: X

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I wonder if someone in the US government, CIA was behind this because they want Biden to at least consider re-starting Keystone XL for national security reasons?

Maybe they just used this incident to point out the flaw/weaknesses of Biden's goit-alone strategy to transform the US Economy to Green Energy.

Even if the US plans to transition away from fossil fuels to Green Energy, they still need a diversified strategy.

Getting rid of the pipelines overnight and expecting the US to transition to alternative energy leaves the US extremely vunerable.

The Democrats didn't think this thing through and instead let the AC's dictate the energy policy of the United States.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Im sure y'all heard about the supposed cyber attack on the pipeline in the greater part of Dixie. Well now there is no gas in my area. My nephew couldnt find any in his neck of the woods 30 minutes from here. I got lucky, I waited in a line that had 100 cars, and barely got any, cause they were shutting off the pumps further from the tank, aka running out. My friend 15 minutes away in another part of town, nothing. City has dried up.

Must be some parked cars that have some, just go on a siphoning mission...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahahaha, look at Admin REACH! All the way back to 2016 lolol. And such a pathetic reach.

I thought when Biden cancelled the Keystone project, that it was a big mistake.

Maybe the sabatoge was by some disgruntled worker or crew who got laid off from the Keystone project, eh?
Stolen elections have consequences josephine.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im sure y'all heard about the supposed cyber attack on the pipeline in the greater part of Dixie. Well now there is no gas in my area. My nephew couldnt find any in his neck of the woods 30 minutes from here. I got lucky, I waited in a line that had 100 cars, and barely got any, cause they were shutting off the pumps further from the tank, aka running out. My friend 15 minutes away in another part of town, nothing. City has dried up.

I was wondering about my own vehicle getting siphoned where I live lol. First thing I checked this morning, making sure no fucker got me lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
On my way to work, pumps all had plastic on the handles, no gas.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Crisis will be over soon.
Restarting pipeline Friday.
Replenished by Monday.​

I hope.

"Supposedly", if the terrorists dont get their money by Friday, they are gonna take down the US power grid.

@Harry McKnackers , is this what you were trying to warn us about a few weeks ago?

Yes...in a way... have your tanks filled.

Shit.

I filled up last night, but a trip to work and back is 1/3 tank. So today will be the first 1/3, tomorrow the second. But now Im wondering if I should skip work tomorrow, and hold on to what I have. I dont like counting chickens that aint hatched yet, and we really dont know when gas will be back.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It was when they declared a State of Emergency that everyone panicked. Fuckin' hell.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
BTW - you guys do know that the Keystone XL pipeline was only the fist leg of transporting oil (extracted by a highly polluting process) to China. It would not change a snap gasoline shortage here. That project is for the sole purpose of enriching ExxonMobil and it's CEOs.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It was when they declared a State of Emergency that everyone panicked. Fuckin' hell.

Always keep at least 2x a full tank. I run diesel so it's not so hard and I have a 140 litre tank and a 20 litre jerry can... if you don't use gasoline in 6-9 months, it degrades.

There are Briggs and Stratton additives that prolong fuel life though.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
BTW - you guys do know that the Keystone XL pipeline was only the fist leg of transporting oil (extracted by a highly polluting process) to China. It would not change a snap gasoline shortage here. That project is for the sole purpose of enriching ExxonMobil and it's CEOs.

Shush, mongtoid...

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Always keep at least 2x a full tank. I run diesel so it's not so hard and I have a 140 litre tank and a 20 litre jerry can... if you don't use gasoline in 6-9 months, it degrades.

My son couldnt even find gas cans.

Never had a need before. But I have learned from this.

Yup, I put that additive in my mower gas can when its not mowing season.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Now you know what the future looks like...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, entitled lady in a Honda tries to cut in line in front of dozens of people and then gets into a fight when she gets called on her arrogance and bad behavior.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I was wondering about my own vehicle getting siphoned where I live lol. First thing I checked this morning, making sure no fucker got me lol.

Most cars have had lockable gas tank doors since the 1970's. Also, just park your car in your garage.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Crisis will be over soon.
Restarting pipeline Friday.
Replenished by Monday.​

I hope.

"Supposedly", if the terrorists dont get their money by Friday, they are gonna take down the US power grid.

@Harry McKnackers , is this what you were trying to warn us about a few weeks ago?

The US would just respond by doing the same to Russia's power lines and fuel pipelines. Now, Russia does require all of its infrastructure to use an old Soviet programing language instead of Unix or windows or old dos systems like in the west. Maybe that is obscure enough to provide them a little protection. I don't know.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Now you know what the future looks like...

Between @Breakfall 's dick, and the gas shortage, I would say things are looking VERY Mad Max! lol

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Most cars have had lockable gas tank doors since the 1970's. Also, just park your car in your garage.

I dont have white privilege lol, I dont have a garage, nor a locking gas cap.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahaha, check the video, people be fighting already!

Girl tried cutting in line, hit dudes car, then spat on dude. Dude gets out, spits back, and then girl starts swinging.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My coworker said he saw a fight yesterday at the pumps, another fucker that was cutting in line.