Now this wouldn't surprise me at all

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Considering the hefty sums of money Biden's people were providing to antifa activists towards legal fees and bail?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Holliday

Banned
Banned
NewsMax....many many LoLz :LMAO:

You moron - Law enforcement is identifying these people because they are on camera.
They are all mentally ill right wingers.
Enough with the faux newsier than FauxNews faux news already.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You moron - Law enforcement is identifying these people because they are on camera.
ANd of course, according to you turds, all the rioters in the BLM protesters were all right wingers too

thanks for biting the bait, sucker.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

ANd of course, according to you turds, all the rioters in the BLM protesters were all right wingers too

Find me a post either here or at SG where I wrote that.

Now run along and don't come back till you find one.

Oh - and take Duhv with you.
...and lokmerde - he can help you look too.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

most of the BLM protestors in the crowds I was in were your average, everyday, working class people trying to put pressure on the police departments/district attorneys to file charges against the Floyd officers so they can stand trial... there were also medical field workers who had backpacks of supplies and had identified themselves with signs as Red Cross medical technicians... some of them treated the people who were shot at pine & 11th when that car drove through 6 city blocks where the Seattle PD had turned off all traffic control signals and did not properly blockade them (I presume multiple lawsuits were filed cause it’s illegal to endanger pedestrians like that and the police did it to deter the protestors... people were using bikes to block the street to try to prevent this from happening the day before and I was out during the first 2 weeks of Seattle BLM protests).

how anyone can be against THAT level of protest is beyond my comprehension #SMH

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
most of the BLM protestors in the crowds I was in were your average, everyday, working class people trying to put pressure on the police departments/district attorneys to file charges against the Floyd officers so they can stand trial...

And you know what? I was behind them 100% until they started destroying the property of innocent people that lived in neighborhoods already tethering the line of poverty

I especially dropped my support for them when appropriate charges were filed against the officers and they continued on with the violence and destruction

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
most of the BLM protestors in the crowds I was in were your average, everyday, working class people trying to put pressure on the police departments/district attorneys to file charges against the Floyd officers so they can stand trial...

And you know what? I was behind them 100% until they started destroying the property of innocent people that lived in neighborhoods already tethering the line of poverty

I especially dropped my support for them when appropriate charges were filed against the officers and they continued on with the violence and destruction
Hell, even I was on the side of the Floyd protesters until they started terrorizing people. THEN, it turned out that it was a drug OD AND the motherfucker was haywire yelling "I cant breathe" even when they were gingerly trying to put him in the squad. At that point, I wished they just shot the motherfucker in the head!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

fair enough in my book... I was horrified too! Like stop this shit... you’re convoluting an important message with this BS

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fair enough in my book... I was horrified too! Like stop this shit... you’re convoluting an important message with this BS
That's because to a good 80% of them there was no message. Just opportunity. Opportunity to rob, loot and destroy without consequence

This is what is making the reaction to yesterday's events, although horrifying in themselves, disgusting to accept

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Turns out she had TDS (Trump Devotion Syndrome)
Her hate cost her life.

'Nothing can stop us': Slain Trump supporter tweeted conspiracy theories and her devotion to Trump in days before her death

Actually, it turns out a bullet can.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Turns out she had TDS (Trump Devotion Syndrome)
Her hate cost her life.

'Nothing can stop us': Slain Trump supporter tweeted conspiracy theories and her devotion to Trump in days before her death

Actually, it turns out a bullet can.
Sheeeit. Now they have a Martyr.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
I got a better theory

There's people who pretend to be both Trump supporters AND antifa, and go to these rallies for the sole purpose of inciting violence, and then slink back to their hideyholes to watch you screaching monkies point the finger at eachother, and don't really give two flying fucks about the bad orangeman or some commie soy revolution

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I got a better theory

There's people who pretend to be both Trump supporters AND antifa, and go to these rallies for the sole purpose of inciting violence, and then slink back to their hideyholes to watch you screaching monkies point the finger at eachother, and don't really give two flying fucks about the bad orangeman or some commie soy revolution
You try the new McRib yet?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got a better theory

It aint new, you blithering retard.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I got a better theory

You are gay, aren't you?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got a better theory

You are gay, aren't you?

NO YUO FAGGIT! PWN3D!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I got a better theory

Why don’t you be a real thought leader and open a lemonade stand at the next violent protest

Surely theft, burglary, armed robbery, destruction of property, arson and assault have the perpensity to work up quite a thirst do they not?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I got a better theory

This one is. Better bun and sweet pickles, new sauce.
You try it?

senior penor

Factory Bastard
From outside the Earth...

...and we're not being told about it.

Too many "kick the can" actions have happened over the last 10-20 years, and too many radical philosophies.

It's called Armageddon and I think we're living in the Great Tribulation right now this minute.

Most of the people here will die.
You seem to love getting things wrong. The police said they think it was an "anti-police activist".
I see, and in the recent Presidential elections, would the anti-police demo tend to vote Tottering Trump, or Smoking Joe Biden? Take your time, and this is an open google test. eta, Hint; Boogaloo
I got a better theory

Why don’t you be a real thought leader and open a lemonade stand at the next violent protest

Surely theft, burglary, armed robbery, destruction of property, arson and assault have the perpensity to work up quite a thirst do they not?
Would that be the "violent" prosests like January 6th or actual violent protests like Seattle, portland, e.t.c?

I need to know if I need to actually buy lemonade or take out a big insurance policy and let the rioters do the rest