Random Thoughts Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This time of year looks lovely with all the leaves , but there’s slugs, I don’t like slugs, they shouldn’t be allowed...

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
124765372-2876874699118486-435121609095076583-o.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck, I wanna fly my Southern flag again. Wish I had the means to march all the way to Richmond, flying it all the way. Yes march, not drive. Not in Winter for sure lol, right now aint bad.

Notice how the monuments havent been coming down so fast, and they focused on Biden's win? Yeah, all that shit was over Trump, intimidation tactics, as I've said all along.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ha! I just dug up this thread too.

I feel ya man!!! Fuck, they playing Christmas in WalMart already!

They canceled all my shit, well I canceling Crimmus this year! Except the food, I will spend time with family and eat food hahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Civil war is coming

In a way I cant wait. At the same time, I wish we all could just get along, and have a drink together around the bonfire and sing songs. Unfortunately THEY are almost forcing this on us. Between the media and everything, its almost unavoidable.

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
Civil war is coming

In a way I cant wait. At the same time, I wish we all could just get along, and have a drink together around the bonfire and sing songs. Unfortunately THEY are almost forcing this on us. Between the media and everything, its almost unavoidable.

I don't actually think it will be a war with any fighting. I think it will be a war of words between far left and far right groups and the media. Alex Jones will be the new leader.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Civil war is coming

I don't actually think it will be a war with any fighting. I think it will be a war of words between far left and far right groups and the media. Alex Jones will be the new leader.

Hahaha Alex Jones.

Nah man, word on the web, the Right is prepped to defend, the Left is prepared to "rise up" yet they are all a bunch of soy boi sissy bitches. Then there is Bastards like you and me, that just want to be left alone, and have our liberties and freedoms, without a bunch of motherfucking drama. Fuck 2020 with a huge ass pineapple up its motherfucking ass.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Civil war is coming

Hahaha Alex Jones.

Nah man, word on the web, the Right is prepped to defend, the Left is prepared to "rise up" yet they are all a bunch of soy boi sissy bitches. Then there is Bastards like you and me, that just want to be left alone, and have our liberties and freedoms, without a bunch of motherfucking drama. Fuck 2020 with a huge ass pineapple up its motherfucking ass.

Well stated.....

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
Civil war is coming

Hahaha Alex Jones.

Yup. I just wanna work and not deal with this fucking bullshit that is 2020.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That last post made me think of a buddy that once told me ' Dude, I ate her Box till I hit backbone' :LMAO: :LMAO:

I have a wide assortment of fucks in my life LOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There’s a beautiful Irish drinking song that is part of any Irish wake. Can’t remember it tho.