Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
127125393_3659030947453226_5545669858343802055_o.jpg

2j8zdc.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To think I sometimes used to make excuses not to go out, I’d love to walk in the pub now and everyone was there, shouting obscenities at me as I walk through the door...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I want to go to the pub...
crying-and-sniffling.gif

We shall go when you come for Thanksgiving lol.
This is awesome. An American that finally wants to adopt me as their brother...and pay for my tab whenever we go to the pub. Damn you're the best and cheers @Blazor don't worry about room and board...if you got a small spot in your garage or basement I will cram myself in there...for a fat bastard I don't need much space. As for food...well if shit goes missing on your fridge you obviously infested with rats so deal with it and get another job lol:)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I want to go to the pub...
crying-and-sniffling.gif

We shall go when you come for Thanksgiving lol.
This is awesome. An American that finally wants to adopt me as their brother...and pay for my tab whenever we go to the pub. Damn you're the best and cheers @Blazor don't worry about room and board...if you got a small spot in your garage or basement I will cram myself in there...for a fat bastard I don't need much space. As for food...well if shit goes missing on your fridge you obviously infested with rats so deal with it and get another job lol:)

Well I dont know about picking up the tab, I will buy ya a round though lol. Sure man, you can shack up with @SHAMPAIN when he comes. My son's room is currently empty. Aint much in the fridge, hope you like bologna lol.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Well this is totally fucked up man! well do you have a fire pit in your back yard @Blazor ? I'll sleep next to the fire I get going. Fry up squirrel, some coons, and worms for us all for breakfast...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well this is totally fucked up man! well do you have a fire pit in your back yard @Blazor ? I'll sleep next to the fire I get going. Fry up squirrel, some coons, and worms for us all for breakfast...

Hahaha, yes, right by the creek. I hope you like pussy, Midnight, Bear, and Mrs Stripey hang out out there lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I want to run for president. I would BUILD the fucking wall.....since I'm so great at "building", of course. ;)

I think at this point, a LOT of us motherfuckers are thinking we would be a damn good president lol.

I've thought of running for several years lol. Sadly we are only allowed to vote for those in the Royal Bloodline. No one would ever see me in the media.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I want to run for president. I would BUILD the fucking wall.....since I'm so great at "building", of course. ;)

I think at this point, a LOT of us motherfuckers are thinking we would be a damn good president lol.

I've thought of running for several years lol. Sadly we are only allowed to vote for those in the Royal Bloodline. No one would ever see me in the media.

I would vote for you, hun! :) If I were president, I'd deliberately piss a lot of people off..... hahahaha!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I would vote for you, hun! :) If I were president, I'd deliberately piss a lot of people off..... hahahaha!

Awww right on. I would vote for you too lol.

Lets break out the fiddle and banjo, and be the first ever dueling Presidents running for office lol. No Vice bullshit, one man, and one woman, leading the nation. Nothing says Liberty more than a Southerner. We dont need no Soy Boi Obamas, no Richie Rich Bush's and Clintons, nah, we need some working class fuckers, that can get shit DONE!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The price of crude oil has been going up the last few days. I expect the price at the pump will soon follow.
travel is up and so is demand
last spring with the lockdown hysteria gas dropped like water and the highways were empty
tbh i loved it

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
The price of crude oil has been going up the last few days. I expect the price at the pump will soon follow.
last spring with the lockdown hysteria gas dropped like water and the highways were empty
tbh i loved it

With winter coming the demand for heating oil is also up.

Glad we heat with natural gas.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
tbh i loved it

Gas here to, I still like an open fire place though...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
tbh i loved it

Gas here to, I still like an open fire place though...

I love a nice fire, in a fireplace or a bonfire. Im on electric heat here unfortunately. Been debating adding a wood stove.