Santa?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was about 6, I’ve got twin cousins a bit younger than me, they was coming for Christmas so my dad said, now don’t be telling the baby’s Father Christmas ain’t real, yeah cheers for ruining my life. :LMAO:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I was around 8 and talk to my sister(3 years older than me) about it and she said don't let on that you don't believe or you won't get any presents- - - - - -

bahumbas

puny and deadly
I was about 8 and it was christmas time. There was no santa to give me presents. All the neighbors kids all got presents and I was left alone to work for my Aunt. So much for a merry christmas.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
3861145.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I was about 8 and it was christmas time. There was no santa to give me presents. All the neighbors kids all got presents and I was left alone to work for my Aunt. So much for a merry christmas.

You should be happy you had a aunt(were was your Mama and Papa Sun)to watch over you and seen 7 and 8 year old kids from your part of the world on there own and when I was in Vietnam seen kids who lived at our dump just waiting for our garbage-- - - -- ---
Even a blind turkey will find something to eat if it pecks around long enough !

bahumbas

puny and deadly

You should be happy you had a aunt(were was your Mama and Papa Sun)to watch over you and seen 7 and 8 year old kids from your part of the world on there own and when I was in Vietnam seen kids who lived at our dump just waiting for our garbage-- - - -- ---
Even a blind turkey will find something to eat if it pecks around long enough !

My mother couldn't handle raising me so she sent me to live with my Aunt.