Severe affordable housing crisis in the US

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I blame the Jews, greedy, shekel-grabbing fucks.

Not saying who's to blame @Aryan but I think the hike in rents & astronomical rise in housing prices is due to greed not actual increases in the real value of homes, real estate or costs incurred by landlords. It's all profit taking and milking the cow & the masses for as much as they can.

What I noticed where I live sometimes the rents would jump by 30% after someone moved out. The governments should have stepped in and outlawed this practice.

That's why the rents are so high because the landlords took advantage of the situation. At least where I live many of them are very greedy.

What the guvs should do is build more housing and then flood the market with rentals or housing at 1/2 the price to drive down the prices & bring them down to where they should be.

There aren't enough homes being built to accommodate all those that need them. A lot of it in California is elite "liberal" policy where they want their "green spaces" preserved and have restricted housing development and other nimby bullshit.

Where the hell are people supposed to live? If the left of center supports immigration into the country, we need more homes.

There is an elite suburban town in California, Woodside, that declared itself an Mountain Lion sanctuary in order to block the building of "affordable housing"...they are looking out for the property values in their town.

The right wants every fuck to turn into a baby, so there's a population problem too. They elite right wants to protect themselves from the riff raff to protect their property values as well.

There are solutions, no one wants to sacrifice for them though.

An actual good and thoughtful post, thank you.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I listen to this when I count my money.

Every time I hear any version of this song, the corners of my lips reach my eyes, my eyebrow creases and my nose sinks to my chin.

LOL your nose drags on the sidewalk ffs :LOL3:

Hey Ol Dirty, that hook nose is MONEY!!!!!!!!

So yer Jewish, eh Lokmeer?!

@Lokmar the Jew.

his two fav sentences ..
How much ??

Too expensive ...

lmao

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every time I hear any version of this song, the corners of my lips reach my eyes, my eyebrow creases and my nose sinks to my chin.

@Lokmar the Jew.

his two fav sentences ..
How much ??

Too expensive ...

lmao

You forgot the third sentence:
"Thats chump change for a playa like me!"

Ya poor faggits! :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Lokmar the Jew.

So I called my daughter and asked her:
"Whats that jew husband of yours doing?" He was standing right there BTW. Then I told her all about how first I was a jew, then my wife had a hook nose, and now my son in law is a jew. We all had a good LOL!

Fuck, he may as well be a jew. He made over $400K last year! More than double what I made!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

@Lokmar the Jew.

"Whats that jew husband of yours doing?" He was standing right there BTW. Then I told her all about how first I was a jew, then my wife had a hook nose, and now my son in law is a jew. We all had a good LOL!

Fuck, he may as well be a jew. He made over $400K last year! More than double what I made!

sucking dick pays that much ??

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Lokmar the Jew.

You go to a doctor to get your dick sucked? Oh, I understand now why they say Canduhduh's health care sucks! PWN3D!

• Confused
Reactions: X

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

@Lokmar the Jew.

You go to a doctor to get your dick sucked? Oh, I understand now why they say Canduhduh's health care sucks! PWN3D!

Funny you should mention Canaduh..

They just approved a COVID vaccine in our country from an American company which hasn't even been approved in your country yet....Lokmeer!

All yer medical system is controlled by is Big Pharama, the multinationals/corporations.

They control your CDC and FDA.
Pfizer calls the shots and controls them, eh?

Fark -Cuba's got better vaccines available for it scitizens and their covid rates are falling
Whereas the USA they remain steadily high as well as deaths from the virus.

That's why corporatism is so insidious.

You lap it up like a dog, but it's the same kind of evil which shuts news organs like Parler down and oppresses the Conservatives/Right in your country @Lokmar.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

@Lokmar the Jew.

They just approved a COVID vaccine in our country from an American company which hasn't even been approved in your country yet....Lokmeer!

All yer medical system is controlled by is Big Pharama, the multinationals/corporations.

Fark -Cuba's got better vaccines available for it scitizens and their covid rates are falling

You lap it up like a dog, but it's the same kind of evil which shuts news organs like Parler down and oppresses the Conservatives/Right in your country @Lokmar.

Could you imagine how much worse that would be if our entire system was controlled by that same government that is ran by pharmaceutical corps?

Our patient rights and options would be gone.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Where the hell are people supposed to live? If the left of center supports immigration into the country, we need more homes.

hmmmmmmm keep going......

There are solutions, no one wants to sacrifice for them though.

Does that sacrifice include any of your destructive shibboliths?(Hint, check first quote)

Yes, I have pointed out the destructive tendencies of both sides of the aisle, Einstein.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

@Lokmar the Jew.

Could you imagine how much worse that would be if our entire system was controlled by that same government that is ran by pharmaceutical corps?

Our patient rights and options would be gone.

Can you learn the present and past tense of the verb "to run". TIA

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Lokmar the Jew.

I'm sure your covid vax is shit too.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

I am glad to see that Novavax vaccine was approved. It is protein-based. The first protein-based Covid-19 vaccine approved in Canada or the USA. I was wondering if they would do it. Over 85% of the eligible people in Canada have already got a kill shit DNA-based vaccine, so I guess they figure 85% will satisfy the de-population needs.

• Interesting

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

@Lokmar the Jew.

Novavax which has just been approved in Canada but not the United States, is an American vaccine. ..Lokmeer!

However the irony is yer own guv won't let Americans have it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

I am glad to see that Novavax vaccine was approved. It is protein-based. The first protein-based Covid-19 vaccine approved in Canada or the USA. I was wondering if they would do it. Over 85% of the eligible people in Canada have already got a kill shit DNA-based vaccine, so I guess they figure 85% will satisfy the de-population needs.

Are you gonna get it @The Prowler?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Lokmar the Jew.

Novavax which has just been approved in Canada but not the United States, is an American vaccine. ..Lokmeer!

I dont care josephine. These jabs are about as effective as a flu shot.....maybe 30%. Thats being generous I think.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

@Lokmar the Jew.

I dont care josephine. These jabs are about as effective as a flu shot.....maybe 30%. Thats being generous I think.

What does your son in law the Doctor think?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Lokmar the Jew.

What does your son in law the Doctor think?

I havent asked him. He probably doesnt know about this new vax.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Joshua Beadle of Sarasota, Florida, lived in a 950 sq ft loft apartment for four years for about $900 a month until about one year ago when the owner sold the building and he was forced to move.

He found a smaller, more expensive 700 sq ft apartment for $1,500 a month. After living there for one year, he recently received a lease renewal letter stating his monthly rent would be increased to $1,947.

“Over the course of one year my rent has increased 116%. How does someone who works gigs and is making the same amount of money afford a price increase of $1,050 a month?” said Beadle. “Every month that I pay my rent I breathe a sigh of relief knowing I can live one more month, but I know that I am one emergency away from not being able to afford living expenses."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joshua Beadle of Sarasota, Florida, lived in a 950 sq ft loft apartment for four years for about $900 a month until about one year ago when the owner sold the building and he was forced to move.

He found a smaller, more expensive 700 sq ft apartment for $1,500 a month. After living there for one year, he recently received a lease renewal letter stating his monthly rent would be increased to $1,947.

“Over the course of one year my rent has increased 116%. How does someone who works gigs and is making the same amount of money afford a price increase of $1,050 a month?” said Beadle. “Every month that I pay my rent I breathe a sigh of relief knowing I can live one more month, but I know that I am one emergency away from not being able to afford living expenses."

Sounds like he should have bought a place or moved to another state.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Are you gonna get it @The Prowler?

@Joe I doubt it. I have never had a flu shot. I think I will reply on my natural defenses.

I will not get it so I get a "Vaccine Passport" because I think that is government overreach and I will not play that game.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Here is a place he can buy in Sarasota:

$160,000

Buy it for $713 per month

Three bedrooms.

He can get two roommates. Charge them $750 per month. That will cover the mortgage and all the bills and leave enough for maintenance and renovations.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

@Lokmar the Jew.

It wouldnt be the first time the American government experimented on Canadians so....I'd be careful up there.

That whole MK Ultra thing was horrible.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

@Lokmar the Jew.

It wouldnt be the first time the American government experimented on Canadians so....I'd be careful up there.

That whole MK Ultra thing was horrible.

I was gonna do a wait n see approach @Dove y. See the data comin in from end users first. Then decide.

There's a Canadian Vaccine which is supposed to be approved as well this Spring.

So we'll have some choices at least 'stead of those risky (and possibly ineffective?) mRNA vaccines.

I don't trust Pfizer specially with all those shenanigans they pulled with the FDA & how they took the world for a ride & dicked the American public around.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

They can't do that where I live @LotusBud.

Most the landlord can increase existing tenants is 4% per year.

However they can still jack up the rent after someone moves out.

They have been taking advantage of this situation too.

Rents never used to increase that much.

And it was easy to move + we had choice.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Good thing the strong minds of LettuceBrain and Liar Joe are working on a solution to the affordable housing crisis.

It should be all under control soon.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Good thing the strong minds of LettuceBrain and Liar Joe are working on a solution to the affordable housing crisis.

It should be all under control soon.

Prowler I'm not lying

Rents a re like over $2000 aon average for a 1 bR apartmnet in Vancouver now.
At least $1300-1400 for a bachelor/studio/part.

That is not a lie.

I hope it's a lot better fer renters where you live @The Prowler.