Sir, Sir "We're 13!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't know Lokmar was back in the State! What a loon!!

"In the video, the man can be seen apparently harassing a group of middle schoolers in a mall parking lot, yelling: “Stay scared. Keep your masks on that don’t even work!”
One of the kids in the group can be heard shouting back, “We’re 13!”
The anti-masker then launches into an expletive-laden tirade at an adult who tried to intervene, screaming, “Look at this grown man with a mask on. What a fricken coward. What a total p—y… Where’d you buy your mask? The stupid store?"

He was inspired by Tucker Carlson.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"In the video, the man can be seen apparently harassing a group of middle schoolers in a mall parking lot, yelling: “Stay scared. Keep your masks on that don’t even work!”
The anti-masker then launches into an expletive-laden tirade at an adult who tried to intervene, screaming, “Look at this grown man with a mask on. What a fricken coward. What a total p—y… Where’d you buy your mask? The stupid store?"

Well oak, you moronic asshole libtards mask shamed everyone even after it was scientifically proven that virus' pass right the fuck through paper masks. Now you shitstains are crying "not fair" over retaliation. Too fukin bad, cow. People like me are promoting mask free in illinois!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well oak, you moronic asshole libtards mask shamed everyone even after it was scientifically proven that virus' pass right the fuck through paper masks. Now you shitstains are crying "not fair" over retaliation. Too fukin bad, cow. People like me are promoting mask free in illinois!

You're going on record that it's okay for a grown ass 40 -50 something year old to go to Middle schools and harass 11-13 year olds?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're going on record that it's okay for a grown ass 40 -50 something year old to go to Middle schools and harass 11-13 year olds?

You already accused me of it. Why do I need to go on any record? You actually wanted to debate this? :Popcorn:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You already accused me of it. Why do I need to go on any record? You actually wanted to debate this? :Popcorn:

It's called "humor". No debate, just a simple question.

Do you think it's appropriate for a grown man to pick on middle school kids? This is not complicated.

Yes or no. Even you can handle this, I think...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do you think it's appropriate for a grown man to pick on middle school kids? This is not complicated.

I do not and he wasnt promoting that. Simple, really.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

He is either too shy to share his real opinion, or the question startled him and left him quivering in thoughts.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I do not and he wasnt promoting that. Simple, really.

That turned out so well...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He is either too shy to share his real opinion, or the question startled him and left him quivering in thoughts.

Maybe read before posting, shit for brains! KA-POWN3D!