So Again Putin and Trump Colluded to Rig the Election - 2020

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

WASHINGTON — President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia authorized extensive efforts to hurt the candidacy of Joseph R. Biden Jr. during the election last year, including by mounting covert operations to influence people close to President Donald J. Trump, according to a declassified
released on Tuesday.
The report did not name those people but seemed to refer to the work of Mr. Trump’s former personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani, who relentlessly pushed accusations of corruption about Mr. Biden and his family involving Ukraine.
“Russian state and proxy actors who all serve the Kremlin’s interests worked to affect U.S. public perceptions,” the report said.
The declassified report represented the most comprehensive intelligence assessment of foreign efforts to influence the 2020 vote. Besides Russia, Iran and other countries also sought to sway the election, the report said. China considered its own efforts but ultimately concluded that they would fail and most likely backfire, intelligence officials concluded.
A
by the Justice and Homeland Security Departments also rejected false accusations promoted by Mr. Trump’s allies in the weeks after the vote that Venezuela or other countries had defrauded the election.
The reports, compiled by career officials, amounted to a repudiation of Mr. Trump, his allies and some of his top administration officials. They reaffirmed the intelligence agencies’ conclusions about Russia’s interference in 2016 on behalf of Mr. Trump and said that the Kremlin favored his re-election. And they categorically dismissed allegations of foreign-fed voter fraud, cast doubt on Republican accusations of Chinese intervention on behalf of Democrats and undermined claims that Mr. Trump and his allies had spread about the Biden family’s work in Ukraine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know Time wrote an article admitting a "shadow campaign" worked hard to "fortify" the election in favor of Segregation Joe, right?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, the Deepstate brazenly stole the election and have placed in the White House a dementia patient who doesn't even know what year it is, yet the resident soynior citizens have no problem with that and instead wish to continue frantically jerking their throbbing hate hard-ons for orange mahn bwadd?

Seek help, faggots.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More lies from the left. Begin the count down clock to the retraction which hollifaggit and meme monkey will ignore. PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
2 months later and still Experiencing trumps derangement cramps huh?

Ask your doctor if decapitation is right for you

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Youz guyz are seeming a little nervous today.
.Even dummies like you know the shit will hit the fan, and spray awwwwlz over Trumptardia.

Got my Biden stimulus check today. :rightON:

.Thank you, President Biden.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
.Even dummies like you know the shit will hit the fan, and spray awwwwlz over Trumptardia.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! You bumped your fukin head. I didnt get shit from the goobermints, even under Trump! Ya poor motherfucker! PWN3D! I hope your nigger girlfriend stabs you in the throat and takes it from you! LMFAO!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeh sure, just like the other 4,564,321 times you impotent fucktards swore the shit was supposed to hit the fan

Last edited:
OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! You bumped your fukin head. I didnt get shit from the goobermints, even under Trump! Ya poor motherfucker! PWN3D! I hope your nigger girlfriend stabs you in the throat and takes it from you! LMFAO!
Well - you'll be happy to know I got short changed a bit. :ThumbsUp3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well - you'll be happy to know I got short changed a bit. :ThumbsUp3:
IDGAF really. $1400 isnt gonna alter anyones life. Then there's the FACT that they pissed away 1.9 Trillion. I bet you suckers who got a check and thinks its a windfall are about .01% of that money waste.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
WHOA ! That was a good one, Bigly.
..but no - we ain't kin of a tribe.

I was referring to dollars. Fortunately, material wealth was never a high priority for me.
I work with what I have, and it's always been enough.

So now I hear Biden the Beastie is working with our European allies to limit Putinal influence in elections.
.I mean, surely you know he's been doing this all around the world - trying to influence (he's one-a-them influencers one hears of) elections in favor of Russia friendly candidates.
. Why again was Trump such a favorable target?

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
.Do they?
They do.

Take you for instance. Biggest bum here
. So a person who has worked and earned an adequate living for 50 years is a bum?
Otay...

.Wow - that's most people, Bigly.
You think most people are bums then?

Not Trump though - he needed help to win an election from a foreign government and even that couldn't help him win a second.
. Now he'll spend the remainder of his fraud of a life defending himself in court against endless charges which he earned - but he is somehow a winner.
. Sher thing. (winkydink smiley)