So is anyone actually going out to celebrate this New Year's Eve?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nah man I'm on the same boat, I got invited to a friends house but it's only going to be him and his mrs so it would be shit anyway... I might skype some folks later that's about it...

Depressing as fuck init man, I hope to God things go back to normal in the new year.

Why can't you and a few friends ..... ahhh fuck it ! it all made sense when I typed in'friends' :LMAO::LMAO:

Of course I've got friends you clown, but everyone is being boring with all this retarded Covid hysteria, which in part is because you lefties keep exaggerating things and spreading hysteria.

So let me get this straight
I'm, ME am going out to a backyard jam, however limited but going out to laugh and drink
and YOU, a tough righty I guess, unless you beat it with the left for a diff grip dunnO .. are stayin' in cowering :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

ffs you can't make this shit up unless a faggIt on the netZ posts it Confused 5

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do you have to be so fucking annoying?

I'm not staying in because I'm 'scared' of the boogey Corona virus, it's because there's literally fuck all happening...

Like Shampain, I've been invited to gaffs for a drink but it's probably gonna be shit with hardly anyone there because households aren't allowed to mix.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nah man I'm on the same boat, I got invited to a friends house but it's only going to be him and his mrs so it would be shit anyway... I might skype some folks later that's about it...

Depressing as fuck init man, I hope to God things go back to normal in the new year.

Why can't you and a few friends ..... ahhh fuck it ! it all made sense when I typed in'friends' :LMAO::LMAO:

Of course I've got friends you clown, but everyone is being boring with all this retarded Covid hysteria, which in part is because you lefties keep exaggerating things and spreading hysteria.

HA HA
You got MAD @ that one :LMAO:

Not mad, mildly irritated.

It's a toss up between you and Marxi for the title of most annoying fuckwit on here.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So let me get this straight
I'm, ME am going out to a backyard jam, however limited but going out to laugh and drink
and YOU, a tough righty I guess, unless you beat it with the left for a diff grip dunnO .. are stayin' in cowering :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

ffs you can't make this shit up unless a faggIt on the netZ posts it Confused 5

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do you have to be so fucking annoying?

I'm not staying in because I'm 'scared' of the boogey Corona virus, it's because there's literally fuck all happening...

Like Shampain, I've been invited to gaffs for a drink but it's probably gonna be shit with hardly anyone there because households aren't allowed to mix.

HA HA
You got MAD @ that one :LMAO:

Not mad, mildly irritated.

It's a toss up between you and Marxi for the title of most annoying fuckwit on here.

I'm not in your top 2? *crushed*

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Okay
for ME
Even if it's a few friends I'm going and making a go of it, resourceful mutherfuckers us Canadians ''' lookit the Beaver (:
You stay home big depressed guy :rightON: Hope your meds kick in and you feel better

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Seamajor was supposed to be having a New Year's Eve party at his dwelling in Costa Ebola but last I heard the property had been sealed off and was surrounded by police, no idea what that's about...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck

It's not funny anymore when the recipient of a cockdown cries .. boo fcking hoo ghettO waAAAAA ghettO Boo wammmMMBULANCE !!
CODE BLUE !! :LMAO: :LMAO:

YOU'RE A TRUE PUSSY AREN'T YOU scouse .. that's why things hurt you, no fucking confidence ..

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
There's a curfew here. I don't give a shit. NYE is my least favorite day of the year. What is less appealing than a bunch of drunks roaming around the planet making loud, illiterate noises?
Just stay at home, celebrate with your family. That will also be fun! Then you have at least a few of the people you love around you and you can phone/skype/whatsapp the people that cannot be around you.

That's how we are going to celebrate it. No fireworks allowed this year, but I assume there will be some one TV :)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh FUCK !!

I set 'em off
Now he's hurlin' the hurT at SEA :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

:Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2::Whiner2:

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fuck

It's not funny anymore when the recipient of a cockdown cries .. boo fcking hoo ghettO waAAAAA ghettO Boo wammmMMBULANCE !!

YOU'RE A TRUE PUSSY AREN'T YOU scouse .. that's why things hurt you, no fucking confidence ..

I know English isn't your first language but fucking hell, you need a translator half of the time...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck

I know English isn't your first language but fucking hell, you need a translator half of the time...

I bet his English is waaaaaaaay better than your Dutch.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Fuck

He's canadian. His Dutch is probably also horrible :LOL2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Seamajor was supposed to be having a New Year's Eve party at his dwelling in Costa Ebola but last I heard the property had been sealed off and was surrounded by police, no idea what that's about...

I throw the best pool side parties amigo. Not really your style Scouse. Sadly not this year.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fuck

X is Dutch? Who knew..... so he's presumably a weird pervert like Marxi?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I throw the best pool side parties amigo. Not really your style Scouse. Sadly not this year.

What's the temp down there now?

It’s been in the high 80s. We had a nice light rain last night. Very refreshing. Few tourist.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It’s been in the high 80s. We had a nice light rain last night. Very refreshing. Few tourist.

Are there no lockdowns where you are?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How hot is the hottest it generally gets?