So is anyone actually going out to celebrate this New Year's Eve?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm drinking 3 beers. I bet ill be asleep by 11.

It's only 2.30pm here so not quite beer o' clock.
It's 930am here. I'm not gonna drink for awhile, lol

It’s sad. 2020 just did not materialize, party wise.
I haven't partied on NY's in years. DUI enforcement has been thorough here for a decade, and I'm not hosting shit.
I'll save the party for Saturday night.

Yeah. We're going to a little party Saturday night.
Am I invited?

Sure. Get a flight.
I’m a getting a flight when this COVID-19 shit is over and you and your better half, and me and mine, go out to a French restaurant!
:Cheers:

In France?
In Portugal you silly numbskull.

Not that many French restaurants here. But France is not that far away.
I reckon all this brass ballz cut off from you...we would have a chuckle! I like you yoo idiot!

I'm sure we would have a laugh. It's one of my favorite things.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I haven't partied on NY's in years. DUI enforcement has been thorough here for a decade, and I'm not hosting shit.

Am I invited?

Sure. Get a flight.
I’m a getting a flight when this COVID-19 shit is over and you and your better half, and me and mine, go out to a French restaurant!

In France?

I reckon all this brass ballz cut off from you...we would have a chuckle! I like you yoo idiot!

Really. Lol. Me too actually...beyond this Brainfail exterior. 2021 is going to be best!
:biggrin:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Am I invited?

Sure. Get a flight.

In France?

I love to make others laugh, in turn it makes me laugh lol. Making other laugh is my MAIN passion, right under music.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Am I invited?

Sure. Get a flight.

In France?

I love to make others laugh, in turn it makes me laugh lol. Making other laugh is my MAIN passion, right under music.
Yes...that makes me fell happy and fuzzy. That is why you are my good friend Blazor!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Am I invited?

Sure. Get a flight.

In France?

Yes...that makes me fell happy and fuzzy. That is why you are my good friend Blazor!

I hope to have/make many laughs tonight lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Am I invited?

Sure. Get a flight.

In France?

You and I should become amateur actors until someone makes us rich!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Take a TAXI you drama Queer, errr QUEEN !

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I will be in preparing a nice turkey breast with wild rice and brussels sprouts. Back to work on the second.
Never go out on New Years. Met my ex-wife on New Years - kind of lost its luster after that.

So here is a BIG SHOUT OUT to my seemingly ever growing kennel of ankle gummers.

Happy New Years to all you sad little trolls, including the newest toothless pooch, skUncle FiLF
(who is sooooo PWn'T it's even issuing threats on my profile)

...and to my dear friends and supporters here - all the best to you all in 2021.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Am I invited?

Sure. Get a flight.

In France?

That use to be a dream of mine too lol, being a comedic actor. With all the voices I do.

Sadly, I would have to move to the Left coast, think I'll pass. Or start up a YouTube channel lolol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I will be in preparing a nice turkey breast with wild rice and brussels sprouts. Back to work on the second.
Never go out on New Years. Met my ex-wife on New Years - kind of lost its luster after that.

So here is a BIG SHOUT OUT to my seemingly ever growing kennel of ankle gummers.

Happy New Years to all you sad little trolls, including the newest toothless pooch, skUncle FiLF

...and to my dear friends and supporters here - all the best to you all in 2021.
Oi...come in subtle! You don’t need to be fucking loud!

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US
I invite you all to celebrate the New Year a few weeks from now, on January 20th to be precise. I'll be starting with a glass of sparkling wine, then bourbon to really get the party started.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Am I invited?

Sure. Get a flight.

In France?

That use to be a dream of mine too lol, being a comedic actor. With all the voices I do.

Sadly, I would have to move to the Left coast, think I'll pass. Or start up a YouTube channel lolol.
Same as me buddy! I can duplicate so many accents...

Sometimes I hope I could be snagged as a good older actor like Antony Hopkins! When I’m old...I’m under 50!

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

Am I invited?

Sure. Get a flight.

In France?

Sometimes I hope I could be snagged as a good older actor like Antony Hopkins!

Anthony Hopkins is an excellent actor. You think highly of your acting skills. You should make a video where you read a scene from one of his movies. Post it so we can see you in action.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Am I invited?

Sure. Get a flight.

In France?

Sometimes I hope I could be snagged as a good older actor like Antony Hopkins!

Anthony Hopkins is an excellent actor. You think highly of your acting skills. You should make a video where you read a scene from one of his movies. Post it so we can see you in action.
I am a very good actor. I think it’s a career-Avenue that I was robbed of!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Happy new year! :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I invite you all to celebrate the New Year a few weeks from now, on January 20th to be precise. I'll be starting with a glass of sparkling wine, then bourbon to really get the party started.

Lol, wine makes me sleepy. I think I'll start with the moonshine, on January 6th :Grin3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The reason why I give female members the most grief...is that they’re true bastards...and deserve to be mot

Happy new year! :)
you should be seen and not heard from...don’t make me say it again

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Lol, wine makes me sleepy. I think I'll start with the moonshine, on January 6th :Grin3:
At-a-boy - you drink those sorrows right into tomorrows.

PS: save plenty for the 20th. You'll need it. LoLz at you, pal

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You’re the guy that paid PLEASE ASS BOX ME! dollars innit?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You’re ugly!