So is anyone actually going out to celebrate this New Year's Eve?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not going out either. I think I'll probably have enough energy to make it to the living room, and maybe stream the Phish concert while I join some Phish fans and play virtual chess against the band during the concert.

Never seen the band, and probably their fans are shitty players, but it's something different to do.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not entirely wrong, a lil banter was fine, I just dont want this thread to turn into a political thread :SadFace:

:LMAO2::ROFL::LOL1::LMAO::ThumbsUp1::LMAO2::ROFL::LOL1::LMAO:

Leave one thread free of politics for the holiday tonight at least lol. Its a celebratory time. We have enough politics all over the board.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm not going out either. I think I'll probably have enough energy to make it to the living room, and maybe stream the Phish concert while I join some Phish fans and play virtual chess against the band during the concert.

Never seen the band, and probably their fans are shitty players, but it's something different to do.

I guess that sounds cool. My friend went to the Phish concert last year and said it was awesome.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Phish. LOL. They have Grateful Dead-type fans who make their lives about the band.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
bKpS2Yo.jpg

For some it already is 2021, for some it will be 2021 soon. Anyway.... Happy 2021!

Cheers :)
Don't drink & drive and keep safe, also in 2021!

tumblr_nr5oja8Rrr1tszwcio1_400.gif

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm drinking 3 beers. I bet ill be asleep by 11.

It's only 2.30pm here so not quite beer o' clock.
It's 930am here. I'm not gonna drink for awhile, lol

It’s sad. 2020 just did not materialize, party wise.
I haven't partied on NY's in years. DUI enforcement has been thorough here for a decade, and I'm not hosting shit.
I'll save the party for Saturday night.

Yeah. We're going to a little party Saturday night.
Am I invited?

Sure. Get a flight.
I’m a getting a flight when this COVID-19 shit is over and you and your better half, and me and mine, go out to a French restaurant!
:Cheers:

In France?
In Portugal you silly numbskull.

Not that many French restaurants here. But France is not that far away.
I reckon all this brass ballz cut off from you...we would have a chuckle! I like you yoo idiot!

I'm sure we would have a laugh. It's one of my favorite things.

I love to make others laugh, in turn it makes me laugh lol. Making other laugh is my MAIN passion, right under music.
Yes...that makes me fell happy and fuzzy. That is why you are my good friend Blazor!
You and I should become amateur actors until someone makes us rich!

That use to be a dream of mine too lol, being a comedic actor. With all the voices I do.

Sadly, I would have to move to the Left coast, think I'll pass. Or start up a YouTube channel lolol.
Same as me buddy! I can duplicate so many accents...

Sometimes I hope I could be snagged as a good older actor like Antony Hopkins!

Anthony Hopkins is an excellent actor. You think highly of your acting skills. You should make a video where you read a scene from one of his movies. Post it so we can see you in action.
I am a very good actor. I think it’s a career-Avenue that I was robbed of!

I remember in school, 10th grade, English class, we were all given parts to read of a play out of a book, like a reading exercise. Each student reading his/her part, rather boringly, just... reading. My part was coming up, and I was suppose to read my par, t angrily or boisterously or some shit lol. Anyway, I did, and it startled everyone in the class, all eyes were on me, and the teacher's eyes were glowing with admiration and astonishment hahaha. She kept me after class, and told me I should take Drama. Wish I had. I never did, cause "all the fags took that class" hahahaha. Little did I know.
She wanted your cawk, on the downlow. It's classic "English Teacher Passionate About Drama" stuff. My HS had two of those bitches.

Peaches, will you be dressing up as Madonna and singing 'Like A Virgin' like you did last year to bring in the New Year celebrations?

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

I haven't partied on NY's in years. DUI enforcement has been thorough here for a decade, and I'm not hosting shit.

Am I invited?

Sure. Get a flight.
I’m a getting a flight when this COVID-19 shit is over and you and your better half, and me and mine, go out to a French restaurant!

In France?

I reckon all this brass ballz cut off from you...we would have a chuckle! I like you yoo idiot!

I love to make others laugh, in turn it makes me laugh lol. Making other laugh is my MAIN passion, right under music.
Yes...that makes me fell happy and fuzzy. That is why you are my good friend Blazor!

That use to be a dream of mine too lol, being a comedic actor. With all the voices I do.

Sadly, I would have to move to the Left coast, think I'll pass. Or start up a YouTube channel lolol.

Anthony Hopkins is an excellent actor. You think highly of your acting skills. You should make a video where you read a scene from one of his movies. Post it so we can see you in action.

I remember in school, 10th grade, English class, we were all given parts to read of a play out of a book, like a reading exercise. Each student reading his/her part, rather boringly, just... reading. My part was coming up, and I was suppose to read my par, t angrily or boisterously or some shit lol. Anyway, I did, and it startled everyone in the class, all eyes were on me, and the teacher's eyes were glowing with admiration and astonishment hahaha. She kept me after class, and told me I should take Drama. Wish I had. I never did, cause "all the fags took that class" hahahaha. Little did I know.
She wanted your cawk, on the downlow. It's classic "English Teacher Passionate About Drama" stuff. My HS had two of those bitches.

Peaches, will you be dressing up as Madonna and singing 'Like A Virgin' like you did last year to bring in the New Year celebrations?

Why do you ask? :Wink:

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Am I invited?

Sure. Get a flight.

In France?

Because it's hilarious. :Confused4:

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Phish. LOL. They have Grateful Dead-type fans who make their lives about the band.
Many of those fans could do worse, but let's keep politics out of this thread.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Am I invited?

Sure. Get a flight.

In France?

Since the answer will not further the thread in any way, I just ignore the poor sot.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Y'all killled this thread, what the fuck!.

Sorry it went south Blazer. We’re all hoping for a better 2021. Best to you amigo. :rightON: You’re the gentleman who introduced me to Hornitos.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dead like New Year’s Eve lol...

Hahaha, I had a blast last night. I had "plans", but had folks inviting me to shit, so I became a Yes Man and went with it lol.

Didnt start off the best, went to drop off fudge at one of my best friends house, saw his Biden flag, and told him it felt like I was in enemy territory lol. Hes retired, so I understand why he voted Biden. Hes super paranoid about the KungFlu, he believes the numbers, made me wear a mask lol. Then when I mentioned that I was gonna be in the Lee Jackson day parade, he begged me not to, in fear that someone would attack me. He couldnt change my mind lol, and I didnt stay long there.

Was gonna head home and grill some Cajun shrimp, but then my great aunt invited me to Texas Roadhouse with her, so I did that. Got the surf and turf special, waiter asked me if I wanted my sweet potato loaded, and I asked what made it loaded. He said toasted marshmallows and caramel sauce, so again I was the Yes Man lol, it was SO good. Love their frickin rolls too.

Started heading home, my banjo friend called me, invited me over, and I said ok maybe for one beer, wound up staying for 6 hours lol. He had about 7 people there. We lit up the fire pit, and jammed fiddles and banjo while fireworks were going off in his neighborhood. Got some hollers from some ladies a block up listening to us lol. Was tempted to walk on over there but my friend said they were all too young lol. I couldnt tell how old they were in the dark up the road, but figured I'll find out some other time hahaha.

Came home, drank some bourbon, hopped on here, and was super surprised that not many posts were made. I took it as a sign that most folks did as I did, and prolly hung out with some folks. I was glad I stayed at my friends longer than a beer, cause it would of been depressing being solo when midnight hit.

I wouldnt of let you be solo Swamp, woulda told ya come hang out if you were closer lol. Either way, big hugs to ya.

This post was brought to you by the letter C for coffee lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Sorry it went south Blazer. We’re all hoping for a better 2021. Best to you amigo. :rightON: You’re the gentleman who introduced me to Hornitos.

Nothing wrong with the South! Whether it is Dixie, or a ladies southern bits, sometimes going South is ok lol.

You too my friend! Done got you hooked on that stuff lol :Cheers:

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, this was fukked up of course. The concert was pretty good, better than average Dead cover band if you like that sort of thing (I do, once in a while) .... but of course the deal they had with the online chess site, guess the band didn't warn the chess people there would be 7 or 8 thousand Phish fans trying to get onto the game thread and vote on every move, so the servers started overheating on the first move and totally crashed by the time that move was logged and recorded.

Funny, the band opened with the Pirc or Pirc-Robatsch opening 1.Nf3, and the fans had already seen that as a possible opener by the band and were prepared. They voted for half a dozen moves that all would have been appropriate but settled on 1. ... d5 after the vote, the move I voted for, so it might have been a good game. But even though the chess admins tried reallocating resources, they had lots of other shit already going on too, so it was a bust and the game never got any further.
They tried to start another game but it was just not in the cards. Bunch of patzers, oughta stick to wood pushing LOL.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I made nachos and bought some booze. Nothing really but I'm in my 50's now so partying isnt a big deal. Plus, our nazi gubmints here locked all the shit down.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I normally drink liquor. When I went to my friends house, all he had was PBR and White Claws, fuck. I chose the White Claws, even though I swore not to drink them. I drank 4-5 of them, roughly one an hour, nothing much, wasnt even drunk or anything. Woke up today with a pounding headache. Fuck them White CLaws, ban is back on lol. I'll be drinking bourbon tonight, and staying home. Cold and pouring rain out anyway.