The Make BF Great Again Campaign

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Breakfail, I’m going to make this as simplified as possible;

I don’t read you. I can care less anything you spew from the nose tapping you peck from your android.

You are a moron. Go post at BC with the other morons.

Thanx

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breakfail, I’m going to make this as simplified as possible;

I don’t read you. I can care less anything you spew from the nose tapping you peck from your android.

You are a moron. Go post at BC with the other morons.

Thanx
You can’t even pretend to be me. Isn’t that diabolical in itself?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
maybe start a BC gossip thread, the Bastard Factory gossip thread at BC is a huge hit and gets at least 10+ posts a day.
Nobody cares about BC.

I saw a thread about having your period was a hot topic with a bunch of men chiming in.

Yup, I think I’ll stay clear of that mess…

Aryan was the first one to jump into that thread.

look at this little queen stirring cross forum drama…

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
maybe start a BC gossip thread, the Bastard Factory gossip thread at BC is a huge hit and gets at least 10+ posts a day.
Nobody cares about BC.

I saw a thread about having your period was a hot topic with a bunch of men chiming in.

Yup, I think I’ll stay clear of that mess…

Aryan was the first one to jump into that thread.
I don’t doubt it.

One of the little girls he DJ’s for should show him how to use a maxi pad.

like srsly, what normal ass man thinks “hmm, a thread about having your period, I might learn some pointers. I should click on it”. (Shrugs)

i guess men are trying to identify with their feminine side or something….

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
As a proud black trans ayran bisexual jewish catholic feminist of as a yet unauthorized pronoun I fully support whitever KM said he said.

And whit is more than that is more or less even more ambiguous than that in my gawd given right and inability to say I am whit I am, and that whit I could possibly be (at the weekends), may require some excuses?

I support anyone you feel they feel dat they psychologically need it...I have been propping Cunty, Proxy and Joo up for well over an emotionally overwrought decade after all.

I am a poor mans rich man in terms of the wealth of talent I sustain herein.

Last edited:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
This is not a culture war or a flame war, this is just toddlers pulling each other's hair in the playground and calling it vitriol.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
This is not a culture war or a flame war, this is just toddlers pulling each other's hair in the playground and calling it vitriol.
It isn’t even that.

it’s lonely human beings with nothing else going on in their lives trying to stir up interest out of nothing do they have something to do.

Hell, flaming was all about entertaining and being funnier then the next guy. These idiots stick tin foil tampons up their asses trying to unravel myseteries like the Scooby Gang that don’t even exist.

Like Dark Side of the Moon and Wizard of Oz, start any episode of Scooby Doo when you open any thread at BC. It’s like perfectly synced “come on gang, let’s solve a mystery “ elderly style.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I'm finking I might re-watch The Assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford tonight, I watched it twice already but I do feel it is Pitt's best performance to date on da silver screen.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It isn’t even that.

it’s lonely human beings with nothing else going on in their lives trying to stir up interest out of nothing do they have something to do.

Hell, flaming was all about entertaining and being funnier then the next guy. These idiots stick tin foil tampons up their asses trying to unravel myseteries like the Scooby Gang that don’t even exist.

Like Dark Side of the Moon and Wizard of Oz, start any episode of Scooby Doo when you open any thread at BC. It’s like perfectly synced “come on gang, let’s solve a mystery “ elderly style.

Some people called me a flamer, no names or pack drill Proxy, but I never considered myself dat, I just considered what it was patently obvious they did not KM.