The Make BF Great Again Campaign

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I watched flamers live and die. I watched those that claim to have evolved into that which was less than they initially inhabited. I never understood the evolution until it devolved here.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I'm finking I might re-watch The Assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford tonight, I watched it twice already but I do feel it is Pitt's best performance to date on da silver screen.
Idk about that.

Pitts done some amazing work and almost steals True Romance away from Hopper, Walken, and Oldman.

That’s top notch talent

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
BF is the true epitome of a site for sore eyes and arthritic fingers, he is the best owner of a site I have ever seen.
Because he doesn’t fuck with shit.

The best owners/mods are the ones who do very little. Using another movie analogy, Kubrick once made Shelly Duvall make 168 takes for one simple scene yet allowed Nicholson to improvise. That’s bullshit.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
It is gid tae see ye back KM.
Back at you.

Im telling everyone right now, I’m not going in the same circles that the fools over at BC do saying the same shit over and over. If you want to play that retarded shit, go over there and do it.

If you can’t bring fresh topics or opinions then go be a clown with the rest of the posse. They’re losers. Don’t be a loser.

Why, look at Bonesaw. He came back because he found out the losers were all over at BC and was quick to shout “my peoples “ with tears in his eyes. You don’t want to be like Bonesaw. Hell Bonesaw doesn’t want to be Bonesaw.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Of course I'm a loser, I'm here aren't I?

Maybe I'm not, maybe I subscribe to Einstein's theory dat the past no longer exists in the linear nature of time. Or maybe I shid have booked passage in that past that never existed, to some bright sunlit future upland.

I like theories, they are facts without a shred of evidence. They are the hopes that energize hope in the hope that a fact can someday come to fruition. I do whit I do, and I do it well, if the hate fueled competition is to be believed.

I have nothing to prove laddie...but I suspect that you still might think ye do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It is gid tae see ye back KM.
Back at you.

Im telling everyone right now, I’m not going in the same circles that the fools over at BC do saying the same shit over and over. If you want to play that retarded shit, go over there and do it.

If you can’t bring fresh topics or opinions then go be a clown with the rest of the posse. They’re losers. Don’t be a loser.

Why, look at Bonesaw. He came back because he found out the losers were all over at BC and was quick to shout “my peoples “ with tears in his eyes. You don’t want to be like Bonesaw. Hell Bonesaw doesn’t want to be Bonesaw.

So how many more times do you need to whine about BC before you finally dont care about BC?

For a bunch of supposed "losers" you really got a rod up your ass over it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Bone would kick the shit out of all of you. Quit acting like he wasn’t about that life back in the day.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Bonesaw is my brother from another father, Poofer. Stop it
(Spits out monster energy)

WHAT? You don’t admit that type of shit on open forum. Da fuck is wrong with you.

“Bonesaw is my internet brother. I pump the tires to his man tricycle for him and knit pretty little coverings for his styrofoam helmet. I also tell him to stop peddling when he tips over”

And somewhere a banjo plays one sad note…..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea is willing to admit she likes Poofer......why the fuck would she be ashamed of Bonesaw?!

Bone is a good guy. And a good poster. So much petty judgement.

Marz

Factory Bastard
i'll see if any of the niggas at niggasinspace want to join. i think a few are or were here but maybe i'm wrong. hmm wonder i can remember my kiwi info hmm. anyone want enclyopedia dramatica peeps in here? i might be able to get a couple from there.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Niggasinspace is fucking hilarious

i didn’t even know that place was still up. I hadn’t heard that name in a couple years. There’s some funny mother fuckers over there.

Marz

Factory Bastard
Barely alive with like 10-15 still active but some there if integrated here could provide more quality to this site. Worth a shot.

its not a forum more "a game" to those that are there daily but there are quite a few people at fubar.com that maybe interested in this site. i think they have 20,000 or so that log in there a day. Surely there must be some that would sign up here just to see what its like.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Barely alive with like 10-15 still active but some there if integrated here could provide more quality to this site. Worth a shot.

its not a forum more "a game" to those that are there daily but there are quite a few people at fubar.com that maybe interested in this site. i think they have 20,000 or so that log in there a day. Surely there must be some that would sign up here just to see what its like.
Go get CandyReign if theyre still there.

somebody get @Lily back here

I’m working on a couple Reddit guys I go way back with who are great content drivers.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My X just FB'd me she wants to fuck tonight should I go .... my bike is charged
now mind you its noit like I can just leave afterwards ... there will be a price but fuck shes a hot MILFY 53 yr old and the way she wiggles her butt OOOMPFfF