The MIA Thread..... Where are they now?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Gremlin posted on the Y 22 days ago, mr.5050 has been missing for ages but I never really got on with him, deadskin was a gent to me and seemed like a real cool guy, dr pep is missing but his weird threads still linger over there lol... What about Breakfall? I heard he died in a boating accident? I can’t believe I actually know most of the people mentioned on this thread haha

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Breakfall/gallium can choke to death on my cock.

Deader is a great guy, but getting him to post these days is near impossible.

The others names I know, but if they posted with them, I do not recall.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Breakfall/gallium can choke to death on my cock.

Deader is a great guy, but getting him to post these days is near impossible.

The others names I know, but if they posted with them, I do not recall.
Haha breakfall was a loose cannon, one day he’s really cool then the next he hates you lolol

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
He used to be very cool, all the time, with boughts of crazy shit.

As I remember it once he got that I ticbite that makes you allergic to meat is around the time his drunken shenanigans turned viscous. Those started happening more and more with less and less of the person the regulars then grew to miss. Then he instead of acknowledging his bad behavior he started really lashing out to people that he had always got along great with.

He was given many chances, I will give him no more.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kat, I think you'd remember 50 (Fiddy) if he came back. He was around towards the end, and posted a lot. Did a lot of gaming too, and had a few kids. His new gf had a baby and he stopped posting so much, but I believe he does still pop in various places once in a while. He's one that I miss, along with Deader.

Gallium/Breakdown can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned. He went too far in the old BF and completely lost his mind, in my unqualified opinion. When he turned on me for allegedly supporting other people's posts that I had never even seen, I was done with him. He was way beyond reason at that point. And as far as I can tell, has never improved.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Mr 50/50 and breakfall used to post at my old now gone gore site. They were both on goregrish up until a year ago or so. Think breakfall got banned

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Also I’m sure breakfall was a chick and a Aussie which will explain why she was nuts. She used to post at RejectHaven too back in the day.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Kat, I think you'd remember 50 (Fiddy) if he came back. He was around towards the end, and posted a lot. Did a lot of gaming too, and had a few kids. His new gf had a baby and he stopped posting so much, but I believe he does still pop in various places once in a while. He's one that I miss, along with Deader.

Gallium/Breakdown can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned. He went too far in the old BF and completely lost his mind, in my unqualified opinion. When he turned on me for allegedly supporting other people's posts that I had never even seen, I was done with him. He was way beyond reason at that point. And as far as I can tell, has never improved.

50 posted at the Annex and the Vortex hes around

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also I’m sure breakfall was a chick and a Aussie which will explain why she was nuts. She used to post at RejectHaven too back in the day.

As an Aussie female, I take great offense at this post. Gallium was male, EX-South African, living in Australia. We do NOT wish to claim him as ours. Thank you very much.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Mona doesn't lie and her memory is much better than mine, but yeah HE is a he and he is lost. Once upon a time we all got along quite swimmingly.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
ClassicHummus
Troll
Wyldethang
Midas
BeefSister
Sickcents or something like that? Not sure. If I'm thinking about the right person, somebody posted his PI and he ragequit or something.
Prince of the 404
I remember people named Inky and MachineMan, can't remember if they were shitheads though.

Wyldethang… now there's a name I remember from CJ.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I miss a lot of the folks from Consumption Junction. They were a Bastard bunch as well. Miss Mandarb's photochops, Brandine's bacon strips, Gothiques Halo nipples, so many good posters lol.
Wel that brought back a lot of memories.. lol

Hey man! You've been missed as well!

I still have all the chops I did from CJ, as well as a bunch of member pics lol. Sadly I dont have the Brandine bacon strips and Gothique Halo nipples... or her edible outfit pic. Think I have Sarahbeara in some lingerie though I used for a chop lol.

Man those were the good ol' days.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I miss a lot of the folks from Consumption Junction. They were a Bastard bunch as well. Miss Mandarb's photochops, Brandine's bacon strips, Gothiques Halo nipples, so many good posters lol.

I still have all the chops I did from CJ, as well as a bunch of member pics lol. Sadly I dont have the Brandine bacon strips and Gothique Halo nipples... or her edible outfit pic. Think I have Sarahbeara in some lingerie though I used for a chop lol.

I think I have most of those pics saved on a disc somewhere. Pulled them from a dying computer. My favorite Gothique pic is 'this is what you see before I rape your face.' I also had the Sarahbeara Girls Gone Wild videos saved.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I think I have most of those pics saved on a disc somewhere. Pulled them from a dying computer. My favorite Gothique pic is 'this is what you see before I rape your face.' I also had the Sarahbeara Girls Gone Wild videos saved.

Ha! Dont think I seen that Gothique one (but would like to lol). I remember the GGW vid! Do you remember the vid, PizzaDAction may of made (I think), where it was that bicycle song, and Ronin was spliced in, and every time it said "bi-" Sarah was spliced in lol.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I vaguely remember that. Ronin stealing bikes was funny as hell and he played along with it, which made it even funnier. You probably saw that Gothique pic but wasn't captivated as much by it as I was. LOL She complained about her ugly vagina but I thought it was quite nice.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How about Central Scrutinizer? He made that funny song about Dinty Moore. I have to admit, I took Dinty's side against you old motherfuckers. LOL Internet feuds … there are no protagonists or antagonists, only agonists. It was fun for shits and giggles.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

How about Central Scrutinizer? He made that funny song about Dinty Moore. I have to admit, I took Dinty's side against you old motherfuckers. LOL Internet feuds … there are no protagonists or antagonists, only agonists. It was fun for shits and giggles.

Was it CS that reigned in the MS Paint thread? I cant remember but that was a funny thread too.

Heres a list of names from CJ and BAS that some of y'all might know, I know where some are, but a lot are MIA. These are just the ones that were brave enough to post pics lol:

Andre the Giant
Apollo (Apu)
Baibbas
Badda Bing
Ban
Budvugger
Buddy Death
Crk
Daks
Dimduk
Dinty Moore
Sgt Shlitz
Faust
Fucktastic
Great Scot
Hightower
Jooky
Lechero
Lee
Lucifer (MasterSet)
Mandarb
Nomad
Pizza D Action
ProfessorG
Pugsly
Romercaronaze (sp? (TrollBaby)
Ronin
Slippy
Spencer
Wiz of Oz
Franchise Davis
Jaguar1024
Rangerguy
Jester (Dafunbra)
Jolie
Killbilly
Notorious
Yehome
Brandine
Gothique
Sarahbeara
Amaya
Matt Smith
Tigress
Stoney
Thomas
Zen

Dont have a pic but I remember Eric Stratton too. Whole bunch of fuckers were on there lol.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Hopping internet communities are going the way of the payphone. They might stick around, but they won't be hopping. Most will wind up as lame as this place.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
It's the board Nazi's that run everyone off!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's the board Nazi's that run everyone off!

I normally chop every board owner as Hitler at some point, Kat was already chopped on another site lol. I and a few others were fellow Nazis in that chop too lol.