• No, he should stay, Dilf for life

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Fuck the Snowflakes, they can go finger bang themselves

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao at me “attacking” the poor little troll on two forums....

Truth be told he followed me there (to SG) so please check your facts....
Shit....I’m not even posting under the same nic there....he still managed to find me.

If he couldn’t take what I dish out he should have let me be over there.....he wants to stalk & troll me then he should put on his big boy pants

.......I told you the thread was a joke....maybe read the opening post again.

However troll or not the guy is truly an idiot and I can say with certainty....if I’m still living to troll strangers in these kinds of forums when I get to be his age please put a bullet in my head.

Shit....I’m not even posting under the same nic there....he still managed to find me.

If he couldn’t take what I dish out he should have let me be over there.....he wants to stalk & troll me then he should put on his big boy pants

However troll or not the guy is truly an idiot and I can say with certainty....if I’m still living to troll strangers in these kinds of forums when I get to be his age please put a bullet in my head.

He didn’t follow you onto SG, you delusional little shitskin, I invited him there. :facepalm:

Also he didn’t know who you were on there until I told him, so you can forget your little fantasy of him painstakingly attempting to stalk you around these forums and keep track of your posting habits.... you’re the one who has exhibited this exact kind of behaviour time and time again.

Perhaps it’s just immaturity on your part but you seem to regard anyone over the age of 30 as being ‘old’ or past it, and that refers to probably around 90% of the members on these small, oldschool forums. So, it begs the question, why the fuck are you here and not talking shit on Jewbook or Twitter with people your own age?
Emmmm it was me who got him on SG though... That’s a fact but the truth is alien these days... :CocaComa:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I happen to know from reliable sources that UncleDerp fucks roadkill. It's the only kind of animal that, A. can't get away, and B. isn't securely locked in a morgue drawer where he can't get at it.

Says the guy rocking a Fedora!! :ThumbsUp3:

And I would rock a fedora, too, but only with a suit. Why? Because it's officially "the '20s" again, ya nozzle. It's time for men to dress with class again.
Sorry I couldn’t resist :LOL1:

Well, I dunno wtf that kid's wearing, but that don't look like a fedora to me. Looks like he tried to roll a wicker condom down over his face and it wouldn't fit. This is what a fedora looks like:

Ei20WfG.jpg

Guess I'm old fashioned, but I got the idea that a guy oughta know some shit before he talks some shit.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I happen to know from reliable sources that UncleDerp fucks roadkill. It's the only kind of animal that, A. can't get away, and B. isn't securely locked in a morgue drawer where he can't get at it.

And whats wrong with roadkill!? :Pissed2:

I actually have this poster hanging in my kitchen lolol.....

f6b7acc85490c36633faa669d23cc17f.jpg

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Says the guy rocking a Fedora!! :ThumbsUp3:

And I would rock a fedora, too, but only with a suit. Why? Because it's officially "the '20s" again, ya nozzle. It's time for men to dress with class again.
Sorry I couldn’t resist :LOL1:

Well, I dunno wtf that kid's wearing, but that don't look like a fedora to me. Looks like he tried to roll a wicker condom down over his face and it wouldn't fit. This is what a fedora looks like:

Ei20WfG.jpg

Guess I'm old fashioned, but I got the idea that a guy oughta know some shit before he talks some shit.

But the video is funny, no? The way he points his middle finger? I was also not sure, if he was wearing a Fedora. I cracked up anyway. If this is not a fake, this is a true beta male, in my books. :LMAO2:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

And whats wrong with roadkill!? :Pissed2:

I actually have this poster hanging in my kitchen lolol.....

f6b7acc85490c36633faa669d23cc17f.jpg

Hey, when ya gotta eat, ya gotta eat, right? UncleDerp just fucks it first. Guess he likes the taste of his own "sauce."

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ballszers bald .... whad'tha fuck you expect from the sidewinder ... the 160 pound Ninja that runs on fart juice :LMAO:

Popeye is bald, and he still kicked Brutus's ass AND got the girl! lol

Are you asking to be chopped with kneegrow cock again, cause I can chop you with kneegrow cock again lolol.
Did'um feels getted hurt fiddler man

Hahaha nope, Im just no sidewinder lol. I wont argue with the rest, especially on burrito day lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
top man Blazor.

Does the poll finish ass of today?

Well, I did say first to 10, or the highest vote within a few days. Its your poll man, we can cut it off whenever you want lol. Wanna make it midnight tonight, Eastern time?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dilf, your castrated cock is still in Sg, do you want it mailed back to you?

Again, the DiLF account on SG is not mine. If someone posts, it’s not me. I am here since last week.

Sure sounds as retarded as you. Don't get all embarrassed, now, we know it's you.

No it is not. Again.

I dont like the site owner. I am not a cuck like you. As a masculine man, I said no! Nothing more.

The account is open. The password is easy to get. You can post under UncleDiLFs name.

I am not there, because I don’t want to get banned by that fat Burito eating drama queen!

Hey, even a DiLF has a small amount of pride

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

He didn’t follow you onto SG, you delusional little shitskin, I invited him there. :facepalm:

Also he didn’t know who you were on there until I told him, so you can forget your little fantasy of him painstakingly attempting to stalk you around these forums and keep track of your posting habits.... you’re the one who has exhibited this exact kind of behaviour time and time again.

Perhaps it’s just immaturity on your part but you seem to regard anyone over the age of 30 as being ‘old’ or past it, and that refers to probably around 90% of the members on these small, oldschool forums. So, it begs the question, why the fuck are you here and not talking shit on Jewbook or Twitter with people your own age?
Emmmm it was me who got him on SG though... That’s a fact but the truth is alien these days... :CocaComa:

It was between you and Countess that got me to join SG lol.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Here's the closest thing to a fedora I'll wear without a 3 piece suit:

CWj43Vw.jpg

I honestly thought, by the name of Fedora, about these hats with a feather on a side.

These ones looks very gangster. Gambino Style.

Even the one I'm wearing there isn't technically a fedora. That's what's called a "pork pie" hat. And some fedoras have the feather, some don't. I don't dig the feather, so I won't buy one that has it.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

CWj43Vw.jpg

I honestly thought, by the name of Fedora, about these hats with a feather on a side.

Even the one I'm wearing there isn't technically a fedora. That's what's called a "pork pie" hat. And some fedoras have the feather, some don't. I don't dig the feather, so I won't buy one that has it.

They look good. Do you wear them on every occasion?

I used to be a heavy cap-wearer. Basecap! From NFL teams. Well, in my younger years.

Now I rock these old school Brixton hats.

brixton_caps_mens_header_3x2_FA19.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Gee thanks... When I post hot wimminz you’re not allowed to look anymore, ok!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought the real discussion was whether people wanted repercussions for calling people pedos and similar crap? This falls in line with every board I’ve been to except here and one other...

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

CWj43Vw.jpg

I used to be a heavy cap-wearer. Basecap! From NFL teams. Well, in my younger years.

That's a fine hat for casual wear. By 'casual' I mean just a shirt with buttons, not a t-shirt. By the way, you're actually tolerable when you drop the persona.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Gee thanks... When I post hot wimminz you’re not allowed to look anymore, ok!

What!? I gave you credit lol.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

CWj43Vw.jpg

That's a fine hat for casual wear. By 'casual' I mean just a shirt with buttons, not a t-shirt. By the way, you're actually tolerable when you drop the persona.

Good combination I can imagine here. I like a nice accessory for us man. Stylish, classy.

Yeah, thanks for the compliment. You too, man. Always good to have decent chats about random topics

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
By the way, you're actually tolerable when you drop the persona.

Told y'all lol.

Sorry guys, The reactions I get over the years, wether it‘s here on online playing PS4 camping are priceless.

I dont do it for hate. Cause I dont know you and I respect every human being. With all its flaws and imperfections.

I find mass behaviour boring. Being politically correct or doing what everyone else is doing.

I remember when I started registering on the ync. For the first time. I was Mister Fister and started normal. Saying hello and being kind. In the forum and comments. It was by around 2008. I was clubbed down here and there. I was afraid visiting these gruesome sites. I was ripped apart. Many wished bad things on me.

I knew, being kind wont get you nowhere.

So I started new with this sick and pathetic UncleDiLF persona. Grabbed one fugly face from the internets and photoshopped it into a goofy face.

The rest is history.

Ask Scouse.

Brother Scouse was my first arch enemy actually. But we were friends very quickly. Damn, nearly 10 years!

So, some made fights. Me? I started fights with everyone. Posting SCAT and GORE during a serious conversation for SHOCK VALUE always worked. And men kissing their rectum as GIFs :facepalm:

When I saw the reactions??? Priceless.

I guess it was like a drug. So I found my niche.

Best part was when guys posted lengthy posts. Explaining Why I was a motherfucker. Then Scouse brought up those “DIDNT read LOL”-memes. I never cracked up so hard in my life. Trolling reached new heights. Many were angry. I mean really angry. Making videos or even GIFs!!!

Damn that was fun, I guess.

I am sorry. I guess everyone has to vent. For me? It was always forums.

I am no near being UncleDiLF. I do good in life actually and I am happy being healthy.

But trolling was my hobby. I wont change I guess.

This is my Humor. My way of cracking up. Don’t take it too serious guys.

I guess I lost the poll clearly.

I will stand to my word. This time it is a goodbye for reals.

I apologise for those who have taken my trolling serious. BUt once you get those reactions and crack up, you understand me.

Take care guys! I dont want to see you on the front of ync!

Bye

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
="SCOUSE, post: 100919, member:

right......just “happened” to “invite” him there as soon as you figured out who I was :LMAO2::LMAO:
you’ve got over 6000 posts on SG and you wait until I show up to “invite” him :Crazy:

apparently you’re not aware that your post history is also readily available.....granted it’s all the same basic stupid crap all the time...but it’s there.

now if you’re going to make up stories to rescue poor doof at least try and come up with something believable and original

thanks in advance :Welcome8:

Why are you sifting through my post history you fucking creepy bitch? Of course I know it’s available to see and I don’t particularly give a shit.

I invited Dilf months ago, just like I invited Blazor, but Flea hasn’t always had registration open on SG and there also used to be a proxy blocker, so neither of them showed up until recently.

Feel silly yet?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was Mister Fister and started normal.

WAIT!! THE Mister Fister.... from Consumption Junction!!!??? Plot twist!!!!

I "may" have a pic of you lolol.

Great post btw man :Cheers:

Dont go yet, still another 11 hours of voting lol.

If they vote you off the island, I might join ya.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
By the way, you're actually tolerable when you drop the persona.

Told y'all lol.

Sorry guys, The reactions I get over the years, wether it‘s here on online playing PS4 camping are priceless.

I dont do it for hate. Cause I dont know you and I respect every human being. With all its flaws and imperfections.

I find mass behaviour boring. Being politically correct or doing what everyone else is doing.

I remember when I started registering on the ync. For the first time. I was Mister Fister and started normal. Saying hello and being kind. In the forum and comments. It was by around 2008. I was clubbed down here and there. I was afraid visiting these gruesome sites. I was ripped apart. Many wished bad things on me.

I knew, being kind wont get you nowhere.

So I started new with this sick and pathetic UncleDiLF persona. Grabbed one fugly face from the internets and photoshopped it into a goofy face.

The rest is history.

Ask Scouse.

Brother Scouse was my first arch enemy actually. But we were friends very quickly. Damn, nearly 10 years!

So, some made fights. Me? I started fights with everyone. Posting SCAT and GORE during a serious conversation for SHOCK VALUE always worked. And men kissing their rectum as GIFs :facepalm:

When I saw the reactions??? Priceless.

I guess it was like a drug. So I found my niche.

Best part was when guys posted lengthy posts. Explaining Why I was a motherfucker. Then Scouse brought up those “DIDNT read LOL”-memes. I never cracked up so hard in my life. Trolling reached new heights. Many were angry. I mean really angry. Making videos or even GIFs!!!

Damn that was fun, I guess.

I am sorry. I guess everyone has to vent. For me? It was always forums.

I am no near being UncleDiLF. I do good in life actually and I am happy being healthy.

But trolling was my hobby. I wont change I guess.

This is my Humor. My way of cracking up. Don’t take it too serious guys.

I guess I lost the poll clearly.

I will stand to my word. This time it is a goodbye for reals.

I apologise for those who have taken my trolling serious. BUt once you get those reactions and crack up, you understand me.

Take care guys! I dont want to see you on the front of ync!

Bye

Bro you’re not going anywhere!