Thinking of quitting for good...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Own
He doesn't want to kill anything... he's just a prick.

I think he’s serious. This fool is acting like I fucked his man or something. I feel I should be taking his threats seriously.

No, he just an Aussie... he was spouts shit just for the sake of it...

He is not Australian. No real Australian has that much filth inside them. He was an adult immigrant. He came to our country, damaged goods and failed to improve.

He’s a bitch. You won’t see him threatening any of the male members children, only the women. He deserves what’s coming to him.

Wait a minute...I thought us men and women were equal on this online thing....

Quit deflecting from what this idiot did. He’s a sick fuck who wants to murder women and children. No men tho, as he’s too pussy to go there.

He has levelled the same sort of shit towards men too...

I don't like the kid shit but we men and women are equal online... or are we not?

Not really.... flea and I and flynn too, if I think about it, are far superior to any other poster here.... when we hold back our support, forums die.

The three fucking stooges. lololololol

And not one of three people mentioned has ever threatened to put a bullet between someone’s eyes for making them cry on a messageboard.
And you still think you are all that and a bag of chips. lololol

Well hate to break it to you Grandma but you are nothing but a has been and a mudshark to boot. lololol

For the thousandth time, you fucking idiot...I don’t do black guys:facepalm:
You told everyone that you take black cock up the arse you lying fucking wog_cunt!
:GoodStuff:

And you told everyone that you contemplate murdering children, you sick piece of filth. You’re worse than Maxis yet am I crying for you to be banned?
Own
He doesn't want to kill anything... he's just a prick.

I think he’s serious. This fool is acting like I fucked his man or something. I feel I should be taking his threats seriously.

No, he just an Aussie... he was spouts shit just for the sake of it...

He is not Australian. No real Australian has that much filth inside them. He was an adult immigrant. He came to our country, damaged goods and failed to improve.

He’s a bitch. You won’t see him threatening any of the male members children, only the women. He deserves what’s coming to him.

Wait a minute...I thought us men and women were equal on this online thing....

Quit deflecting from what this idiot did. He’s a sick fuck who wants to murder women and children. No men tho, as he’s too pussy to go there.

He has levelled the same sort of shit towards men too...

I don't like the kid shit but we men and women are equal online... or are we not?

Not really.... flea and I and flynn too, if I think about it, are far superior to any other poster here.... when we hold back our support, forums die.

The three fucking stooges. lololololol

And not one of three people mentioned has ever threatened to put a bullet between someone’s eyes for making them cry on a messageboard.
And you still think you are all that and a bag of chips. lololol

Well hate to break it to you Grandma but you are nothing but a has been and a mudshark to boot. lololol

For the thousandth time, you fucking idiot...I don’t do black guys:facepalm:
You told everyone that you take black cock up the arse you lying fucking wog_cunt!
:GoodStuff:

And you told everyone that you contemplate murdering children, you sick piece of filth. You’re worse than Maxis yet am I crying for you to be banned?

His whole Maxis tirade was pure Bullshit. I am disappointed that BF pandered to him.
You only liked him or pretended to for his apparent political beliefs which probably weren't even legit anyway, the guy was a weasel... We both know it...

I don't know that for certain, but even if he was, he's not the only one. There are plenty of weasels still posting here, Strapon and Brainfail among them. Why weren't they banned? Oh, right, Because they're QAINTs.
That's not true, you ever seen BF post about politics? The way I understand it he's got no time for it never mind taking sides, I wasn't here to know what was the final nail in maxis coffin was but I guarantee it wasn't politics...

It was due to everyone crying for him to be banned. BF probably just wanted everyone to stfu.
Yo cunt STFU...your verbal diarrhoea and multi-quoting is fucking up the flow. Die bitch! Lolololololol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey shit for brains, Maxis was VOTED out by the COMMUNITY!

Deal with it.

That weird lil fucker was exiled and rightly so!

But it’s ok for a poster to continuously threaten to murder women and their children here. Ya’ll got your standards seriously twisted.

Who has done that? If you mean Breakfall, he is renowned for going batshit crazy when he's on the ale, I reckon he's probably threatened everyone on here at some point.

Of course I don't condone that sort of behaviour and neither do I condone Flynn wishing death on Dove and her kids, "I hope you and your kids die in a fire." were her exact words I believe.

The point being, they're just words on a screen at the end of the day and I'll wager that 100% of violent threats made on here have never materialised. Sure they're in bad taste, rude etc but consider where you are....

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Deal with it.

But it’s ok for a poster to continuously threaten to murder women and their children here. Ya’ll got your standards seriously twisted.

Who has done that? If you mean Breakfall, he is renowned for going batshit crazy when he's on the ale, I reckon he's probably threatened everyone on here at some point.

Of course I don't condone that sort of behaviour and neither do I condone Flynn wishing death on Dove and her kids, "I hope you and your kids die in a fire." were her exact words I believe.

The point being, they're just words on a screen at the end of the day and I'll wager that 100% of violent threats made on here have never materialised. Sure they're in bad taste, rude etc but consider where you are....
It was a side-joke from all the drama. This wog cunt bringing family into the equation and her mate Caskur lying about my veiled intent to kill her and calling the cops, tagging Bastard Factory. Don’t even listen to her shit Scouse. The bitch is as toxic as they fucking come.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That was Emmy aka Emily's trademark saying.... "die in a fire"... it was a joke/meme...

rgMM5Cb.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Breakfall
did you know I used to brag to people through PM's how funny I thought you WERE
when did you puss out

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Deal with it.

Wishing death on kids is sick. Actually threatening to put a bullet in a members kids head is crossing a line. This dude is seriously deluded. In the same post, he’s admitting to doing it and then saying not to believe me. I’ve never seen anyone hang themselves harder than this idiot.

What do you think he would do if I said I was sending a gang of niggas to go find his daughter? He’d be blowing his wad, demanding I be banned.

Please don’t justify threatening to kill kids. It’s wrong and he’s gonna pay for it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Deal with it.

It was a side-joke from all the drama. This wog cunt bringing family into the equation and her mate Caskur lying about my veiled intent to kill her and calling the cops, tagging Bastard Factory. Don’t even listen to her shit Scouse. The bitch is as toxic as they fucking come.

Lol @ threatening to murder children being a”side joke”. I got better ways to deal with you than calling cops.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Deal with it.

Wishing death on kids is sick. Actually threatening to put a bullet in a members kids head is crossing a line. This dude is seriously deluded. In the same post, he’s admitting to doing it and then saying not to believe me. I’ve never seen anyone hang themselves harder than this idiot.

What do you think he would do if I said I was sending a gang of niggas to go find his daughter? He’d be blowing his wad, demanding I be banned.

Please don’t justify threatening to kill kids. It’s wrong and he’s gonna pay for it.

Im honestly curious Queen, how come you didnt disavow Flynn's antics upon Dove, involving kids?

Is it because you cant stand Breakfall right now, and you want him to "pay". Much like you didnt like Dove at the time, and didnt mind seeing shit targeted at her?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Deal with it.

Lol @ threatening to murder children being a”side joke”. I got better ways to deal with you than calling cops.

Not that I would disagree. What better way?