Thinking of quitting for the hood

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hood or die...Fok julle naaiers!

images

Wow! Doesn't take long for the pussy picture to fly. This is what you are Breakfall. This your whole forum existence...posting pussy and dick picures. I bet your dead mother is proud.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
you are on meth tho

It must have gotten a day pass from the psych ward.

And it's still going to squeal about me.....literally after accusing Flea of whining about shit she cant control lol.

Hopefully an adult drops the net before it starts spamming the board demanding pictures and info on my kids. Oh I'm sorry.....demanding "proof" my kids were not removed by the state.

Which is actual creepy predator shit.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
you are on meth tho

It must have gotten a day pass from the psych ward.

And it's still going to squeal about me.....literally after accusing Flea of whining about shit she cant control lol.

Hopefully an adult drops the net before it starts spamming the board demanding pictures and info on my kids. Oh I'm sorry.....demanding "proof" my kids were not removed by the state.

Which is actual creepy predator shit.

Get a job you freeloading cunt. Or go kidnap your own children from CPS so then all of you can perish in a fire started from your own crack pipe.

Still butthurt you can't prove you have your children?

LoL!

Idiot.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

only someone as dumb as you think she actually needs to

Captain Midget to the rescue again. Okay, "millionaire."
am I going to have to prove to you I live comfortably too or just accept the fact that a loser meth head who can only get internet on a prepaid card doesn't believe me?

No. One. Fucking. Cares. Except. You.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Rescue from what? Another spam fest rage tantrum from some rando meth addled loser from the innerweb?

It's kinda sad how hard you try to pretend everyone isnt just pointing and laughing at your dumb, perpetually outraged ass. Such denial lol.

No one cares what you post or believe, you are just funny and easy to fuck with on occasion. It doesn't take much to flick you off the edge and people with morbid senses of humor dig doing it.

So you gonna start the party back up by begging for pictures or info on other peoples minor children again or are you gonna cut right to wishing families die in fires?

Or are you gonna give the c/p a rest and try a new trick? (Ahahaha try a new trick lol meth ain't cheap)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

am I going to have to prove to you I live comfortably too or just accept the fact that a loser meth head who can only get internet on a prepaid card doesn't believe me?

You sure mention it alot for someone who doesn't care.

Just sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Much like everything you mElTdOwN about, yanno?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hood or die...Fok julle naaiers!

images

Wow! Doesn't take long for the pussy picture to fly. This is what you are Breakfall. This your whole forum existence...posting pussy and dick picures. I bet your dead mother is proud.

He’s resorted to threats against children. I swear, Breakfag is a trolls gift that keeps giving.

Oh. Flea. You give dick chains way too much credit. Without you answering his idiotic posts, he's nothing more than a cheap cardboard cut out of Freud.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Rescue from what? Another spam fest rage tantrum from some rando meth addled loser from the innerweb?

It's kinda sad how hard you try to pretend everyone isnt just pointing and laughing at your dumb, perpetually outraged ass. Such denial lol.

No one cares what you post or believe, you are just funny and easy to fuck with on occasion. It doesn't take much to flick you off the edge and people with morbid senses of humor dig doing it.

So you gonna start the party back up by begging for pictures or info on other peoples minor children again or are you gonna cut right to wishing families die in fires?

Or are you gonna give the c/p a rest and try a new trick? (Ahahaha try a new trick lol meth ain't cheap)

How "empiracle" is that?

Well. I can clearly tell you still don't have custody of your children. Maybe you should kill them with your own hand. Maybe feed them some fentynyl? Next time you visit them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How "empiracle" is that?

Well. I can clearly tell you still don't have custody of your children. Maybe you should kill them with your own hand. Maybe feed them some fentynyl? Next time you visit them.
Does that mean the young lady I spoke to on the phone not to long ago who asked me to tell my sons hi on her behalf was a figment of my imagination?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

More delicious delusions.

LOL!

How are your children doing, now that you're done dragging them from state to state as you meet men off the forums?

Is your 12 step plan working?

ROTFLMFAO!!!111

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How "empiracle" is that?

Does that mean the young lady I spoke to on the phone not to long ago who asked me to tell my sons hi on her behalf was a figment of my imagination?

Can you rephrase that without the tears?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Just sayin

Kinda like how you're just going to have to prove that you're a millionaire to a bunch of random strangers off a forum?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Just sayin

Kinda like how you're just going to have to prove that you're a millionaire to a bunch of random strangers off a forum?
Yeah I'm gonna get right on that. Pinky swear

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How "empiracle" is that?

simple English too difficult for you?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How "empiracle" is that?

No. Just your monkey babbling.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Just sayin

Yeah I'm gonna get right on that. Pinky swear

Did you just not state you were going to have to prove it to me that you indeed are a midget millionaire?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

More delicious delusions.

LOL!

How are your children doing, now that you're done dragging them from state to state as you meet men off the forums?

Is your 12 step plan working?

ROTFLMFAO!!!111

Flynn, you cannot molest or masturbate to pictures of my children.

Tone down the desperation.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How "empiracle" is that?

No. Just your monkey babbling.
So which word presented the biggest challenge for your remaining brain cells? Was it ""figment"" ? be honest