Thinking of quitting for good...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Own
He doesn't want to kill anything... he's just a prick.

I think he’s serious. This fool is acting like I fucked his man or something. I feel I should be taking his threats seriously.

No, he just an Aussie... he was spouts shit just for the sake of it...

He is not Australian. No real Australian has that much filth inside them. He was an adult immigrant. He came to our country, damaged goods and failed to improve.

He’s a bitch. You won’t see him threatening any of the male members children, only the women. He deserves what’s coming to him.

Wait a minute...I thought us men and women were equal on this online thing....

Quit deflecting from what this idiot did. He’s a sick fuck who wants to murder women and children. No men tho, as he’s too pussy to go there.

He has levelled the same sort of shit towards men too...

I don't like the kid shit but we men and women are equal online... or are we not?

Not really.... flea and I and flynn too, if I think about it, are far superior to any other poster here.... when we hold back our support, forums die.

The three fucking stooges. lololololol

And not one of three people mentioned has ever threatened to put a bullet between someone’s eyes for making them cry on a messageboard.
Flea, please tell me you don't actually like casket...

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Own

I think he’s serious. This fool is acting like I fucked his man or something. I feel I should be taking his threats seriously.

He is not Australian. No real Australian has that much filth inside them. He was an adult immigrant. He came to our country, damaged goods and failed to improve.

He’s a bitch. You won’t see him threatening any of the male members children, only the women. He deserves what’s coming to him.

Quit deflecting from what this idiot did. He’s a sick fuck who wants to murder women and children. No men tho, as he’s too pussy to go there.

I don't like the kid shit but we men and women are equal online... or are we not?

Not really.... flea and I and flynn too, if I think about it, are far superior to any other poster here.... when we hold back our support, forums die.

And not one of three people mentioned has ever threatened to put a bullet between someone’s eyes for making them cry on a messageboard.
And you still think you are all that and a bag of chips. lololol

Well hate to break it to you Grandma but you are nothing but a has been and a mudshark to boot. lololol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Own

I love Caskur. We go back to 2004. I love Dovey too, she just frustrates me so much and I don’t handle it well.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Own

Well hate to break it to you Grandma but you are nothing but a has been and a mudshark to boot. lololol

For the thousandth time, you fucking idiot...I don’t do black guys:facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Own

Shes fine when Casket drags kids into forum drama, cyber stalks people and makes threats. Shes completely blind when people she likes do vulgar bullshit and if someone she doesnt like retaliates.....that's when she bitches and acts like her scumbag friends are victims.

They just spew whatever they need to at the time to avoid accountability, blame other people, project and play victim.

Ignore them or just mock them, they are a legit joke. Rules for thee but not for me thinking.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Own

I love Caskur. We go back to 2004. I love Dovey too, she just frustrates me so much and I don’t handle it well.
You and Dovey YES! That spiteful old thing NO! lol

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Own

No white guys either right? Just wetbacks?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Own

I’d do X in a heartbeat if I wasn’t married. So white guys, yes.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Own

I’d do X in a heartbeat if I wasn’t married. So white guys, yes.
Well I applaud you for being willing to have sex with the mentally handicapped, not many split tails would fuck them retards.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does it really matter what color dick Flea prefers?
Sounds racially insensitive to me! Check yur white privilege white gurl!!!!

Let me tell you something. You've seen me, right? Most here know what I look like.

When I was a kid, i grew up in a mostly minority metro detroit community. And i used to get bullied. A lot. It was a rough area....not the worst, but not good either.

One of the things i used to get bullied on was my hair. My beautiful, thick and long mane.....which back then was pretty frizzy and wild and the white kids used to say I was a "n*gger" because of my "n*gger hair".

I also had some racist bullying flung my way from black people.

So I dont sympathize much when people cry racism as a political thing. Just shake it off. No need to elect fucking Joe Biden.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Own

Link?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm going back to the other forum now...

What forum is "the other forum"?
The one where she high fives with the creep who a made hate video about her dead son...

They rub their pussies together when they are not cyber stalking people who hurt their feels or crying about how victimized they are by people who dont want shit to do with them.

FACTS! They are baking bread with all that raw friction.

Lots of extra cheese on those rotted tacos.

I'm still wondering if their finale is gonna take place in my bushes.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Own

Say what?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Own

Say what?

They think forums will die unless they are spamming and stalking.

What usually happens is, they show up. Good posters leave because of mind numbing repetitive spam, so when they stop the board is dead.

So being the dumb narcissist they are, they think the boards die without them, when in reality they just bore good posters to the point where they stop posting. They kill forums, and many people have told them this.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The one where she high fives with the creep who a made hate video about her dead son...

They rub their pussies together when they are not cyber stalking people who hurt their feels or crying about how victimized they are by people who dont want shit to do with them.

After what I've seen nothing would surprise me with him and her... Caskut had the nerve to say she reported Break to cops after what they done to you! Grrrr!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

After what I've seen nothing would surprise me with him and her... Caskut had the nerve to say she reported Break after what they done to you! Grrrr!

Yep. Incredible isnt it?

Just ignorant. Total self centered ignorance.

They see themselves as entitled. If that wasnt obvious.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

After what I've seen nothing would surprise me with him and her... Caskut had the nerve to say she reported Break after what they done to you! Grrrr!

Yep. Incredible isnt it?

They're really not even worth talking about! wretched cunts!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Own

Link?

It’s in one of his whiny threads. I laughed it off at first cuz he’s an idiot. I put him on ignore now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep. Incredible isnt it?

They're really not even worth talking about! wretched cunts!

Indeed!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

After what I've seen nothing would surprise me with him and her... Caskut had the nerve to say she reported Break to cops after what they done to you! Grrrr!

caskur’s a harmless old lady. Breakfall is a maniac. We’ll agree to disagree on this one.

This is where my frustration with Dovey comes in. It’s like watching your little sister do stupid things after you warned her not to.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Caskur will search out a families address to hand over to a malicious psycho who prides himself on being rotten and vengeful.

I dont care WHAT anyone thinks I did wrong. I am not public fucking property and they are not entitled.

Fuck them and fuck that. They dont get special passes to go bothering people who dont want shit to do with them.

And I WILL put a bullet between his eyes if I ever see him around my house, ever. You believe what you want but I'm not obligated to be comfortable with him ever.

And there is nothing else to say about it.

Breakfall was just drunk trolling. HE is harmless. No one else saw a threat. Neither did she, Flea. Shes manipulating again. He was making her look even more foolish and unhinged than she is, so she grabbed that and made a big dramatic scene.

Maybe if she is that sensitive she should take several steps out of that kitchen. Js.

Next time warn him not to keep coming at someone who will not back down and be manipulated. He should have stfu years ago.

These are not harmless victims. They are active participant's who bring the shit on themselves and then wail about it and use it as excuses to cross normal boundaries.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

caskur’s a harmless old lady. Breakfall is a maniac. We’ll agree to disagree on this one.

This is where my frustration with Dovey comes in. It’s like watching your little sister do stupid things after you warned her not to.
She tried to stir up shit with me tonight for saying she ate all the cake or some shit, TRIED to be shit stirring old hag... Only a fool wouldn't see what a horrible cunt she is and what Dovey put up with... Fuckin animals! peace

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She tried to stir up shit with me tonight for saying she ate all the cake or some shit, TRIED to be shit stirring old hag... Only a fool wouldn't see what a horrible cunt she is and what Dovey put up with... Fuckin animals! peace

Those people cannot function online without some stupid fucking drama.

If they fucked off forever every board would be better for it. No one needs that narcissistic bitch trying to dominate every convo and getting pissed off everytime she isnt the center of attention.

Shes a total blow hard who thinks shes an expert on everything and she starts shitty fights all the time.

Then she thinks she has special rights to look people up and get all real life personal and then wails and cries if anyone says shit to HER she doesnt like.

Shes just a disgusting, hateful person who belongs in therapy....not lashing out at strangers online. It's the same shit with her all the time.

I know Poofer has no friends and I doubt she does either. It's sad but the reasons are obvious. They can be mad, bitter and alone feeling like victims. Fuck em.

The miserable hag is hovering over mElTdOwN like a fly on her favorite shit pile because she needs her dumb fucking drama fix. Smdh.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Own

You told everyone that you take black cock up the arse you lying fucking wog_cunt!
:GoodStuff:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Own

You told everyone that you take black cock up the arse you lying fucking wog_cunt!
:GoodStuff:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!