Thinking of quitting for good...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I thought that I would be retiring here at Bastard Factory. You know, growing old with a few choice friends and telling yarns til the cows come home. I have never disliked this forum as much as I currently have now. Some real nasty and toxic people allowed into the fold. I’ll be posting less and less. Cheers people.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nooo...just haven’t the time anymore if this is the way Bastard Factory chooses to steer. The place is dead and gone as far as I’m concerned. I’m not American and I don’t enjoy American politics. There are a few shitty members here that just don’t gel with most.
I’m pretty sure that when I’m gone, most of you won’t even notice my absence. I am probably the worse poster of this entire forum since the start.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought that I would be retiring here at Bastard Factory. You know, growing old with a few choice friends and telling yarns til the cows come home. I have never disliked this forum as much as I currently have now. Some real nasty and toxic people allowed into the fold. I’ll be posting less and less. Cheers people.
Please Mr. Brokedick, at last leave us with one last tasteful and wholesome genital mutilation pic, k?

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Nooo...just haven’t the time anymore if this is the way Bastard Factory chooses to steer. The place is dead and gone as far as I’m concerned. I’m not American and I don’t enjoy American politics. There are a few shitty members here that just don’t gel with most.
I’m pretty sure that when I’m gone, most of you won’t even notice my absence. I am probably the worse poster of this entire forum since the start.

I'm not american either I just like to fuck with them ahahaha

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please Mr. Brokedick, at last leave us with one last tasteful and wholesome genital mutilation pic, k?
Fuck you admin...hope your parents die a slow crippling death.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’m pretty sure that when I’m gone, most of you won’t even notice my absence. I am probably the worse poster of this entire forum since the start.-

finally...something we can agree on.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Naw, you’re cool, even thought we rarely agree. I like Latinas

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Question is, if Achy Breaky Heart ups and leaves, will Nexium (or Thalium or Gollum or whatever else he calls himself) come back?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
These days? Everything is nothing, and nothing is everything. Fer realz.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

North Americans are a hoot to stir up...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

North Americans are a hoot to stir up...

I suppose you think threatening to murder women and children is funny too