Thinking of quitting for the hood

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I don’t have implants :facepalm:

Glad you didnt get those, cause I've seen chicks able to rotate 'em inside they cheeks!

If she was my bird, she would be beautiful regardless.

I would've had to of seen the before pics. I like a round ass, not HUGE or anything, just not flat, just a curve to it. If her ass looked like Flat Earth, then I would understand. Nobody wants to bang a table top.

Flea has always been sexy.

I've only seen a couple face pics, but lookin pretty damn good for a grandma lol. I wouldnt kick her out of bed lol.

She's a picture of perfection....even in her 40's. It made me a little sad she went under the knife now.

Well if it makes you feel any better, Im a picture of perfection too in my 40s, and I dont plan on going under the knife lolol.

Fuck you...I'm 46 but look 28. I would OVER pull Flea if I wasn't with my soul mate...

Why the hostility lololol? I was simply saying I aint bad for my age either.

Um, you go girl? Im right in line with that too and you know it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Glad you didnt get those, cause I've seen chicks able to rotate 'em inside they cheeks!

I would've had to of seen the before pics. I like a round ass, not HUGE or anything, just not flat, just a curve to it. If her ass looked like Flat Earth, then I would understand. Nobody wants to bang a table top.

I've only seen a couple face pics, but lookin pretty damn good for a grandma lol. I wouldnt kick her out of bed lol.

She's a picture of perfection....even in her 40's. It made me a little sad she went under the knife now.

Well if it makes you feel any better, Im a picture of perfection too in my 40s, and I dont plan on going under the knife lolol.

Fuck you...I'm 46 but look 28. I would OVER pull Flea if I wasn't with my soul mate...

Hi Blazor how are you ?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hi Blazor how are you ?

No its "how high are you" lolol.

Doing great! Worked on my Jeep a lil, mowed the grass, just chugged an after mow beer, which is always SO tasty, and toking it up now.

How you doing man? The coon ok? Was it Lucy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've been meaning to ask, did you REALLY impersonate a woman on the webZ ??

if so WHADDAFACKK !??

He fooled many. I was on the fence if it was a he or she, but luckily I didnt ask for any pussy pics lol.

He would have shown you some.

Not his.....clearly lol. But he woulda hooked you up!

:Disagree:

I don't do that shit anymore... I haven't snuck into a match maker site with a photoshopped verification photo or else since 2006-2007.

It hurt my soul doing that....

All those guys putting their souls out and a lot of trannies... It just got to me... I felt like a piece of shit for toying with people and getting them on cam doing bizarre shit.

Confidence is everything online... shame how the last 15 years went...

Them guys just want an emotional bandaid they can masturbate on.

Same stuff with the strip club regulars.

Dont feel bad. You done good work. I used to troll them too. Hell I made a living trolling them for a few years there

There was some issue years ago where women were pumping some sort of cement into their ass cheeks.

It was disgusting and insane. Just going to Home Depot, buying it and injecting it right into their ass cheeks.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hi Blazor how are you ?

Doing great! Worked on my Jeep a lil, mowed the grass, just chugged an after mow beer, which is always SO tasty, and toking it up now.

she's good
comes almost every night now, WITH 2 others lol one fellow has a busted leg that he keeps folded up close to his belly poor guy ... I call 'em tripod ... she comes for the cookies and the other two look at her like 'wtf' lolol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hi Blazor how are you ?

she's good
comes almost every night now, WITH 2 others lol one fellow has a busted leg that he keeps folded up close to his belly poor guy ... I call 'em tripod ... she comes for the cookies and the other two look at her like 'wtf' lolol

Hahahaha, thats funny on the cookies! Awww, poor guy. You wont believe this....... I had a kitty named Tripod too!!!!! Kept one injured leg tucked under her, felt bad for her, but she would FUCK up any other cat, climb trees, and run with the best, shoulda seen her. I come home wondering where she been, and my neighbor said he went and put her down, that supposedly she had cancer or something, I was PISSED! She was a stray, but she always came to my place. Fuck that p e do bastard. He literally was, sheriff arrested him for p e do shit, no joke. Hope his asshole got raped in prison.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's sad .. I would flip, but maybe the cat was sick... but still he should talk to you first

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That's sad .. I would flip, but maybe the cat was sick... but still he should talk to you first

RIGHT!?

Was fucked up, I took care of her for years, and all her kittens when she had batches. My ex has her last kitten. Hated it she got him, but he always came over here when she came over, he loved Jeep rides. He was my buddy, just like his mom, and looked so much like her. He would fetch them kitty jingle balls and bring them back to you lol. Was gonna be my Adventure Cat.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here ya go, Tripod, with another favorite cat Nikolai Kittycoff lol.

3ad21e0daa82c54f780fdf108f7b7790216ec165.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh wow ...
the Gray one is a beauty
Good for you Blaze for helping them, much respect

Thanks man!

The gray one disappeared one day too. He was the bad ass lol, a brute!!! He would come join me for bonfires and hop up on my lap.

I've taken care of so many kitties over the years. Still do. I just wish Shit Butt would stop pooping in my driveway lol.

Midnight and Mrs Stripey cool cats too, they strays. The my indoor strays I've taken in are Zena the Warrior Princess, who I had to save after she was attacked and her eye had to be removed, shes black, and there is Beorna the Bear, cause of her bear like fur.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What did I miss...is @blowitoutmylatinoarse still making up stories? Baahahahahahahahahaa...can someone in Mexico duck her head underwater for 10 minutes...I’m sure it can breathe out of that arse_snorkel!?

That’s still not gonna stop me from stomping the curb with your man pussy, you menstruating hussy. Ya shoulda just let the ho’s battle it out instead of trying to save the day cuz now your ass is getting got . Only way imma stop is if BF bans me so ya best gets to begging.
I look forward to your continued angst...but please be gentle! Xx

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh wow ...
the Gray one is a beauty

Thanks man!

The gray one disappeared one day too. He was the bad ass lol, a brute!!! He would come join me for bonfires and hop up on my lap.

I've taken care of so many kitties over the years. Still do. I just wish Shit Butt would stop pooping in my driveway lol.

Midnight and Mrs Stripey cool cats too, they strays. The my indoor strays I've taken in are Zena the Warrior Princess, who I had to save after she was attacked and her eye had to be removed, shes black, and there is Beorna the Bear, cause of her bear like fur.
Your little cat on the left looks just like my Smokey, just without the coppery tinge.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh wow ...
the Gray one is a beauty

Thanks man!

Your little cat on the left looks just like my Smokey, just without the coppery tinge.

Thats cool.

My first wife had a black cat named Smokey too.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh wow ...
the Gray one is a beauty

Thanks man!

Thats cool.

My first wife had a black cat named Smokey too.
When I was 4 I found a stray kitten which was grey-black and white in the rubble at my grandparents house. They named him Smokey back in the day. So his one, also a stray, was aptly named. He loves to chat.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ok ok, last kitty picture. One on the left is Lucky, she gone, one in the middle is the other grey, thats Pebbles, my son took him with him. Then on the right is Tripod and Atlas, the mom and kitten.

d2c1bd9cc8d33a487f7504747ad5d81a75b2033b.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh wow ...
the Gray one is a beauty

Thanks man!

There was a "porch cat" living here when I moved in and I fell in love and brought her and her 4 kittens inside.

Found homes for 2.....but kept the tuxedos. Those kitties I'm always posting pictures of. Prudey and Mabel.

I kept Salem(the momma) as well. She got out for a few hours several weeks ago and sadly got pregnant(I was on a wait list for spaying....the Humane Society here is so booked up and I don't want to spend several hundred for something I can get for 60)

She had also gotten a bad respiratory infection and then started miscarrying. She lost a kitten and birthed it....it was very underdeveloped. . so I rushed her to an emergency vet. Sat there for about 7 hours. Then they tell me she has the infection and she needs a csection and it was going to be like 3500 bucks. Wouldnt work with us at ALL. Then told us.....when they were bringing her out to us, that she passed 3 more kittens.

So we took her home to give her meds (we opted no csection. She had a bad respiratory thing and she was passing the kittens naturally.....not shelling out 3k on the spot for them to possibly kill my cat for no reason) and to get her to a regular vet the next day.

So she passed the rest of the kittens that night. We took her to the vet, she was fine. He said it was good we didnt do the csection because she was so sick and already birthing them.. he would have just given her something to induce harder labor.

It was fucking stressful and sad. Me and my husband were in that parking lot crying thinking this cat was dying and it was our fault and we were gonna have to pay 3 thousand dollars.

Now we are just pissed at that emergency vet and Salem gets spayed on the 5th. Along with my tuxies lol. She is SO much better now. Salem was the neighborhood badass until I made her a house cat. Shes the best.

I'm definitely not using that emergency vet ever again. Trying to sell us a 3k high risk surgery and not telling us she was back there birthing the kittens. Smh.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh wow ...
the Gray one is a beauty

Thanks man!

There was a "porch cat" living here when I moved in and I fell in love and brought her and her 4 kittens inside.

Found homes for 2.....but kept the tuxedos. Those kitties I'm always posting pictures of. Prudey and Mabel.

I kept Salem(the momma) as well. She got out for a few hours several weeks ago and sadly got pregnant(I was on a wait list for spaying....the Humane Society here is so booked up and I don't want to spend several hundred for something I can get for 60)

She had also gotten a bad respiratory infection and then started miscarrying. She lost a kitten and birthed it....it was very underdeveloped. . so I rushed her to an emergency vet. Sat there for about 7 hours. Then they tell me she has the infection and she needs a csection and it was going to be like 3500 bucks. Wouldnt work with us at ALL. Then told us.....when they were bringing her out to us, that she passed 3 more kittens.

So we took her home to give her meds (we opted no csection. She had a bad respiratory thing and she was passing the kittens naturally.....not shelling out 3k on the spot for them to possibly kill my cat for no reason) and to get her to a regular vet the next day.

So she passed the rest of the kittens that night. We took her to the vet, she was fine. He said it was good we didnt do the csection because she was so sick and already birthing them.. he would have just given her something to induce harder labor.

It was fucking stressful and sad. Me and my husband were in that parking lot crying thinking this cat was dying and it was our fault and we were gonna have to pay 3 thousand dollars.

Now we are just pissed at that emergency vet and Salem gets spayed on the 5th. Along with my tuxies lol. She is SO much better now. Salem was the neighborhood badass until I made her a house cat. Shes the best.

I'm definitely not using that emergency vet ever again. Trying to sell us a 3k high risk surgery and not telling us she was back there birthing the kittens. Smh.
It’s a crying shame that vets charge such a premium price for pet consultation. A couple months back, my rag doll had to have a tooth removed...it cost me $880.00. A dentist for us humans would charge a maximum of $200.00 for the same procedure.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh wow ...
the Gray one is a beauty

Thanks man!

It’s a crying shame that vets charge such a premium price for pet consultation. A couple months back, my rag doll had to have a tooth removed...it cost me $880.00. A dentist for us humans would charge a maximum of $200.00 for the same procedure.

We paid nearly 500 bucks and all they really did was an xray.

They gave us the antibiotics but they didnt start her on them. She was just in a cage for hours terrified birthing her dead litter :( they didnt even clean her. I did. I sat up all night with that cat.

I feel like they just wanted to sell us a surgery. It could just be that it made me very emotional and I've villianized them.

The primary vet isnt nearly as costly as the emergency one.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oh wow ...
the Gray one is a beauty

Thanks man!

I feel you nigger, you build a unique bond with only a few speshul ones in a lifetime
he's my beloved BOSS ... rip cats apart, wirey and agile, he tolerates me

180152867_1103225256863570_1353833663076240813_n.jpg

180953296_1103225003530262_7820251032199512381_n.jpg

I always ask him if he's tryin' to French kiss me with that tongue lol

@Ice You see my fancy jean jacket cuff there LOL bastard !

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh wow ...
the Gray one is a beauty

Thanks man!

I feel you nigger, you build a unique bond with only a few speshul ones in a lifetime

That's called "smurgling" ♡

X

xXx
Site Supporter
see his ear tip missing ... he's part of a program they have here, he has a micro chip verify his area of habitation if he ever gets caught up in a sweep, the tip missing shows he's fixed and been released back, he get's deeply discounted medical aid as long as I bring him as I am the registered owner of his colony ... 9 cats in total in my name

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oh wow ...
the Gray one is a beauty

Thanks man!

That's called "smurgling" ♡

LOL I see (:
you girls have cutesy names for shit ..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh wow ...
the Gray one is a beauty

Thanks man!

Damn thats crazy. Yeah vets be overcharging. It aint right when all you wanna do is take care of your baby.