Thinking of quitting for good...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Hey shit for brains, Maxis was VOTED out by the COMMUNITY!

Deal with it.

That weird lil fucker was exiled and rightly so!

But it’s ok for a poster to continuously threaten to murder women and their children here. Ya’ll got your standards seriously twisted.

Who has done that? If you mean Breakfall, he is renowned for going batshit crazy when he's on the ale, I reckon he's probably threatened everyone on here at some point.

Of course I don't condone that sort of behaviour and neither do I condone Flynn wishing death on Dove and her kids, "I hope you and your kids die in a fire." were her exact words I believe.

The point being, they're just words on a screen at the end of the day and I'll wager that 100% of violent threats made on here have never materialised. Sure they're in bad taste, rude etc but consider where you are....

Wishing death on kids is sick. Actually threatening to put a bullet in a members kids head is crossing a line. This dude is seriously deluded. In the same post, he’s admitting to doing it and then saying not to believe me. I’ve never seen anyone hang themselves harder than this idiot.

What do you think he would do if I said I was sending a gang of niggas to go find his daughter? He’d be blowing his wad, demanding I be banned.

Please don’t justify threatening to kill kids. It’s wrong and he’s gonna pay for it.

Im honestly curious Queen, how come you didnt disavow Flynn's antics upon Dove, involving kids?

Is it because you cant stand Breakfall right now, and you want him to "pay". Much like you didnt like Dove at the time, and didnt mind seeing shit targeted at her?

Show me where Flynn threatened to murder her kids. I’m not even outraged about him saying it, just giving him exactly what he’s been trying to serve me. Sorry if you can’t see that.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
All this talk about kids is making seamajor thirsty. He’s gonna go out and rape one now

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Deal with it.

But it’s ok for a poster to continuously threaten to murder women and their children here. Ya’ll got your standards seriously twisted.

Who has done that? If you mean Breakfall, he is renowned for going batshit crazy when he's on the ale, I reckon he's probably threatened everyone on here at some point.

Of course I don't condone that sort of behaviour and neither do I condone Flynn wishing death on Dove and her kids, "I hope you and your kids die in a fire." were her exact words I believe.

The point being, they're just words on a screen at the end of the day and I'll wager that 100% of violent threats made on here have never materialised. Sure they're in bad taste, rude etc but consider where you are....

Wishing death on kids is sick. Actually threatening to put a bullet in a members kids head is crossing a line. This dude is seriously deluded. In the same post, he’s admitting to doing it and then saying not to believe me. I’ve never seen anyone hang themselves harder than this idiot.

What do you think he would do if I said I was sending a gang of niggas to go find his daughter? He’d be blowing his wad, demanding I be banned.

Please don’t justify threatening to kill kids. It’s wrong and he’s gonna pay for it.

Im honestly curious Queen, how come you didnt disavow Flynn's antics upon Dove, involving kids?

Is it because you cant stand Breakfall right now, and you want him to "pay". Much like you didnt like Dove at the time, and didnt mind seeing shit targeted at her?

Show me where Flynn threatened to murder her kids. I’m not even outraged about him saying it, just giving him exactly what he’s been trying to serve me. Sorry if you can’t see that.

Oh I can see. I understand if you must battle it out.

Im not going back through Flynn's drivel lol.

Im not saying threatening kids is right, I dont condone it either, they are innocent.

I didnt condone that shit Flynn did either, but what I saw was you laughing about it. Its not so funny when it lands on your front door is it?

You do your thing Queen, I still love ya. Still my favorite Chica lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Deal with it.

Im not saying threatening kids is right, I dont condone it either, they are innocent.

I didnt condone that shit Flynn did either, but what I saw was you laughing about it. Its not so funny when it lands on your front door is it?

I never once laughed at anything involving her kids. Please, I’ve had worse said and actually done (my kids pic was chopped). Gutterballs aka from hell threatened way worse and I didn’t even flinch. This little bitch Breakfall deserves to get rode like a fucking mule for acting like such a bitch lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
35I.gif

lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Deal with it.

I never once laughed at anything involving her kids. Please, I’ve had worse said and actually done (my kids pic was chopped). Gutterballs aka from hell threatened way worse and I didn’t even flinch. This little bitch Breakfall deserves to get rode like a fucking mule for acting like such a bitch lol

I thought you did, my bad if not.

That aint right, your kid being chopped. This is why I dont post pics of my kids, cause they innocent.

Well put on a good show at least lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Deal with it.

I thought you did, my bad if not.

That aint right, your kid being chopped. This is why I dont post pics of my kids, cause they innocent.

Well put on a good show at least lol.

I’m already bored with it. A death threat is the ultimate win where I come from tho. That and lawsuits

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Deal with it.

Nah. Flyn just spammed about how my kids were removed, demanded "proof" they were not(phishing for pictures or other pi on minors....awesome) and started discussing how I sold my kids into sex slavery. Laughed about my kids being raped and said she wanted my whole family to die in a fire. Legit went on several psychotic and inappropriately hateful rants about it.

Did whoever "threatened to kill" someone's kids spam the board trying to get private info on children?

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Own
He doesn't want to kill anything... he's just a prick.

I think he’s serious. This fool is acting like I fucked his man or something. I feel I should be taking his threats seriously.

No, he just an Aussie... he was spouts shit just for the sake of it...

He is not Australian. No real Australian has that much filth inside them. He was an adult immigrant. He came to our country, damaged goods and failed to improve.

He’s a bitch. You won’t see him threatening any of the male members children, only the women. He deserves what’s coming to him.

Wait a minute...I thought us men and women were equal on this online thing....

Quit deflecting from what this idiot did. He’s a sick fuck who wants to murder women and children. No men tho, as he’s too pussy to go there.

He has levelled the same sort of shit towards men too...

I don't like the kid shit but we men and women are equal online... or are we not?

Not really.... flea and I and flynn too, if I think about it, are far superior to any other poster here.... when we hold back our support, forums die.

You labia draggers think you're in the game...but you're really not.
This site is like The Blue Cashew, but with more guns. :Jackass:

Yeah, and more nic switching stalkers.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Deal with it.

Nah. Flyn just spammed about how my kids were removed, demanded "proof" they were not(phishing for pictures or other pi on minors....awesome) and started discussing how I sold my kids into sex slavery. Laughed about my kids being raped and said she wanted my whole family to die in a fire. Legit went on several psychotic and inappropriately hateful rants about it.

Did whoever "threatened to kill" someone's kids spam the board trying to get private info on children?

I don’t know what this idiot is doing, other than making threats. And yeah, I’ve had all that done to me. I’m sure you remember TRF.

I’m in no way outraged with what this raging fucktard is doing. All I’m doing is slapping him sideways with his own shit. He’s a total bitch, the biggest one I’ve ever seen on these forums. Acts like a straight fucking girl and it’s sickening. Funniest part is, I haven’t attacked or wished death on anyone’s kids, yet this flaming faggot is threatening me instead of the ones who actually commit those acts.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought that I would be retiring here at Bastard Factory. You know, growing old with a few choice friends and telling yarns til the cows come home. I have never disliked this forum as much as I currently have now. Some real nasty and toxic people allowed into the fold. I’ll be posting less and less. Cheers people.

Are you Afrikaans or English South African, Breakfall?

You seem more like the Afrikaans type.