Thinking of quitting for the hood

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol, nanna was just dying to post that meme.
Whatever you say Bucky

fa600c9cd376edacf0bc004ba0256a3c.jpg

Having a gap is a sign of great wealth....duh!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I have not seen Flynn threaten to murder anyone’s kids. That’s a whole other level of sickness. Involving kids period is wrong. Threatening to murder them, his ass is lucky I’m no snitch.

Flynn has repeatedly wished death on Dove and her family, how is that any different to Breakfall's drunken rants?

Both of them need to give their head a wobble and ask themself just how they've got to a point where wishing death on other forum members and their family is acceptable.......

I'll bet you $20 that this flynn weirdo was never given a spanking and now she's always acting like a snotty nosed brat.

Who the fuck speaks like this? ^^^^

What are you 90? Does everyone call your ancient ass, Nana?

Sling it salty snatch, go suck off papa Flynn for another raise on your allowance.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

He posted a penis.

He's, he's, ya know... queer.

But knowing you flea, you'll turn him straight. :)

How's your arm, is it all healed up?

The bone is healing nice and straight.... the muscles around it hurt like buggery,... I have to have physiotherapy now starting on Thursday.

He posted a penis.

He's, he's, ya know... queer.

But knowing you flea, you'll turn him straight. :)

How's your arm, is it all healed up?

The bone is healing nice and straight.... the muscles around it hurt like buggery,... I have to have physiotherapy now starting on Thursday.
Glad to hear it.. but next time do us a favour and break your fucking typing fingers..... mkay?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I have not seen Flynn threaten to murder anyone’s kids. That’s a whole other level of sickness. Involving kids period is wrong. Threatening to murder them, his ass is lucky I’m no snitch.

Flynn has repeatedly wished death on Dove and her family, how is that any different to Breakfall's drunken rants?

Both of them need to give their head a wobble and ask themself just how they've got to a point where wishing death on other forum members and their family is acceptable.......

I'll bet you $20 that this flynn weirdo was never given a spanking and now she's always acting like a snotty nosed brat.

Sling it salty snatch, go suck off papa Flynn for another raise on your allowance.

That's the best you could come up with? Are you and Dovey now sharing a singular brain?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

182613553_479762906577964_8281954439654695356_n.jpg

Isn't it time for a nap father time?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ok, time for my take on this latest bout of tedious squabbling......

Breakfall can be a fucking moron when he's on the sauce. (Sorry man but it's a fact.) Him and I would regularly lock horns here and elsewhere in the past over trivial shite and have done for years. However, when he sobers up or loses whatever chip he's got on his shoulder that particular week, he's a good contributor and provides a lot of interesting and amusing content.

Now lets examine Flynn, whatever the fuck that creature is, male, female or gender fucking fluid, what does that specimen offer in comparison? Drug-fuelled rage posts, death threats and Exorcist chick style verbal spam?

Breakfall or anyone in fact, deserves a bitch slap for threatening Flea or whoever and their families, but how is Flynn and it's claims of hoping that Dove and her family die in a fire any different?

Both kinds of behaviour are abhorent, but it seems like the outrage is only directed in one direction.

Its always....ALWAYS in one direction.

These people are a ghoulish, comical trainwreck. They always do the worst, most unhinged shit.

Then they are the first to literally wail and cry endlessly when something is just SAID to them they dont like.

They give themselves excuses and permission and passes.....but flip out at other people.

And they always think everyone else is melting down or flipping out lol. Like no one is but them.

They are just shit bags with unhappy lives and nothing to offer beyond gutter content like this. Perpetual victims. How one even reaches a toxic state like this is mindboggling. They are never NOT pissed off about something and it's always them bringing it on themselves.

Says the druggie that sold off her body on a flame forum for $3.5k. Not to mention Dovey had to run back to her husband after the money stopped coming in from Biggie Shits and King Ding-A-Ling.

Also, Dovey couldn't even pay her rent for that dump she was squatting in. Let's not forget that Dovey also lost her minimum wage paying job for breaking Hippa rules.

For the climax, this "empiracle" bitch loses all her kids to CPS. It's deadbeats like these that my tax dollars are going to? I wish her and her ilk would just fucking die already, instead of being a fucking burden on our economic system. You're welcome for the TANF and FOODSTAMPS you lazy bitch.

I mean you can't make this shit up.

LMFAO!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ice grows on you. He’s the forum papa

Want to sit on my lap?

I have candy.

You'd love that you senile old bat.

Hey can you send me your pic? I want to see that forehead for myself.

It might send you into cardiac arrest older than fucking dirt.
That ugly huh, ok thanks for the warning

WHICH IS WHY YOU'RE BEGGING FOR A PICTURE. Oh, Dementia is a wonderous thing, eh senior citizen?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ok, time for my take on this latest bout of tedious squabbling......

Breakfall can be a fucking moron when he's on the sauce. (Sorry man but it's a fact.) Him and I would regularly lock horns here and elsewhere in the past over trivial shite and have done for years. However, when he sobers up or loses whatever chip he's got on his shoulder that particular week, he's a good contributor and provides a lot of interesting and amusing content.

Now lets examine Flynn, whatever the fuck that creature is, male, female or gender fucking fluid, what does that specimen offer in comparison? Drug-fuelled rage posts, death threats and Exorcist chick style verbal spam?

Breakfall or anyone in fact, deserves a bitch slap for threatening Flea or whoever and their families, but how is Flynn and it's claims of hoping that Dove and her family die in a fire any different?

Both kinds of behaviour are abhorent, but it seems like the outrage is only directed in one direction.
Thanks for the sentiment. Flynn went off on a tirade wishing death on Dove’s children. What pissed me off was Flea lapping it up and sending “likes” etc etc etc...boring shit regardless. Flynn is boring, Caskur is boring most of the time, Flea is a pain in the arse and has a chip on her shoulder about her defunct forum...poor management skills!

Honestly, I don’t wish any animosity towards anyone, just the drama shite is getting a bit much and it’s good to be a real Bastard sometimes. Flea is probably the whiniest Stomper/Bee/Blue Waffle I’ve ever come across. I hope she finds happiness one day.

I gloss over most of their shit because of the time difference and because I’m loving life. It’s moronic, immature and Kardashianistic to say the least. The saving grace is their big butts!

Hooroo

tenor.gif

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You only threatened to murder my children. Nah, no animosity right there.

Link me to any post where I’ve liked any insults involving children. That was all you when Swamp thing was putting curses on mine. At the end of the day, I am so glad you don’t like me. Ugly, stank looking faggots who wanna murder kids they’ve never met, are not the type of people I want in my circle.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah ! You hermaphrodite !

lolol

Wake up BREAKY !!
you retarded sausage