Thinking of quitting for good...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Own
He doesn't want to kill anything... he's just a prick.

I think he’s serious. This fool is acting like I fucked his man or something. I feel I should be taking his threats seriously.

No, he just an Aussie... he was spouts shit just for the sake of it...

He is not Australian. No real Australian has that much filth inside them. He was an adult immigrant. He came to our country, damaged goods and failed to improve.

He’s a bitch. You won’t see him threatening any of the male members children, only the women. He deserves what’s coming to him.

Wait a minute...I thought us men and women were equal on this online thing....

Quit deflecting from what this idiot did. He’s a sick fuck who wants to murder women and children. No men tho, as he’s too pussy to go there.

He has levelled the same sort of shit towards men too...

I don't like the kid shit but we men and women are equal online... or are we not?

Not really.... flea and I and flynn too, if I think about it, are far superior to any other poster here.... when we hold back our support, forums die.

The three fucking stooges. lololololol

And not one of three people mentioned has ever threatened to put a bullet between someone’s eyes for making them cry on a messageboard.
And you still think you are all that and a bag of chips. lololol

Well hate to break it to you Grandma but you are nothing but a has been and a mudshark to boot. lololol

For the thousandth time, you fucking idiot...I don’t do black guys:facepalm:
You told everyone that you take black cock up the arse you lying fucking wog_cunt!
:GoodStuff:

And you told everyone that you contemplate murdering children, you sick piece of filth. You’re worse than Maxis yet am I crying for you to be banned?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Own

I think he’s serious. This fool is acting like I fucked his man or something. I feel I should be taking his threats seriously.

He is not Australian. No real Australian has that much filth inside them. He was an adult immigrant. He came to our country, damaged goods and failed to improve.

He’s a bitch. You won’t see him threatening any of the male members children, only the women. He deserves what’s coming to him.

Quit deflecting from what this idiot did. He’s a sick fuck who wants to murder women and children. No men tho, as he’s too pussy to go there.

I don't like the kid shit but we men and women are equal online... or are we not?

Not really.... flea and I and flynn too, if I think about it, are far superior to any other poster here.... when we hold back our support, forums die.

And not one of three people mentioned has ever threatened to put a bullet between someone’s eyes for making them cry on a messageboard.

Well hate to break it to you Grandma but you are nothing but a has been and a mudshark to boot. lololol

You told everyone that you take black cock up the arse you lying fucking wog_cunt!

And you told everyone that you contemplate murdering children, you sick piece of filth. You’re worse than Maxis yet am I crying for you to be banned?
Own

His whole Maxis tirade was pure Bullshit. I am disappointed that BF pandered to him.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Own

Own

His whole Maxis tirade was pure Bullshit. I am disappointed that BF pandered to him.
You only liked him or pretended to for his apparent political beliefs which probably weren't even legit anyway, the guy was a weasel... We both know it...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Own

Own

You only liked him or pretended to for his apparent political beliefs which probably weren't even legit anyway, the guy was a weasel... We both know it...

I don't know that for certain, but even if he was, he's not the only one. There are plenty of weasels still posting here, Strapon and Brainfail among them. Why weren't they banned? Oh, right, Because they're QAINTs.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Own

Own

I don't know that for certain, but even if he was, he's not the only one. There are plenty of weasels still posting here, Strapon and Brainfail among them. Why weren't they banned? Oh, right, Because they're QAINTs.
That's not true, you ever seen BF post about politics? The way I understand it he's got no time for it never mind taking sides, I wasn't here to know what was the final nail in maxis coffin was but I guarantee it wasn't politics...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Own

Own

Hey shit for brains, Maxis was VOTED out by the COMMUNITY!

Deal with it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Own

Im a tad confused. When DSM advocated putting a bullet in the heads of children who were captive in Trumps kid prison as opposed to sending then back. I recalled you agreeing. Please set me straight, if I’m mistaken. I will agree, kids should be off limits.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Own

Own

That's not true, you ever seen BF post about politics? The way I understand it he's got no time for it never mind taking sides, I wasn't here to know what was the final nail in maxis coffin was but I guarantee it wasn't politics...

We PURGED his ass!!!

Him reporting images, reporting the site, and trying to post member location is what sealed his fate.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Own

Own

We PURGED his ass!!!

Him reporting images, reporting the site, and trying to post member location is what sealed his fate.

And of course, that is worse than threatening to murder a members kids.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Own

Im a tad confused. When DSM advocated putting a bullet in the heads of children who were captive in Trumps kid prison as opposed to sending then back. I recalled you agreeing. Please set me straight, if I’m mistaken. I will agree, kids should be off limits.

I don’t know what you’re talking about but I’ve always took a stand against using violence against children. I would never condone it. Supporting Trump does not equate to wanting kids murdered.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Own

Own

It was due to everyone crying for him to be banned. BF probably just wanted everyone to stfu.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
This whole thread reads like an episode of CSI: SVU. Just sayin'.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Own

I don’t know what you’re talking about but I’ve always took a stand against using violence against children. I would never condone it. Supporting Trump does not equate to wanting kids murdered.

Your memory isn’t very good. I believe you defended Dead’s deadly solution twice. Consistently Erica.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Own

Your memory isn’t very good. I believe you defended Dead’s deadly solution twice. Consistently Erica.

Link?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Own

Own

It was due to everyone crying for him to be banned. BF probably just wanted everyone to stfu.

Yes, and everyone was screeching and whinging because of Q's politics, period. The whole PLEASE ASS BOX ME! thing was just an excuse. Not one person had any proof Q was a ped. oh.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Own

Link?
Christ almighty are you related to lottuscunt?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Own

Link?
Christ almighty are you related to lottuscunt?

Yes. She’s my mother.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Own

Link?
Yeah, I'd like a link, too.

I'm on that board on the regular and I've never seen that.

Deader likes being controversial for the sake of being controversial. Guy wouldn't hurt a fly.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Own

Link?
Yeah, I'd like a link, too.

I'm on that board on the regular and I've never seen that.

Deader likes being controversial for the sake of being controversial. Guy wouldn't hurt a fly.

Bullets in kids heads? How about slashing a cheating lovers face? Piss poor memories folks

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
If I really wanted to, I could send Breakbitch into a damn nervous breakdown. Luckily for him, bashing my kids doesn’t bother me. But when you’re hootin and hollering to ban someone for what you “alleged” they did, then turn around and threaten to murder someone’s kids and everyone’s making excuses for it...that is some whack ass crap.

Froggy

Banned
Banned
Own

Own

We PURGED his ass!!!

has he killed anyone you know yet? which gore site has the pics and videos of it/them? did you enjoy them? like did it make you wet when Break was killing your loved one(s)? if you are truly upset or mourning over this make a video of that so i can jack off to your so called misfortunes in life. pretty please lil one.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Own

Own

We PURGED his ass!!!

has he killed anyone you know yet? which gore site has the pics and videos of it/them? did you enjoy them? like did it make you wet when Break was killing your loved one(s)? if you are truly upset or mourning over this make a video of that so i can jack off to your so called misfortunes in life. pretty please lil one.

Did your mother shit herself When you survived the abortion? Bog off, nic switch

• Funny
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Own

Own

No, Bastard Factory wanted him gone, especially after he tried to reveal Bastard Factory's location, which was after he reported the site. The Purge was for fun, but the decision was already made.

Froggy

Banned
Banned
Own

Own

We PURGED his ass!!!

Did your mother shit herself When you survived the abortion? Bog off, nic switch
so you really wanted to abort yours, huh? why didn't you do just that? fear of a life in prison? execution? you certainly don't love yours in any meaningful way so why not eliminate your own blood? maybe it'll make you famous for 15 mins...or is it other people's kids you want to bind, torture, and kill? tell us all please

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Own

Own

We PURGED his ass!!!

so you really wanted to abort yours, huh? why didn't you do just that? fear of a life in prison? execution? you certainly don't love yours in any meaningful way so why not eliminate your own blood? maybe it'll make you famous for 15 mins...or is it other people's kids you want to bind, torture, and kill? tell us all please

Now that’s just stupid. You don’t go to jail for having an abortion. Breakbitch, is that you?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter