Thinking of quitting for good...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can I just mention how TIRESOME it is reading all these tear stained Farewell Threads?

I remember at TRF how Bra1n archived them for posters like Casket and amalgamated them into one meta thread. But if I was BF I wouldn't trust these shiddy mods of his to do that without blowing something up.

Ok...who are you? lol

Alpo perhaps.

Lemon used to say she had a brother called Levon.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
He doesn't want to kill anything... he's just a prick.

I think he’s serious. This fool is acting like I fucked his man or something. I feel I should be taking his threats seriously.

No, he just an Aussie... he was spouts shit just for the sake of it...

He is not Australian. No real Australian has that much filth inside them. He was an adult immigrant. He came to our country, damaged goods and failed to improve.

He’s a bitch. You won’t see him threatening any of the male members children, only the women. He deserves what’s coming to him.

Wait a minute...I thought us men and women were equal on this online thing....

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I think he’s serious. This fool is acting like I fucked his man or something. I feel I should be taking his threats seriously.

He is not Australian. No real Australian has that much filth inside them. He was an adult immigrant. He came to our country, damaged goods and failed to improve.

He’s a bitch. You won’t see him threatening any of the male members children, only the women. He deserves what’s coming to him.

Quit deflecting from what this idiot did. He’s a sick fuck who wants to murder women and children. No men tho, as he’s too pussy to go there.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He does seem a little disturbed.

He is nuttier than fruitcake.
What fruitcake do you eat except all of it...

HOW come no action was taken against you on posting up dimbulb Dove's real name? Care to explain that one for our audience?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I missed that since I've got him blocked. What thread was that in?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

HOW come no action was taken against you on posting up dimbulb Dove's real name? Care to explain that one for our audience?
I had permission but I deleted it shortly after anyway... What action do you think I should've took?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Quit deflecting from what this idiot did. He’s a sick fuck who wants to murder women and children. No men tho, as he’s too pussy to go there.

He has levelled the same sort of shit towards men too...

I don't like the kid shit but we men and women are equal online... or are we not?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I had permission but I deleted it shortly after anyway... What action do you think I should've took?

You shouldn't have posted it in the first place, duh!!!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah you're right but the personal drama was high at the time, I fixed it anyway and also PERMISSION... Jesus I make one little joke towards you and you're casting up something long forgotten? Quit being nasty ffs

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It was a screen cap of either fb or instagram of Kevin 0 in a relationship with.... insert Doves real picture and real name. I don't know where it is. It was a couple of months back.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah you're right but the personal drama was high at the time, I fixed it anyway and also PERMISSION... Jesus I make one little joke towards you and you're casting up something long forgotten? Quit being nasty ffs

oh fuck off, there is NO WAY, dopey dove would allow her real name to be posted.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

He's non denominational... he's an arsehole to everyone and everything...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nooo...just haven’t the time anymore if this is the way Bastard Factory chooses to steer. The place is dead and gone as far as I’m concerned. I’m not American and I don’t enjoy American politics. There are a few shitty members here that just don’t gel with most.
I’m pretty sure that when I’m gone, most of you won’t even notice my absence. I am probably the worse poster of this entire forum since the start.

I'm not american either I just like to fuck with them ahahaha

North Americans are a hoot to stir up...

I suppose you think threatening to murder women and children is funny too
Pity he can't cut your ugly scrawny neck you shitskin cunt...

Pity you can’t join your husband, you hatchetfaced hag.
May your wog crotch develop cervical cancer and you die painfully! Lololol

I can have some ceviche ready.

Sounds delish! Make enough for everyone!

re fucking lax bro it's not jiZZ

tenor.gif
Still got hurt feelz, aye jagoff? PWN3D!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It was a screen cap of either fb or instagram of Kevin 0 in a relationship with.... insert Doves real picture and real name. I don't know where it is. It was a couple of months back.
Jesus christ she was asking about break not that... You really are as spiteful as everyone says you are! The fucks it got to do with you anyway?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Own

I don't like the kid shit but we men and women are equal online... or are we not?

Not really.... flea and I and flynn too, if I think about it, are far superior to any other poster here.... when we hold back our support, forums die.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Own

Not really.... flea and I and flynn too, if I think about it, are far superior to any other poster here.... when we hold back our support, forums die.

You labia draggers think you're in the game...but you're really not.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Own

You on the Deludamol?
dBzPqMX.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus christ she was asking about break not that... You really are as spiteful as everyone says you are! The fucks it got to do with you anyway?

Hush peon,... I slay impudent trolls like you for breakfast.

Actually you posting the stitches real name is the funniest thing that has ever happened here.

she must have squirmed uncontrolably....lololol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Own

You on the Deludamol?
dBzPqMX.jpg

Tramadol and codeine.

Why are you posting picures of your girlfriend?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hush peon,... I slay impudent trolls like you for breakfast.

Actually you posting the stitches real name is the funniest thing that has ever happened here.

she must have squirmed uncontrolably....lololol
Own

You on the Deludamol?
dBzPqMX.jpg

Tramadol and codeine.

Why are you posting picures of your girlfriend?
BLbsuE7.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Own

You labia draggers think you're in the game...but you're really not.

You're saying a lot of sexist things lately.

It's very disturbing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shamwow is right. I was asking bout Brainfail.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Own

The three fucking stooges. lololololol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Own

The three fucking stooges. lololololol

And not one of three people mentioned has ever threatened to put a bullet between someone’s eyes for making them cry on a messageboard.