Thinking of quitting for the hood

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Flynn ...those are modified titanium balls baby! The bottom two are 8mm in diameter designed to stimulate the clit and surrounds. The upper ball is 12mm and designed to tickle the cervix and vagina. Yeah! Wooooh! My titanium love triangle babe-beeeeee! But not for you...you come with da rancid I’m sure!

More lies!

Pathetic that you have to "lie" about something as stupid as having titanium balls. At least when that dog food eating midget Biggie Tales tells whoppers, he makes it about cash and other unimportant materialistic shit. You're so fucking stupid, that you'll argue about having a titanium dick.

Idiot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Breakfall, you can give me all the negative ratings you want. It still will not change the fucking fact that I can crumple you up on my whim and then slam dunk your stupid ass into any waste bin I choose.

is he negging you too? That’s all he does...neg, cry and get his ass dog walked by bitches.

That's what clucks who get their "titanium" nuts get kicked in do.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’ve never negged anyone’s post. That’s like admitting straight out they got under your skin. Tard
Stop bitching your child-killing pal @Flynn is here. I bet you still don’t get the reference you dumb cunt! Lol

You’re the only child killer here. I’ve never seen Flynn threaten to murder kids like you have

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Breakfall, you can give me all the negative ratings you want. It still will not change the fucking fact that I can crumple you up on my whim and then slam dunk your stupid ass into any waste bin I choose.

is he negging you too? That’s all he does...neg, cry and get his ass dog walked by bitches.
Post hood or GTFO!

fisting-9084.gif

Breakfall is really upset now. You can tell when the African dicks start coming out. No pun intended.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why do you want to kill children? Are you sick in the head. Your friend @The Cuntess didnt get the memo! Whhhhhy???

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why do you want to kill children? Are you sick in the head. Your friend @The Cuntess didnt get the memo! Whhhhhy???

oh look, the scum sucking kid killer is projecting his fantasies on others. What a tard

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Post hood or GTFO!

fisting-9084.gif

Breakfall is really upset now. You can tell when the African dicks start coming out. No pun intended.
No I’m just surprised that you would tell members that you want to kill their children??? Astounded really. You and Flea are like two peas in a pod.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's not me wanting to "kill children." It's me wanting you and your children and your family to burn to death in a fire.

Get it straight stupid.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

oh look, the scum sucking kid killer is projecting his fantasies on others. What a tard
You dumb cunt...

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’ve never negged anyone’s post. That’s like admitting straight out they got under your skin. Tard
Stop bitching your child-killing pal @Flynn is here. I bet you still don’t get the reference you dumb cunt! Lol

You’re the only child killer here. I’ve never seen Flynn threaten to murder kids like you have
Scroll back half an hour you dumb cunt!

You threatened to shoot my children. Wishing death on kids is fucked but you actually THREATENED to murder mine. Are you that fucking stupid that you can’t tell the difference?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's not me wanting to "kill children." It's me wanting you and your children and your family to burn to death in a fire.

Get it straight stupid.
Oh no...I’m talking about you referencing killing other people’s children. Do you deny it?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Post hood or GTFO!

fisting-9084.gif

No I’m just surprised that you would tell members that you want to kill their children??? Astounded really. You and Flea are like two peas in a pod.

I don’t bash kids or threaten to murder them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Scroll back half an hour you dumb cunt!

You threatened to shoot my children. Wishing death on kids is fucked but you actually THREATENED to murder mine. Are you that fucking stupid that you can’t tell the difference?
Oh blow it out your arse you dumb cunt!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Post hood or GTFO!

fisting-9084.gif

Once again you clearly cannot read. Wanting YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN TO PERISH IN A FIRE IS NOT ME WANTING TO KILL THEM.

I just hope you and yours are subject to the Darwin awards sometime soon. Like in the next 2 seconds.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Get it straight stupid.
Oh no...I’m talking about you referencing killing other people’s children. Do you deny it?

You threatened to murder mine.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Get it straight stupid.

Yes. I do.

What now Einstein?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Post hood or GTFO!

fisting-9084.gif

Once again you clearly cannot read. Wanting YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN TO PERISH IN A FIRE IS NOT ME WANTING TO KILL THEM.

I just hope you and yours are subject to the Darwin awards sometime soon. Like in the next 2 seconds.
Again...you said it beforehand to someone else just today. Do you deny it?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Post hood or GTFO!

fisting-9084.gif

Post it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Get it straight stupid.

No I didn’t you dumb cunt. Where? Proof? Context? @Flynn?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Get it straight stupid.

Yes. I do.

What now Einstein?
Tell that to @The Cuntess you equally dumb cunt with meth mouth.
:Excited6:

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Get it straight stupid.

No I didn’t you dumb cunt. Where? Proof? Context? @Flynn?

Yes you did. You said you’d bash my skull in and put a bullet between my children’s eyes. All cuz I drop kicked you into next week. PUSSY

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Post hood or GTFO!

fisting-9084.gif

Post it.
Do you deny fivehead?