Thinking of quitting for the hood

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Still butthurt you can't prove you have your children?

only someone as dumb as you think she actually needs to

Captain Midget to the rescue again. Okay, "millionaire."
am I going to have to prove to you I live comfortably too or just accept the fact that a loser meth head who can only get internet on a prepaid card doesn't believe me?

No. One. Fucking. Cares. Except. You.

Much like everything you mElTdOwN about, yanno?

More delicious delusions.

LOL!

How are your children doing, now that you're done dragging them from state to state as you meet men off the forums?

Is your 12 step plan working?

ROTFLMFAO!!!111

Flynn, you cannot molest or masturbate to pictures of my children.

Tone down the desperation.

That's because Biggie Sham beat everyone to it. I'm sure he compensated you for it.

LOL!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Rescue from what? Another spam fest rage tantrum from some rando meth addled loser from the innerweb?

It's kinda sad how hard you try to pretend everyone isnt just pointing and laughing at your dumb, perpetually outraged ass. Such denial lol.

No one cares what you post or believe, you are just funny and easy to fuck with on occasion. It doesn't take much to flick you off the edge and people with morbid senses of humor dig doing it.

So you gonna start the party back up by begging for pictures or info on other peoples minor children again or are you gonna cut right to wishing families die in fires?

Or are you gonna give the c/p a rest and try a new trick? (Ahahaha try a new trick lol meth ain't cheap)

How "empiracle" is that?

Well. I can clearly tell you still don't have custody of your children. Maybe you should kill them with your own hand. Maybe feed them some fentynyl? Next time you visit them.
Does that mean the young lady I spoke to on the phone not to long ago who asked me to tell my sons hi on her behalf was a figment of my imagination?

Can you rephrase that without the tears?
simple English too difficult for you?

No. Just your monkey babbling.
So which word presented the biggest challenge for your remaining brain cells? Was it ""figment"" ? be honest

The fact you still allege you're a millionaire on a fringe forum.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Rescue from what? Another spam fest rage tantrum from some rando meth addled loser from the innerweb?

It's kinda sad how hard you try to pretend everyone isnt just pointing and laughing at your dumb, perpetually outraged ass. Such denial lol.

No one cares what you post or believe, you are just funny and easy to fuck with on occasion. It doesn't take much to flick you off the edge and people with morbid senses of humor dig doing it.

So you gonna start the party back up by begging for pictures or info on other peoples minor children again or are you gonna cut right to wishing families die in fires?

Or are you gonna give the c/p a rest and try a new trick? (Ahahaha try a new trick lol meth ain't cheap)

How "empiracle" is that?

Well. I can clearly tell you still don't have custody of your children. Maybe you should kill them with your own hand. Maybe feed them some fentynyl? Next time you visit them.
Does that mean the young lady I spoke to on the phone not to long ago who asked me to tell my sons hi on her behalf was a figment of my imagination?

So which word presented the biggest challenge for your remaining brain cells? Was it ""figment"" ? be honest

Does that bother you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How "empiracle" is that?

Does that bother you?

Flynn desperately fights for accountability on forums.

It's making the internet a safer place.....one libel lolsuit and death wish on a strangers children at a time.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How "empiracle" is that?

Does that bother you?

Flynn desperately fights for accountability on forums.

It's making the internet a safer place.....one libel lolsuit and death wish on a strangers children at a time.

"Accoutability?"

Oh, gee another "empiracle" reference..

At least no one here has lost their ugly children to the state.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How "empiracle" is that?

Does that bother you?

Why would it "bother" me. I think it's hilarious that you would feel the need to lie on a forum.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

am I going to have to prove to you I live comfortably too or just accept the fact that a loser meth head who can only get internet on a prepaid card doesn't believe me?

LOL!

How are your children doing, now that you're done dragging them from state to state as you meet men off the forums?

ROTFLMFAO!!!111

That's because Biggie Sham beat everyone to it. I'm sure he compensated you for it.

LOL!

I said tone DOWN the desperation.

Not AMP it up by desperately trying to shift the focus off your predatory spammy obsession with children and trying to get their pictures and info by just blaming Big for being the pedophile pervert you are.

You seem pretty close to banging your head on the keyboard. Try not to break it this time.....looks like it took you a few weeks to replace it after your last ragefilled spam fest.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LOL!

ROTFLMFAO!!!111

LOL!

Not AMP it up by desperately trying to shift the focus off your predatory spammy obsession with children and trying to get their pictures and info by just blaming Big for being the ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) pervert you are.

You seem pretty close to banging your head on the keyboard. Try not to break it this time.....looks like it took you a few weeks to replace it after your last ragefilled spam fest.

More deflection on the fact that you're drug addict who can't even take care of her kids and needs the state to step in and be a real mother.

Kind of "empiracle," eh?

LOL!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How "empiracle" is that?

Does that bother you?

Why would it "bother" me. I think it's hilarious that you would feel the need to lie on a forum.

And we think it's hilarious that you have mElTdOwN rage fits about people lying on the internet.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How "empiracle" is that?

Does that bother you?

And we think it's hilarious that you have mElTdOwN rage fits about people lying on the internet.

I think it's hilarious that you still don't have custody of your own children.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How "empiracle" is that?

Does that bother you?

Hey dove.

I been kinda saving this one for a special occasion like a bottle of good wine... but did you know I can fly?

No kidding. I've reached about 8,000ft by simply spreading my arms and running really fast.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why would it "bother" me. .
Because you're a lose who lives in poverty?

As opposed to a fibber that wants to prove he's a millionaire on a shit forum?

LMFAO!!!
have I wanted to prove it or have I opted to laugh as you dangle from my fish hook?

Something to think about while you're killing off braincells later this evening

As you can see, just like everyone else, you're full of unmitigated shit once again.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How "empiracle" is that?

Does that bother you?

Hey dove.

I been kinda saving this one for a special occasion like a bottle of good wine... but did you know I can fly?

No kidding. I've reached about 8,000ft by simply spreading my arms and running really fast.

Now if only you could tie your own shoe laces.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LMFAO!!!
have I wanted to prove it or have I opted to laugh as you dangle from my fish hook?

As you can see, just like everyone else, you're full of unmitigated shit once again.
unmitigated? Not milky or soapy? Unmitigated?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMFAO!!!

No. Unmitigated. Though, I'm sure the word unmitigated is way taller than you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL!

ROTFLMFAO!!!111

LOL!

Not AMP it up by desperately trying to shift the focus off your predatory spammy obsession with children and trying to get their pictures and info by just blaming Big for being the ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) pervert you are.

More deflection on the fact that you're drug addict who can't even take care of her kids and needs the state to step in and be a real mother.

Kind of "empiracle," eh?

LOL!

Is it "deflection", Flynn?

You sure it's not just that no one takes the transparent desperate bait some random psychopath pedophile uses to obtain information and photos of minors......no matter how much you spam it?

And when I say "no one" I actually mean no one... not just people in my head like when you try to speak for a whole forum that is actively roasting you lolz. D List PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Flynn. Always trying to get spank bank material from posters and their kids.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LMFAO!!!

it's got a lot of letters and it sounds pretty cool? Learn that one at the work release program?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LOL!

ROTFLMFAO!!!111

LOL!

Kind of "empiracle," eh?

LOL!

You sure it's not just that no one takes the transparent desperate bait some random psychopath ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) uses to obtain information and photos of minors......no matter how much you spam it?

And when I say "no one" I actually mean no one... not just people in my head like when you try to speak for a whole forum that is actively roasting you lolz. D List ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) Flynn. Always trying to get spank bank material from posters and their kids.

Actually it's "empiracle."

Do you get only one day out of the week to visit your nasty children?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How "empiracle" is that?

Does that bother you?

Hey dove.

Did you know that I'm not even a human?

I'm actually a giant squirrel.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMFAO!!!

it's got a lot of letters and it sounds pretty cool? Learn that one at the work release program?

Now I'm in "work release?"

Is this how millionaires talk, now?

LOL!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How "empiracle" is that?

Does that bother you?

Hey dove.

Not surprising. You're about as dumb as one. At least "squirrels" don't lose custody of their brood.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL!

ROTFLMFAO!!!111

LOL!

Kind of "empiracle," eh?

LOL!

You sure it's not just that no one takes the transparent desperate bait some random psychopath ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) uses to obtain information and photos of minors......no matter how much you spam it?

And when I say "no one" I actually mean no one... not just people in my head like when you try to speak for a whole forum that is actively roasting you lolz. D List ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) Flynn. Always trying to get spank bank material from posters and their kids.

Are you jonesing so hard for pictures of minors because you are stuck home on a house arrest tether and cant rub your nub at the local playground anymore?

Honest question.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How "empiracle" is that?

Does that bother you?

Hey dove.

Not surprising. You're about as dumb as one. At least "squirrels" don't lose custody of their brood.

So you rape baby squirrels?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LOL!

ROTFLMFAO!!!111

LOL!

Kind of "empiracle," eh?

LOL!

Are you jonesing so hard for pictures of minors because you are stuck home on a house arrest tether and cant rub your nub at the local playground anymore?

Honest question.

This coming from the self admitted drug addict. Nice one there. Comments like these are probably one of the reasons you lost your stupid kids.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How "empiracle" is that?

Does that bother you?

Hey dove.

???

Stay off the drugs. Or you might never get custody of your ugly kids.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL!

ROTFLMFAO!!!111

LOL!

Kind of "empiracle," eh?

LOL!

Honest question.

This coming from the self admitted drug addict.

Which should tell you how obvious your whole failed phishing attempt for minors to sexually harass is.

Its fucking gross a legit child predator comes to forums and desperately begs and tries to manipulate parents into giving out info and photos of their kids.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How "empiracle" is that?

Does that bother you?

Hey dove.

???

Stay off the drugs. Or you might never get custody of your ugly kids.

You are really fucking dumb.