Thinking of quitting for the hood

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I can’t be around men that act like women. The hood calls that bitch-ass-iness. Men jumping into bitch fights and gossiping worse than an old lady - no puedo, ese.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Which hood are we talking, the ghetto, or are you gonna start eating pussy lol?

I've said many times..... be a MAN!!! I even have a thread about it lol.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Nah, I think I’m gonna stick to Militant Twitter. It’s sooo easy to sick them fools on people lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I can’t be around men that act like women. The hood calls that bitch-ass-iness. Men jumping into bitch fights and gossiping worse than an old lady - no puedo, ese.
Get a shotgun, put it in your mouth, stick your piglet toe through the trigger guard and activate the trigger. Die good ya cunt!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Muahahahahahahahahahaaaaa...

images

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I fight anybody, ese... Chingaso! Throw down n fuckin' shit.... do damagggggeeee.......

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I fight anybody, ese... Chingaso! Throw down n fuckin' shit.... do damagggggeeee.......
The wog cunt is like a fucking stuck record Hazza...and it’s been bleeding for three days solid. Eewwewewww!
:Whatevr3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The wog cunt is like a fucking stuck record Hazza...and it’s been bleeding for three days solid. Eewwewewww!

Nahh... she's alright... but you keep right on doing your romantic fire dance ceremony to woo each other's passions...

I'll get some popcorn...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nahh... she's alright... but you keep right on doing your romantic fire dance ceremony to woo each other's passions...

I'll get some popcorn...
If you think she’s alright...whoop-Dee-fucking-doo pal. Your head is screwed on backwards!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'll get some popcorn...
If you think she’s alright...whoop-Dee-fucking-doo pal. Your head is screwed on backwards!

Sure... it pivots around and around like a whipper snipper spool with my tongue out... the girls like it used on their bush area... :PartyGirL::PartyGirL3::PartyGirL2::PartyGirL3::PartyGirL2::PartyGirL:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'll get some popcorn...

Sure... it pivots around and around like a whipper snipper spool with my tongue out... the girls like it used on their bush area... :PartyGirL::PartyGirL3::PartyGirL2::PartyGirL3::PartyGirL2::PartyGirL:
The nose also doubles as a nudging probe. I call it economy of motion.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Get a shotgun, put it in your mouth, stick your piglet toe through the trigger guard and activate the trigger. Die good ya cunt!

Fuckin whining idiot every fucking morning you gotta WHINE dude ?? why not FUCK OFF !! I mean you SAID YOU WERE LEAVING BYE !! FFS WHAT A bitch

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have absolutely FUCK ALL to do today other than to feed myself ... it's a scary thought, I'm the type to die if I slow down

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have absolutely FUCK ALL to do today other than to feed myself ... it's a scary thought, I'm the type to die if I slow down
You’ll be dead by the age of 55...you’ve always been an unhealthy cunt Krispiss!

excuse me .... may I request a nice piece of aged Cheddar to go with your WHINEeeeeeeee

ffs shaddduppppppppppp

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking gap-toothed granny mole Caskur licking yo arse! Lolololol

Not my fault she's intelligent ... and aware of the goings on
She lives in Jandakot next to my Coffin Cheater mates! Lolol

Big fucking deal shitstain, Leonard K used to be in love with me... Another one of your posts off to the Perth CIB.
You like the ugly cunts don’t ya? Festy fuck!

Listen up smallfry, when you get deported out of MY country back to Sth Africa,.... there will be kaffirs waiting to dry fuck you up the arse.

HAND

• Funny
Reactions: X