Thinking of quitting for good...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nooo...just haven’t the time anymore if this is the way Bastard Factory chooses to steer. The place is dead and gone as far as I’m concerned. I’m not American and I don’t enjoy American politics. There are a few shitty members here that just don’t gel with most.
I’m pretty sure that when I’m gone, most of you won’t even notice my absence. I am probably the worse poster of this entire forum since the start.

I'm not american either I just like to fuck with them ahahaha

North Americans are a hoot to stir up...

I suppose you think threatening to murder women and children is funny too

Not personally...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nooo...just haven’t the time anymore if this is the way Bastard Factory chooses to steer. The place is dead and gone as far as I’m concerned. I’m not American and I don’t enjoy American politics. There are a few shitty members here that just don’t gel with most.
I’m pretty sure that when I’m gone, most of you won’t even notice my absence. I am probably the worse poster of this entire forum since the start.

@ Cigarettebuttville?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pity he can't cut your ugly scrawny neck you shitskin cunt...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Pity you can’t join your husband, you hatchetfaced hag.

• Funny
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

May your wog crotch develop cervical cancer and you die painfully! Lololol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Question is, if Achy Breaky Heart ups and leaves, will Nexium (or Thalium or Gollum or whatever else he calls himself) come back?
Who the fuck are you dickhead!? Not that old cunt from Canada again?
EZMNXZEU4AAJUR3.png

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Are you still planning on killing my children? Let me know what day so I can have some ceviche ready.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He doesn't want to kill anything... he's just a prick.

I think he’s serious. This fool is acting like I fucked his man or something. I feel I should be taking his threats seriously.

No, he just an Aussie... he was spouts shit just for the sake of of it.

I don’t think he’s playing. Unlike his crybaby begging-to-ban ass tho, imma handle this myself.

Had it been me threatening his kids (I certainly hope he doesn’t have any), he’d be screaming like a banshee for me to be banned.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I can have some ceviche ready.

Sounds delish! Make enough for everyone!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think he’s serious. This fool is acting like I fucked his man or something. I feel I should be taking his threats seriously.

No, he just an Aussie... he was spouts shit just for the sake of it...

He is not Australian. No real Australian has that much filth inside them. He was an adult immigrant. He came to our country, damaged goods and failed to improve.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He is not Australian. No real Australian has that much filth inside them. He was an adult immigrant. He came to our country, damaged goods and failed to improve.

He’s a bitch. You won’t see him threatening any of the male members children, only the women. He deserves what’s coming to him.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

He’s a bitch. You won’t see him threatening any of the male members children, only the women. He deserves what’s coming to him.

Women and men are equal online...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Wanting to murder someone’s children over words on a screen is pussy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought that I would be retiring here at Bastard Factory. You know, growing old with a few choice friends and telling yarns til the cows come home. I have never disliked this forum as much as I currently have now. Some real nasty and toxic people allowed into the fold. I’ll be posting less and less. Cheers people.

That's interesting. I mean, you seemed to set a tone here when I first came. The tone was one of you running around screeching at newcomers about how this is YOUR forum, and we were ruining it, and then of course, the vigilante crusade against Maxis, whom you drove out of here with no proof at all that he's a peed.o.phile. And then there was that time you quit for good, and immediately came back.

In other words, my friend, you are a drama queen. That's your tone.

Cheers, pal o' mine.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Can I just mention how TIRESOME it is reading all these tear stained Farewell Threads?

I remember at TRF how Bra1n archived them for posters like Casket and amalgamated them into one meta thread. But if I was BF I wouldn't trust these shiddy mods of his to do that without blowing something up.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

And you never threatened anyone online?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Can I just mention how TIRESOME it is reading all these tear stained Farewell Threads?

I remember at TRF how Bra1n archived them for posters like Casket and amalgamated them into one meta thread. But if I was BF I wouldn't trust these shiddy mods of his to do that without blowing something up.
:OhthDrama:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I can have some ceviche ready.

Sounds delish! Make enough for everyone!

re fucking lax bro it's not jiZZ

tenor.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

And you never threatened anyone online?

I’ve never threatened anyones children.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Ok...who are you? lol