Time to sleep and smell my farts under the blanket...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
All things bed and snoozing and Dutch oven...
images

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
After a phenomenological study of persons involved in sexual masochistic sessions,
Sexual Masochism was described as an addiction-like tendency, with several features resembling that of drug addiction: craving, intoxication, tolerance, and withdrawal. It was also demonstrated how the first masochistic experience is placed on a pedestal, with subsequent use aiming at retrieving this lost sensation, much like what appears in the descriptive literature on addiction. The addictive pattern presented in this study suggests an association with behavioral spin as found in problem gamblers.
A behavioral spin is a process that someone goes through that is characterized by a behavior's growing in frequency and magnitude, as indicated by the
theory.
As it develops, it gains its own momentum, which the individual finds almost impossible to stop even when faced with known unwanted outcomes. For the participants in sexual masochistic sessions, the behavioral spin is manifested as a continuously reinforced process leading the masochist to engage in masochistic activity, perpetuating itself, and binding the addict to his or her behavior.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
After a phenomenological study of persons involved in sexual masochistic sessions,
Sexual Masochism was described as an addiction-like tendency, with several features resembling that of drug addiction: craving, intoxication, tolerance, and withdrawal. It was also demonstrated how the first masochistic experience is placed on a pedestal, with subsequent use aiming at retrieving this lost sensation, much like what appears in the descriptive literature on addiction. The addictive pattern presented in this study suggests an association with behavioral spin as found in problem gamblers.
A behavioral spin is a process that someone goes through that is characterized by a behavior's growing in frequency and magnitude, as indicated by the
theory.
As it develops, it gains its own momentum, which the individual finds almost impossible to stop even when faced with known unwanted outcomes. For the participants in sexual masochistic sessions, the behavioral spin is manifested as a continuously reinforced process leading the masochist to engage in masochistic activity, perpetuating itself, and binding the addict to his or her behavior.
That’s your problem Arseflap, you can’t think for yourself. As a teacher, you are used to sticking with a stiff curriculum. You can’t think outside of the box. Your prudish ways make not having pantie stains a priority. People like you never fuck out of wedlock and never pass wind in front of your better-half. You’re a puppet...a victim of a brain-washed fickle society. Maybe one day you can take a walk on the beach, piss into the breeze standing up, and shout...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
theory.
That’s your problem Arseflap, you can’t think for yourself. As a teacher, you are used to sticking with a stiff curriculum. You can’t think outside of the box. Your prudish ways make not having pantie stains a priority. People like you never fuck out of wedlock and never pass wind in front of your better-half. You’re a puppet...a victim of a brain-washed fickle society. Maybe one day you can take a walk on the beach, piss into the breeze standing up, and shout...

Yeah, right. I'm not into S/M, so that makes me a prude. BTW, you don't understand how university teaching in the US works. No curriculum. It's all on the prof. Just FYI.

You think for yourself? You need a script in order to have sex. LMAO.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
theory.

Yeah, right. I'm not into S/M, so that makes me a prude. BTW, you don't understand how university teaching in the US works. No curriculum. It's all on the prof. Just FYI.

You think for yourself? You need a script in order to have sex. LMAO.

The latter part of your subtle retort makes no fucking sense at all. This stylemeister does kink all on the fly. I had really nice older women to teach me all about the birds and the bees whom sported leather and stuff. Chips, dips, chains and whips is my only script to insist upon when I have a horn-over.

Open your legs and just breathe...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It made perfect sense. You have to play a part to get off. I didn't mean an actual script. I used the word 'script' metaphorically. SMH. Sexual roleplaying does not equal thinking for yourself.

To be diagnosed with
masochism disorder, according to the
, a person must experience recurrent and intense sexual arousal from being beaten, humiliated, bound, or from some other form of suffering. These types of urges, fantasies, or behaviors must be present for at least six months and cause clinically significant troubles or difficulty in social, occupational, or other important areas in life.

The extensive use of
involving the act of being humiliated, beaten, bound, or otherwise made to suffer is sometimes an associated feature of the disorder.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It made perfect sense. You have to play a part to get off. I didn't mean an actual script. I used the word 'script' metaphorically. SMH. Sexual roleplaying does not equal thinking for yourself.

To be diagnosed with
, a person must experience recurrent and intense sexual arousal from being beaten, humiliated, bound, or from some other form of suffering. These types of urges, fantasies, or behaviors must be present for at least six months and cause clinically significant troubles or difficulty in social, occupational, or other important areas in life.

The extensive use of
involving the act of being humiliated, beaten, bound, or otherwise made to suffer is sometimes an associated feature of the disorder.
Either contribute to the thread or fuck off. This is not a debate. Being a lite masochist is not a disorder in my opinion. The problem with prudes like you, is that you can’t think for yourselves and are perpetually stuck in neutral or missionary position. You probably don’t even swallow. You need to change the fucking oil in your transmission you tired, humourless old trout!

Bonny-Bon-epic-squirting-gif.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

To be diagnosed with

The extensive use of
Either contribute to the thread or fuck off. This is not a debate. Being a lite masochist is not a disorder in my opinion. The problem with prudes like you, is that you can’t think for yourselves and are perpetually stuck in neutral or missionary position. You probably don’t even swallow. You need to change the fucking oil in your transmission you tired, humourless old trout!

Bonny-Bon-epic-squirting-gif.gif
She needs a ventriloquist to stuff his hand up her skirt and make her lips move...