Trans"women" are SEX OFFENDERS!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
GWugBt4WwAo1Txc

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I hope her kids are safe though. Yes I know they ain't youngins anymore the way Adm. flips out on here so much he might be tempted to hunt them down and do unimaginable things to them

Keep yourself armed and protect them at any cost Dove!!

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
All I got from this thread is how vicious males are in comparison to females.
There are only 2 genders. You'd do well to remember that, unless you don't mind your young female relatives being accosted by men in drag in changing rooms.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So when Prowler was "flaming" at Third Rail form, Caskur tried to kill his dog, Erica Mena dragged his ass by calling him "Sandusky" and poor prowler had to retreat to The Furnace because everyone was laughing at him because he was getting beat up be Erica Mena...embarrassing.

So this forum trauma is what led him to lose his hair and go buy a white corvette, his act at BF is his way of getting out all the pent up rage for being a third rail bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So when Prowler was "flaming" at Third Rail form, Caskur tried to kill his dog, Erica Mena dragged his ass by calling him "Sandusky" and poor prowler had to retreat to The Furnace because everyone was laughing at him because he was getting beat up be Erica Mena...embarrassing.

So this forum trauma is what led him to lose his hair and go buy a white corvette, his act at BF is his way of getting out all the pent up rage for being a third rail bitch.

Sandusky and Erica Mena are best buddies now.

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
She earned your respect by trying to kill your dog? Did she use mind control and its still working now? What?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She earned your respect by trying to kill your dog? Did she use mind control and its still working now? What?

Honestly, I don't know how anyone could troll killing a dog from the other side of the world. You have to be brain dead to even respond to any of that.

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Honestly, I don't know how anyone could troll killing a dog from the other side of the world. You have to be brain dead to even respond to any of that.
Right? They're both obviously nuts. I cannot abide animal abuse ,but mind control animal abuse from the other side of world? This is internet craziness!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Right? They're both obviously nuts. I cannot abide animal abuse ,but mind control animal abuse from the other side of world? This is internet craziness!

When we were at SG Flea tried to troll me with how her uncle that was in Pelican Bay (max security prison in CA), probably no uncle there at all, was gonna get me for shit talking her.

I asked "Pelican Bay, where every inmate is isolated and in lockdown 23 hours a day, Pelican Bay?"

She answered in the affirmative and then I laughed in her face.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
When we were at SG Flea tried to troll me with how her uncle that was in Pelican Bay (max security prison in CA), probably no uncle there at all, was gonna get me for shit talking her.

I asked "Pelican Bay, where every inmate is isolated and in lockdown 23 hours a day, Pelican Bay?"

That's some serious sheeit!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Wow, that was a great story!!!!