"Vitriol"/Reaper

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don't forget, these are alpha males that are flexing their sphincters in rage all over the community.
you had better run for the cover of your choppah' after that snipe :LOL3: FLY you little fruitloop ... fast and far LOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I am the law in flame town...

You will learn that sooner or later.

Since you are thicker than piggy poo I am sure it will be later.
you're also incredibly boring on the realZ yo, not my fault dun rage just is I guess

:Happy5:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
adorable-cute-raccoons-52-59561ef26a4a2__700.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you're also incredibly boring on the realZ yo, not my fault dun rage just is I guess

:Happy5:

What load of dog entrails... I for a fact know you read everything I write. Who are you trying to impress?

Oh I know, you are meatshielding for the border blimp.

Now THAT is the epitome of boring.... pull the rafter out of your own myopic eye tweedle dumb and sit the fuck down....

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What load of dog entrails... I know for a fact you read everything I write. Who are you trying to impress?

Oh I know, you are meatshielding for the border blimp.

Now THAT is the epitome of boring.... pull the rafter out of your own myopic eye tweedle dumb and sit the fuck down....

that diatribe almoast lulled me into a coma :LOL3:

because you're boring I'm meAT shielding ??? LOL

now entertain me or risk I don't respond to your neXt whine directed at me

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Where do I turn off notifications? There's monkey that is stroking to rhythm he beats his little susage to.

Neg away, little pepecker...I just don't want to be notified about it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, this thread is a big hit at BC.

Reaper is such a little girl.

The rest are equally idiotic. They actually don't know that I know Caskur was using "reverse psychology" to get me to go to VF so they could fight with me.

Now, I did sign up. I wanted to let them get all excited about the prospects of the "battle of the century" they want to have. It worked. And now they'll have to return to window licking.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You better not have an account at VF... I warned you, you foolish border swine.

If you think I was joshing... I was not.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Wow. What a giant pig

Oink Oink
we thank you for your tears of service
your dedication to mediocrity insurmountable
grab a dick, eat it ... in fact go back and share it with that commiserate crew over there BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they love the long cocky :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol
Reaper is such a little girl.

The rest are equally idiotic. They actually don't know that I know Caskur was using "reverse psychology" to get me to go to VF so they could fight with me.

Now, I did sign up. I wanted to let them get all excited about the prospects of the "battle of the century" they want to have. It worked. And now they'll have to return to window licking.

Why would wonderful me want a silly spamming tard like you, to go to a sensible left colony knowing you would attract the USA right wingers there and it would become BF mark 3. Flea, sea, Joe and I go there to get away from yours and others here, political obsessions.... was Dovey, Joo, Oerdin, yourself and your little inane ilk there? We've been sheltering there to talk about other things besides your fucking obsession on race baiting drivel and the righties here to. Now after 5 simple years in paradise, you freaks show up.

You and your ilk take politics to every freaking board...You realise there is a certain and significant number of humans who HATE politics and want politicians and their advocates DOA right?

I have to admit though, finding out cw doesn't know a flame from a flame thrower throwing flame out of her arse like a lit fart on fire, was enlightning. Same as you and your unfunny ilk. You were tossed around like a melted salad that just had hot monkey piss poured on it, in meltdown.

Flynn abandoned you after making out you knew what you were doing. It was obvious you'd lost before you even started letting motor mouth Murdy leak that you slept on you son's lounge.

If there is a nasty bitch here, it is you who cannot mod the politics section with neutrality.... The right wingers can post in their own threads whatever the fuck they like bitch. And keep your politics out of the meltdown.

But seriously I still like you. You can come and stay with me, I have 3 spare bedrooms. :)

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lol

Why would wonderful me want a silly spamming tard like you, to go to a sensible left colony knowing you would attract the USA right wingers there and it would become BF mark 3. Flea, sea, Joe and I go there to get away from yours and others here, political obsessions.... was Dovey, Joo, Oerdin, yourself and your little inane ilk there? We've been sheltering there to talk about other things besides your fucking obsession on race baiting drivel and the righties here to. Now after 5 simple years in paradise, you freaks show up.

You and your ilk take politics to every freaking board...You realise there is a certain and significant number of humans who HATE politics and want politicians and their adovates DOA right?

I have to admit though, finding out cw doesn't know a flame from a flame thrower throwing flame out of her arse like a lit fart on fire, was enlightning. Same as you and your unfunny ilk. You were tossed around like a melted salad that just had hot monkey piss poured on it, in meltdown.

Flynn abandoned you after making out you knew what you were doing. It was obvious you'd lost before you even started letting motor mouth Murdy leak that you slept on you son's lounge.

If there is a nasty bitch here, it is you who cannot mod the politics section with neutrality.... The right wingers can post in their own threads whatever the fuck they like bitch. And keep your politics out of the meltdown.

But seriously I still like you. You can come and stay with me, I have 3 spare bedrooms. :)
old poeple always have spare rooms... :LOL3:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

You and your ilk take politics to every freaking board...You realise there is a certain and significant number of humans who HATE politics and want politicians and their advocates DOA right?

A melted salad?

Oh, such a wordsmith. Go grunt somewhere else gorilla, you're a bore.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine pushing 60 yet being so bad at life one still hasn't managed to secure a home of their own? That is so sad and pathetic.