"Vitriol"/Reaper

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

Why would wonderful me want a silly spamming tard like you, to go to a sensible left colony knowing you would attract the USA right wingers there and it would become BF mark 3. Flea, sea, Joe and I go there to get away from yours and others here, political obsessions.... was Dovey, Joo, Oerdin, yourself and your little inane ilk there? We've been sheltering there to talk about other things besides your fucking obsession on race baiting drivel and the righties here to. Now after 5 simple years in paradise, you freaks show up.

You and your ilk take politics to every freaking board...You realise there is a certain and significant number of humans who HATE politics and want politicians and their advocates DOA right?

I have to admit though, finding out cw doesn't know a flame from a flame thrower throwing flame out of her arse like a lit fart on fire, was enlightning. Same as you and your unfunny ilk. You were tossed around like a melted salad that just had hot monkey piss poured on it, in meltdown.

Flynn abandoned you after making out you knew what you were doing. It was obvious you'd lost before you even started letting motor mouth Murdy leak that you slept on you son's lounge.

If there is a nasty bitch here, it is you who cannot mod the politics section with neutrality.... The right wingers can post in their own threads whatever the fuck they like bitch. And keep your politics out of the meltdown.

But seriously I still like you. You can come and stay with me, I have 3 spare bedrooms. :)
PEqOaKa.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
no shit sherlock ;) 20 years of pissing disguised as making a dent or difference

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
except you were never a 'flamer' just an asshair clogging up the works ;P
no humour, just foisting your lack of talent on others to no avail

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not in the least. Now, pick up your diseased meatflaps, throw them over your shoulders and GTFO.

No but I cannot lift you porkzilla.. it's impossible through the phone but when you come and stay at my 5 star bed and breakfast, I am sure I can get a crane to throw you over something. Not my shoulders though, you are a tad on the heavy side. MAYBE A CLIFF.

Haw haw!!!

Last edited:
  • GayAsFuck
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No but I cannot lift you porkzilla.. it's impossible through the phone but when you come and stay at my 5 star bed and breakfast, I am sure I can get a crane to throw you over something. No my shoulders though, you are a tad on the heavy side. MAYBE A CLIFF.

Haw haw!!!

^^*snort, grunt, grunt, snort*^^^

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You mean you've never seen a "melted salad" either?

:LOL3:

Obviously you aren't familiar with latest terminologies

Let me elucidate you porky...

People also ask

Is Australia a melting pot or salad bowl?

Later a variety of peoples from across the globe reached Australia, but were assimilated into the melting pot. Now multiculturalism has allowed more retention of ethnic differences, so that while the salad bowl metaphor has not been certified, it has gained ground.

Melted salads are salads that have hot lard poured over them...

Hope that helps....

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Obviously you aren't familiar with latest terminologies

Let me elucidate you porky...

People also ask

Is Australia a melting pot or salad bowl?

Later a variety of peoples from across the globe reached Australia, but were assimilated into the melting pot. Now multiculturalism has allowed more retention of ethnic differences, so that while the salad bowl metaphor has not been certified, it has gained ground.

Melted salads are salads that have hot lard pour over them...

Hope that helps....

I'm not surprised a beast like you pours hot lard over perfectly fresh vegetables. Sick.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not surprised a beast like you pours hot lard over perfectly fresh vegetables. Sick.

Chicken salad Melt...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It all over the net various salad melts...

Put that down to ANOTHER thing you are clueless about.

I am really starting to feel sorry for you and your acute ignorance.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
except you were never a 'flamer' just an asshair clogging up the works ;P
no humour, just foisting your lack of talent on others to no avail

Get these "others" to back your statement... go head, I double dog dare you... and over the years you knocked off various chops of mine which confirms to me you are as usual fibbing..

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is not bullshit... I went through your album at BH and found 3 originals by me...one or orange... one of ferret, and I forget the third..

But you see because I am an original artist and never run out of ideas.... none you will ever keep up with me.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
once again, i was staff at BH, all posts made by users were submitted to the site voluntarily, and used on the main image page you agreed to this by posting them and then karen about it never endingly stfu and die already

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
once again, i was staff at BH, all posts made by users were submitted to the site voluntarily, and used on the main image page you agreed to this by posting them and then karen about it never endingly stfu and die already

Ruh-roh.... you mad sis....lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seethe, milquetoast, seethe.
What makes you think I am seething over the fact that you're are broke and sleeping on a couch? All I said was a cannot fathom how someone could be your age yet have planned their life so poorly.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What makes you think I am seething over the fact that you've are broke and sleeping on a couch? All I said was a cannot fathom how someone could be your age yet have planned their life so poorly.

You believe what you want. After all, you're among the biggest idiots this forum has ever had. You meltdown over nothing.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
What makes you think I am seething over the fact that you've are broke and sleeping on a couch? All I said was a cannot fathom how someone could be your age yet have planned their life so poorly.
We heard you the first time, limp dick.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You believe what you want. After all, you're among the biggest idiots this forum has ever had. You meltdown over nothing.
You are projecting again, Hogatha. Just like you were with the seething part. Also, if I am an idiot why is my life so much better put together than yours, couch surfer?