"Vitriol"/Reaper

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Reaper is crying about get assboxed. Everything gets back when you post it publicly, wanker.

One thing that never happened, my involvement in your assboxing.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
maxresdefault.jpg

Beware!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
For future reference, if this ever happens again, it was me with a poison dart.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I removed reaps from the thread where he was accusing Lotus of being a "child abuser." He can blame me all day long because I don't give a shit what he thinks or feels. He lost any sympathy from me when he blatantly broke our one rule.

He can go fuck himself.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I removed reaps from the thread where he was accusing Lotus of being a "child abuser." He can blame me all day long because I don't give a shit what he thinks or feels. He lost any sympathy from me when he blatantly broke our one rule.

He can go fuck himself.

He can go hide under Caskur's ginormous putrid meatflaps.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
When you girls are done scissoring in here, have skank Flynn hose the place down with some PineSol™. The fetid stench of dirty pussy in here makes a fish market smell like a bouquet of roses in comparison. thx.

Tell you what dickhead. As soon as you get rid of that yeast infection playing ring-around-the-rosie on your pecker, then you can talk about the fishy smell emanating from Caskur's mouth.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're a decrepit prolapsed asshole...end of

No seriously Porkzilla, I just heard you live with your son and sleep on the couch.

I didn't realize you were so hard up. Apparently one of your friends told one of her friends who just told me.

Cheer up.... maybe one day you might win lotto or something.

Peace!~

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No seriously Porkzilla, I just heard you live with your son and sleep on the couch.

I didn't realize you were so hard up. Apparently one of your friends told one of her friends who just told me.

Cheer up.... maybe one day you might win lotto or something.

Peace!~

You people, all of you whiners, traffic in lies and deceit. If you call that "flaming" it's no wonder it's gone kaput.

You can "hear" whatever you want. My home is 232 sq meters, not a mansion, but it's plenty big, probably bigger than yours.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You people, all of you whiners, traffic in lies and deceit. If you call that "flaming" it's no wonder it's gone kaput.

You can "hear" whatever you want. My home is 232 sq meters, not a mansion, but it's plenty big, probably bigger than yours.

Nah, my house is over 304 square metres... it's bigger than yours.

You should be careful what you tell bitches in PM .... everything and I mean EVERTHING gets back to me...

Sorry about your couch bed.... I hope dear you haven't made a big hole in it.

We'll do a whip around and see if we can buy a charity lounge when you wear the current one out.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah, my house is over 304 square metres... it's bigger than yours.

You should be careful what you tell bitches in PM .... everything and I mean EVERTHING gets back to me...

Sorry about your couch bed.... I hope dear you haven't made a big hole in it.

We'll do a whip around and see if we can buy a charity lounge when you wear the current one out.

So you acknowledge my house is plenty big but then believe I sleep on a couch. Dumb as a brick you are, stinky.

Oh, I remember seeing pictures of your house with all the dead plant life in your garden. I was not impressed.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you acknowledge my house is plenty big but then believe I sleep on a couch. Dumb as a brick you are, stinky.

Oh, I remember seeing pictures of your house with all the dead plant life in your garden. I was not impressed.

Ugh... your house is a dog box... 200 square is fuck all....

You sleep on a couch.

Don't deny it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's metre you undereducated couch dweller...

Meter is what you stick coins in when you park your car!!!

You need to repeat high school but you would need to get off your couch to do that.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
232 square METERS you dumbass

2500 square feet, moron

She can't spell metre and has the audacity to call brilliant me a moron.

It is why she could have afforded a bigger house and then she wouldn't be sleeping on the couch.... imagine the couch must really stink. Maybe she has plastic covering over it.... cripes, I hope so...

Phew..

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is most definitely laughable Mericans try to explain away their misspellings instead of owning their gaffs .... you cannot even make this shit up. Learn to spell English properly dimbulb.

Have you aired your lounge chair out this week or does it still stink of your BO impregnated in it? EWW...

And is it also true your 200 sq metre dump is actually a barn? I heard you lived in a barn over at the Blue Nutters forum.