"Vitriol"/Reaper

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
You are projecting again, Hogatha. Just like you were with the seething part. Also, if I am an idiot why is my life so much better put together than yours, couch surfer?
You've done your assignment, now run back to Teh Bigly Cashew and tell them about your "forum raid".

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh puhh~lease. The couch flame is so outdated.

I’m offended. Truly offended.

As a Californian, with the dearth of fresh vegetables from the ag portion of our powerhouse economy, you should see what she considers a salad. It's a revolting concoction that she pours hot lard on.

Now, that's astoundingly offensive and revolting.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You are projecting again, Hogatha. Just like you were with the seething part. Also, if I am an idiot why is my life so much better put together than yours, couch surfer?

The only couch surfer on these forums is Sum Cun't as it was proven that he slept on Freud's couch for God knows how long. You know Cun't, he's a mod over at that recycling plant known as TBC.

For such an alleged "smart guy" you have this tendency to sound really stupid and ill informed.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The only couch surfer on these forums is Sum Cun't as it was proven that he slept on Freud's couch for God knows how long. You know Cun't, he's a mod over at that recycling plant known as TBC.

For such an alleged "smart guy" you have this tendency to sound really stupid and ill informed.

Oerdin is a simp who's threatened by anyone that doesn't toe his line; I can only imagine how much it upsets him when it's a woman.

What does that guy call himself over there? I recall Flea's antipathy toward him at SG. Are they besties now?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oerdin is a simp who's threatened by anyone that doesn't toe his line; I can only imagine how much it upsets him when it's a woman.

What does that guy call himself over there? I recall Flea's antipathy toward him at SG. Are they besties now?

Oerdin is a fucking child that throws a temper tantrum everytime he doesn't get his way. Fuck him and that baby stroller he came rolling in on.

Sum Cun't goes by Adolf something stupid. Yes, Flea hated him for many years after he tried getting with her through the internet ala Dove style. That whole group is just fucking insane.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oerdin is a fucking child that throws a temper tantrum everytime he doesn't get his way. Fuck him and that baby stroller he came rolling in on.

Sum Cun't goes by Adolf something stupid. Yes, Flea hated him for many years after he tried getting with her through the internet ala Dove style. That whole group is just fucking insane.

Did he begin the whole couch surfing meme? God damn that guy is fugly and BO-RING. Rambles on like he's someone.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Did he begin the whole couch surfing meme? God damn that guy is fugly and BO-RING. Rambles on like he's someone.

No. I believe it was Biggie or someone connected to that group of retarded misfits that started it. Oerdin, isn't that smart to come up with anything.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I believe it was Biggie or someone connected to that group of retarded misfits that started it. Oerdin, isn't that smart to come up with anything.

I was referring to Adolf is my hero or whatever that dude calls himself. I was wondering if the "couch" meme started with his real life situation.

Though, I can see how "fugly" and "boring"could easily work for Oerdin as well.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
it's lame whether it's true or not
what the hell is wrong with staying at a friends place and sleeping on the couch?
grasping at straws and making something from nothing is how i see it
ppl seem to enjoy grabbing a nothing burger and running with it to some imagined goalpoast ;(

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
it's lame whether it's true or not
what the hell is wrong with staying at a friends place and sleeping on the couch?
grasping at straws and making something from nothing is how i see it
ppl seem to enjoy grabbing a nothing burger and running with it to some imagined goalpoast ;(

Depends on the person's relationship to other posters to be frank.

I know what my persona is and why insecure persons are triggered by it. Imagine that. ;)
However, coming at me with nonsense isn't going to help their troll.

It's ludicrous.

Reactions: cw_

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I was referring to Adolf is my hero or whatever that dude calls himself. I was wondering if the "couch" meme started with his real life situation.

Though, I can see how "fugly" and "boring"could easily work for Oerdin as well.

Yes. Benzo started that about him. I guess Cun't went and stayed on Freud's couch for a very long while.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's not a salad. I'm not surprised you don't know what a salad looks like, ape.

This is a salad.

I don't know what y'all are going on about but if you come over here to visit Bastard Factory in Pennsylfuckinvania, you might understand. We have chicken salad, ham salad, tuna salad ... potato salad, macaroni salad (all kinds of pasta salads). Jell-O salad -> Good Lord, that is an unlikely and disgusting concoction.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't know what y'all are going on about but if you come over here to visit Bastard Factory in Pennsylfuckinvania, you might understand. We have chicken salad, ham salad, tuna salad ... potato salad, macaroni salad (all kinds of pasta salads). Jell-O salad -> Good Lord, that is an unlikely and disgusting concoction.
Holy fuck buddy (:
what drew you outta' the woodwork ?
I wanna chicken Ceaser salad now

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She talked about pouring hot lard over a "salad" and also showed a picture of a sandwich. Now we call those things salad, but they really aren't salads are they?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Holy fuck buddy (:
what drew you outta' the woodwork ?
I wanna chicken Ceaser salad now
Hey, Dude! I haven't been getting around the internets as much. I come home from work, sit down and fall asleep in the chair. I wake up, eat a little something and fall asleep in the chair. I wake up and should go to bed (but I just woke up!) and fall asleep in the chair.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She talked about pouring hot lard over a "salad" and also showed a picture of a sandwich. Now we call those things salad, but they really aren't salads are they?
No but like I said, there are concoctions of foods with 'salad' connected to them. Maybe we need to look up the definition of salad. I'm not gonna do it because I have other things on my mind and I'm jumping around like a spastic monkey. LOL

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No but like I said, there are concoctions of foods with 'salad' connected to them. Maybe we need to look up the definition of salad. I'm not gonna do it because I have other things on my mind and I'm jumping around like a spastic monkey. LOL

I have heard of all those salads you mentioned. I just never heard of a melted salad where hot lard is poured on. It doesn't sound like any salad I've ever heard of before. I agree, it's not worth any more trouble than we've already taken.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey, Dude! I haven't been getting around the internets as much. I come home from work, sit down and fall asleep in the chair. I wake up, eat a little something and fall asleep in the chair. I wake up and should go to bed (but I just woke up!) and fall asleep in the chair.
fuck man, work eat shit repeat ... hope you make some scoot time my friend....take care of yourself

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

At our local hospital Fiona Stanley Hospital you can buy roast vegetable salads.... they are delicious. You are obviously limited by your lack of imagination.

Of course you can melt salads... or marinate a salad..

Don't take any notice of porkzilla. She sleeps on an old lounge chair and licks the window at BC when she is suppose to global mod this forum.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At our local hospital Fiona Stanley Hospital you can buy roast vegetable salads.... they are delicious. You are obviously limited by your lack of imagination.

Of course you can melt salads... or marinate a salad..

Don't take any notice of porkzilla. She sleeps on an old lounge chair and licks the window at BC when she is suppose to global mod this forum.

:Bored3::Bored3: