What Is A Squeeze Toy (Intro Redux, NSFW)

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
My ladyfriend tries to crush my skull like that. She hasn't succeeded so far, but may have caused a little brain damage.

That just means she likes you. Next time she does that, arrange it so you're in a position to give her kitty a lickin' while she's squishin' yer dome. She'll cum buckets all over ya face, then she's your'n fer life. (As an aside, that's why I let 'em crush my ribcage, not my skull. No kitty lickin', which would be a temptation too temptatin' for me to pass up.)
That's what I was implying. :FuckYeah:

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I'll be honest, I expected more people to freak out over this thread. Not necessarily the womenfolk -- not like I thought they'd come swarming in here cumming their panties off over the notion of crushing a dude to death between their thighs, lol.

But I expected a d00d or two to be like "wat n000000 you can't let them d00000 that!"

I'm legit surprised that didn't happen, TEE BEE HAICH. O_O

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
ASIDSEEEEE? Like... indigestion? Acid RE-FUCKS? What's geh? Are you geh? Maybe that's why you got TEH ACID RE-FUCKS? Because that's what happens when you're geh?

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
So, you admit I'm right ?

I do not doubt your long, hard, thick and veiny won expertise on how to be geh. Clearly, you are an exemplar and an upstanding member of the geh communiteh.

Your familiarity with kink that takes place between men and women, however, is clearly suspect.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just admit it ... the only thing missing is a penis hanging out yer mouf ...all that 'splainin plunges you deeper into the ghey pool ... remember, always wipe your lips before before talking to us breeders .

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Look at my av. One broad. One dude. Now, you may have some trouble with basic math, but your wrongness is so profound that it can only extend to you bein' geh.

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
You're so geh you know the alphabet from geh to zed. So geh you were a founding member of the geh-Team and were best pals with B. geh Baracus. So geh that I can't think of any more ways to describe just how apocalyptically geh you are.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bub ??

56351a69c6ae41508af0569452a85304.gif
...you Wolverine now ??
Ha ha explains a lot (:

Blow-here-Bub_o_68434.jpg

No ghey you say

200.gif

OP
OP
skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Wait...

the only thing missing is a penis hanging out yer mouf

...why would teh peenus be hanging out teh mouf?

I admit I'm not as familiar with all the complexities of being geh... but if teh peenus is hanging out teh mouf...

Yer not just geh, yer a mutant. YER A GEH MUTANT, AREN'T YEW. :Alarming: