Whatever happened to Shamwow?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Just noticed he hasn't been around.

Why?

Did you want to taste his semen or something?

I guess the cats out of the bag and no it's not Aryan having only one tooth. You're going to pull a DOVE and find SHAMPOO and then overtake slime lord Dovey in the drama department at Band Camp also known as Bastard Factory.

Amirite?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?

I guess the cats out of the bag and no it's not Aryan having only one tooth. You're going to pull a DOVE and find SHAMPOO and then overtake slime lord Dovey in the drama department at Band Camp also known as Bastard Factory.

Amirite?
Shut the fuck up!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why?

Amirite?

Let me explain something, Flynn. Noticing someone has been gone for awhile can mean just that and nothing more. Clearly, if it took me months to notice, I wasn't exactly pining for the twat. Kind of like I don't pine for you when you're gone.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?

Amirite?

Let me explain something, Flynn. Noticing someone has been gone for awhile can mean just that and nothing more. Clearly, if it took me months to notice, I wasn't exactly pining for the twat. Kind of like I don't pine for you when you're gone.
A while...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?

Amirite?

He’s a character that you know little about. He goes back a lot further than you nerds. You can’t replace him. You don’t have the necessary characteristics that make these forums provocative.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Why?

Amirite?

He’s a character that you know little about. He goes back a lot further than you nerds. You can’t replace him. You don’t have the necessary characteristics that make these forums provocative.
Shit, sheila, you're all the newbs - never heard of you before just over a year ago, and that in my 20 years of posting on message boards. You jannie come latelies are funny when you try to talk like veterans.
LoLz at Brainfail.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?

Amirite?

Shit, sheila, you're all the newbs - never heard of you before just over a year ago, and that in my 20 years of posting on message boards. You jannie come latelies are funny when you try to talk like veterans.
LoLz at Brainfail.
Dude...nobody knows about you.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Why?

Amirite?

LoLz at Brainfail.
Vets do, you newbs not so much of course. Shit, a turd like you was still in diapers when I started. LoLz

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why?

Amirite?

LoLz at Brainfail.

You don't know about any of the "newcomers" because you've been hidden away, posting furiously, on BF your entire life, you literal troll.

pesca-%C3%A0-corrica-da-floresta-25301214.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?

Amirite?

LoLz at Brainfail.
Vets do, you newbs not so much of course. Shit, a turd like you was still in diapers when I started. LoLz
I’m nearly 50 years old you old fart!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Why?

Amirite?

LoLz at Brainfail.

You don't know about any of the "newcomers" because you've been hidden away, posting furiously, on BF your entire life, you literal troll.

Jeebus - this guy spends a little time in the minors and he thinks he's a HoF legend.

@Breakfall Just remember it's me and my pals who came here, took a PoS board and made it what it is today. It's our board so shove your ridiculous claims up your aussie assie.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?

Amirite?

LoLz at Brainfail.

The reality...I was probably banned because I tried to destroy your “political” tea party! I was a lot looser back in the day...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?

Amirite?

LoLz at Brainfail.

Jeebus - this guy spends a little time in the minors and he thinks he's a HoF legend.

@Breakfall Just remember it's me and my pals who came here, took a PoS board and made it what it is today. It's our board so shove your ridiculous claims up your aussie assie.
@Bastard Factory how’s this cunt? Do me a favour and put this pleb in his place. $50.00 in the kitty!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Why?

Amirite?

LoLz at Brainfail.

The reality...I was probably banned because I tried to destroy your “political” tea party! I was a lot looser back in the day...
Today it's your bowels that are loose - spraying your sheila shit all over the place.

GET OFFA MY BOARD, LOZER!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?

Amirite?

LoLz at Brainfail.

Today it's your bowels that are loose - spraying your sheila shit all over the place.

You leftards are a temporary stain. Let that sink in...

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Why?

Amirite?

LoLz at Brainfail.

Our board, sheila - you're what was:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?

Amirite?

LoLz at Brainfail.

Our board, sheila - you're what was:

You’re telling me that I’ll lose my teeth!? Seriously? Lol

Fucking hell, you actually do possess a comical bone in your body!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Why?

Amirite?

Liar, you've been sending me PM's frantically asking about his whereabouts for weeks.