What's the last thing you purchased?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I got another vape MOD, the Smok A-priv... A cool one for my collection...
6gEeW7L.jpg

Lights! ooohhh! lol
ZAZ3GcW.jpg

2BKkm2L.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One of these....

71P4+zLe9JL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Yeah I like those old fashioned wired optical mouses @The Prowler. Best ones were made by Microsoft eh? I usu buy em second hand used anywhere from $2 ta 10. Some were very good quality well made. Extremely functional and very reliable.

SL00P4918-1100x1100w.png

I wanna buy even more if I see em again.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe What in your mind would make it not "old fashioned"?

Or did you just think it was about time that you said something stupid? @Joe

That's what I call it @The Prowler.

But it's reiable and it works.

I think the latest and greatest are wireless mouses keyboards. But once the batteries die, mouse or keyboard are useless.

So that's why I prefer 'old fashioned' Prowler.

Same with Internet. I had wireless but it wasn't very reliable. So I switched to a hard wired router connection. No problem since.

Sometimes old technology is better.

And often cheaper too cuz it's considered 'obsolete'

I actually prefer a Lotta 'obsolete' tech stuff over the new. Computers software whatever. Even the old 'dumbphones'.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Blah blah blah

I think the latest and greatest are wireless mouses keyboards.

Blah blah blah

But you are wrong again, @Joe.

Most of the current, modern, high-spec gaming mice are wired.

Shop at Microsoft.com and you have 6 choices for wired gaming mice and only 1 choice for wireless:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Here is an article from September 2021 rating The Best Gaming Mouse:

The top pick, runner-up, and budget pick are all wired mice.

gamingmouse-lowres-2x1-6710.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blah blah blah

I think the latest and greatest are wireless mouses keyboards.

Blah blah blah

But you are wrong again, @Joe.

Most of the current, modern, high-spec gaming mice are wired.

Shop at Microsoft.com and you have 6 choices for wired gaming mice and only 1 choice for wireless:

Here is an article from September 2021 rating The Best Gaming Mouse:

The top pick, runner-up, and budget pick are all wired mice.

gamingmouse-lowres-2x1-6710.jpg

Really?

I like them better anyways but just those plain Jane Microsoft mice. They're the best Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

@Joe, I posted a link to the Microsoft online store and a link to a recent article so you would not have to ask a stupid question like "Really?"

Yeah, @Joe, this is real life. Not one of your many fantasies. This is really, really real.

I like them better anyways but just those plain Jane Microsoft mice. They're the best Prowler

The picture of the Microsoft mouse that you posted is not a "plain Jane Microsoft" mouse, @Joe.

A "plain Jane Microsoft" is a 3-button mouse.

The one you posted is a 5-button gaming mouse. It is on-sale for 30% off right now for over $66. That is not the same thing as the $2 used mice you claim to use.

You can see it here:

In-stock. Brand New. Current model. Corded.

@Joe, you should stop flapping your mouth so much and start asking questions.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Joe, I posted a link to the Microsoft online store and a link to a recent article so you would not have to ask a stupid question like "Really?"

Yeah, @Joe, this is real life. Not one of your many fantasies. This is really, really real.

The picture of the Microsoft mouse that you posted is not a "plain Jane Microsoft" mouse, @Joe.

A "plain Jane Microsoft" is a 3-button mouse.

The one you posted is a 5-button gaming mouse. It is on-sale for 30% off right now for over $66. That is not the same thing as the $2 used mice you claim to use.

You can see it here:

In-stock. Brand New. Current model. Corded.

@Joe, you should stop flapping your mouth so much and start asking questions.

$2 used that's all I paid.

Best computer mice I've ever owned.

Wanna get more Prowler

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways @The Prowler my computer is 10 years old works great. Its 40 lbs of steel & built like a brick shithouse.

s-l400.jpg

It woulda made Canadian Tire proud.

It can run Windows Mac PC & Linux on it 3.0 ghz 12 core Xeon. Would that be classified as an i15? It's still good enough to run the latest n greatest including Windows 11. If it still works I'll keep er for another 10. And they still sell for a lot.

Older still better eh. I got it sitting next to my 15 year old G5 which is also 40 lbs. 2 of em side by side that's almost 100 lbs of computers. network em up can run the old & the new. Gotta have some continuity with the past. No sense in throwing out the baby with the bathwater eh.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways 'Old School' Tech was way better @The Prowler.

Not givin' it up, eh?

Only reason the Powers that be/Elites want us ta adopt all that new technology is to track & control us better.

We had a lot more freedom & choice with that plain Jane DIY tech. The Elites know that & they're slowly taking it away from us.

Ie - subscription based software where it was once yours fer life.

Or how new computers no longer come with DVD or Blu-Ray burners so you will no longer own your own content.

Wired mouses keyboards Internet connection still better than wireless eh.

Last edited: