What's the last thing you purchased?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Big box of 80 Sunkist fruit snacks, box of 16 microwave popcorn, 2 bags of Kirklands beef jerky, 1 bag of Korean pork jerky, big tin of Kirklands salted peanuts, big jar of garlic powder, 700 gram of Swiss cheese, a black hoodie...

Someone went to Cosco! Lol

Yeah... I went back a few days later for a big shop. The first go was to show my mate around. Lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1590108606_86e40e5428a82f825fc0f3a42acb5daa.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a ceramic kyocera chefs knife

its so scary sharp that on things i would need 2 'saw' through, this thing slices through with one gentle push - as if everything is made of butter lol. i just hope its not too fragile

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
New: sectional sofa, decorative pillows, drapes/sheer/hardware, and a throw blanket for his leather chair.

Estate Sale: a decorative plate/bowl kinda thingy for my dinning room, which I found out is signed and worth over $800 ~ I paid $38, a lovely settee and 3 vases.

Future purchase: slip cover for the settee.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
New: sectional sofa, decorative pillows, drapes/sheer/hardware, and a throw blanket for his leather chair.

Estate Sale: a decorative plate/bowl kinda thingy for my dinning room, which I found out is signed and worth over $800 ~ I paid $38, a lovely settee and 3 vases.

Sounds like you're making lots of change to your beach home. Fun!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh my goodness….

I stripped and sanded all of the 1940s paneling, doors and windows (which are in surprisingly good condition) in the den. I stained and/or painted everything in the entire room. He rewired everything, installed recessed ceiling lights, USB outlets, and a panel with dimmers that controls the entire room, and he installed the custom flooring which he was able to get flush enough that it will be seamless when we install the Spanish tile in the kitchen floor. I need to stain the floor trim molding and he gets to install it and then I get to decorate and then the den is DONE and ready to be decorated.

Ooh I forgot to add….

FREE: a HUGE wool rug my neighbor gave me that she paid a small fortune for that I’m hopeful I can salvage with a good cleaning. It’s cream colored and the edges are grey from dust. She didn’t want to bother with it and said it was mine it I wanted it. He calls it the trash rug because cabrón!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh my goodness….

I stripped and sanded all of the 1940s paneling, doors and windows (which are in surprisingly good condition) in the den. I stained and/or painted everything in the entire room. He rewired everything, installed recessed ceiling lights, USB outlets, and a panel with dimmers that controls the entire room, and he installed the custom flooring which he was able to get flush enough that it will be seamless when we install the Spanish tile in the kitchen floor. I need to stain the floor trim molding and he gets to install it and then I get to decorate and then the den is DONE and ready to be decorated.

Ooh I forgot to add….

FREE: a HUGE wool rug my neighbor gave me that she paid a small fortune for that I’m hopeful I can salvage with a good cleaning. It’s cream colored and the edges are grey from dust. She didn’t want to bother with it and said it was mine it I wanted it. He calls it the trash rug because cabrón!

Nice. It must be looking great. Is the house Spanish/Mediterranean style to begin with?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh my goodness….

Ooh I forgot to add….

Nice. It must be looking great. Is the house Spanish/Mediterranean style to begin with?

The house fits the common 1940s stuccoed bungalow you see all over here. We both wanted a traditional Spanish style house, but he wants the roof done right and it is gonna cost $70,000.

I don’t want to spend that much. I think it’s ridiculous that a roof that would have cost $30,000 pre pandemic now costs this much. It’s robbery.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh my goodness….

Ooh I forgot to add….

The house fits the common 1940s stuccoed bungalow you see all over here. We both wanted a traditional Spanish style house, but he wants the roof done right and it is gonna cost $70,000.

I don’t want to spend that much. I think it’s ridiculous that a roof that would have cost $30,000 pre pandemic now costs this much. It’s robbery.

$70K for a roof is outrageous...I'd wait.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This is superb e-juice... Tastes amazing! I got other flavours too...
6qq2PlG.jpg

What is it for?
Vape... Honestly, it tastes like those small overly ripe melons =)

I prefer sweet fruity for that sort of thingy… but I gave it up a while ago. It’s easier for me to stay sober (alcohol is my weakness) when I don’t smoke.

Enjoy. It sounds delish!
I got peach papaya coconut cream flavour, starfruit grape flavour and huckleberry pear acai flavour in the Pachamama range by charlies chalk dust they have mental other flavours like moustache milk which is cereal and milk lol and Auntie Meringue apple cream syrup... Absolutely bang on strong flavour, it's great you get all the taste of these things without eating the actual thing and feeling sick...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are much better ways to buy gold. You’re about 2 months late anyway.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
There are much better ways to buy gold. You’re about 2 months late anyway.

Good morning :)

I have my boyfriends Cuban link on and also the chain he gave me when he asked me to be his girl ~ that he bought in Mexico when he was 9. I have never really liked gold until he gave it to me.

Hard currency is worth more when a Republican in office.