What's the last thing you purchased?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
4g_transmission.jpg

The next 3 weeks are gonna be AWESOME !! :FuckYeah:

Had to google it, looked like some sort of oil filter LOL. Gonna fix your bike or something of that sort?

I am .. I was happy with my current set-up, apparently this is even BETTER ..

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That looks like some fine meat! A bit fat, but that will get out of it while baking it. Did you put it on a barbecue?

That's the fatty end of the pork loin and yeah, the fat just melts away. I cooked it in a skillet.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
That looks like some fine meat! A bit fat, but that will get out of it while baking it. Did you put it on a barbecue?

That's the fatty end of the pork loin and yeah, the fat just melts away. I cooked it in a skillet.

Ohhh but the fat is where all the flavor is!!!! :)

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
A year license for MailBird, probably the only Windows email client that doesn't suck rancid cock. (Though it's still no competitor for Airmail 4 on macOS.)

Oh, and before that by about 20 minutes: A fifth of Captain Morgan because the 7th is my birthday and ain't nobody else gettin' me a gods damn thing. As always, you want something done right -- or at all -- you gotta do it yourself.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
A year license for MailBird, probably the only Windows email client that doesn't suck rancid cock. (Though it's still no competitor for Airmail 4 on macOS.)

Oh, and before that by about 20 minutes: A fifth of Captain Morgan because the 7th is my birthday and ain't nobody else gettin' me a gods damn thing. As always, you want something done right -- or at all -- you gotta do it yourself.
happy birthday when lonesome pple here'll think abt you ..
maxresdefault.jpg

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

happy birthday when lonesome pple here'll think abt you ..
maxresdefault.jpg

Much appreciated, thank you.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I got that 'Meal Deal.' Spend $10 on a pack of three boneless, skinless chicken breasts overpriced at $4.49/LB and get a bunch of free shit. Kind of a buy one, get one free because it equals out. Prego, shredded cheese, a box of pasta, bread crumbs and a loaf of bread from the bakery.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
A new bed with electric adjustments - - - - -

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Went to Wallmart in Liberia. Place is always full of gringos. I added to the circle jerk. I did buy a beef rib roast. I think I’ll slow roast it with mesquite chips, if it doesn’t rain tomorrow.