When Prison Is portrayed as 'The New Normal'

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I follow this YouTube channel by a former inmate named Jessica Kent.

The disturbing part of her channel is how prison life is portrayed as a 'New Normal' in the United States as if it become America's new social welfare system.

The United States has the highest incarceration rate in the world. The USA has 25% of the world's female prison population. More than China India and Russia combined.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

The disturbing part of her channel is how prison life is portrayed as a 'New Normal' in the United States as if it become America's new social welfare system.

The United States has the highest incarceration rate in the world. The USA has 25% of the world's female prison population. More than China India and Russia combined.

Gotta keep the wheels of the Prison Industrial complex rolling.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's slave labor. Look at
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

big business in America