Would You Do It Again

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If your government announced there was another virus on the way and you all had to lock down again. Would you do it again ? Stay home while they have wine and cheese party’s. I don’t think I would take it very seriously again.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If your government announced there was another virus on the way and you all had to lock down again. Would you do it again ? Stay home while they have wine and cheese party’s. I don’t think I would take it very seriously again.
I don't think it will be the last time or the last lockdown @Swamp-Duck

Whomever released the last pathogen/virus which created this pandemic has another planned

This was just a warmup I'm afraid

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hardly ever go out anyway so yeah, I'd stay in.
I don't go out much anymore to crowded events.
I try to avoid staying in public interior buildings for too long
I dont' take public transit.
Covid is still out there and people are still getting sick
Family members have gotten sick recently with COVID and they were all vaccinated.
Thus far I've been lucky enough to avoid it.
Hope I can still remain lucky

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't go out much anymore to crowded events.
I try to avoid staying in public interior buildings for too long
I dont' take public transit.
Covid is still out there and people are still getting sick
Family members have gotten sick recently with COVID and they were all vaccinated.
Thus far I've been lucky enough to avoid it.
Hope I can still remain lucky
Hey Joe, how are you holding up?

Back when I was drinking I frequented bars which at that time was in the 90's when country music was very popular. That's about the only situation where I'd put myself in a crowd. Nowadays I enjoy a quiet life. I'm glad that you are healthy. I wouldn't say you're lucky because you are taking steps to be safer from infection. Your being cautious is why you are healthy. Because of my religious beliefs I think that COVID is the beginning of something far worse to come.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I didn't comply the first time. Nor did I get that vaccine

that shit was for dumbass gimps

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d follow the Science. Personal opinions don’t mean shit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Joe, how are you holding up?

Back when I was drinking I frequented bars which at that time was in the 90's when country music was very popular. That's about the only situation where I'd put myself in a crowd. Nowadays I enjoy a quiet life. I'm glad that you are healthy. I wouldn't say you're lucky because you are taking steps to be safer from infection. Your being cautious is why you are healthy. Because of my religious beliefs I think that COVID is the beginning of something far worse to come.
oh.

I just assumed tha COVID was something that originated in a lab because none of the scientific explanations made any sense back in 2021 I flet the scientists didn't read the situation properly and there were ways to fight off or combat the virus simply by reading up on it and its symptoms @Alticus They were not logical.

I just followed Spock's logic about a 'staggering contradicton'.

"Physical laws are consistent with universal laws. Where there are no laws there is no reality. All f this is unreal."

So I vaxxed accordingly (not with COVID vaccines at first) and thus far have been able to avoid it.

I strongly believe that COIVD is a hybrid of several viruses, not one, and that it is man made.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
oh.

I just assumed tha COVID was something that originated in a lab because none of the scientific explanations made any sense back in 2021 I flet the scientists didn't read the situation properly and there were ways to fight off or combat the virus simply by reading up on it and its symptoms @Alticus

I just followed Spock's logic about 'staggering contradicton'.

"Physical laws are consistent with universal laws. Where there are no laws there is no reality. All f this is unreal."

So I vaxxed accordingly (not with COVID vaccines at first) and thus far have been able to avoid it.

I strongly believe that COIVD is a hybrid of several viruses, not one, and that it is man made.

That is not what he asked you, @Joe.

He asked how you are holding up.

Like, mentally and emotionally how are you doing now that you are isolating yourself.

@Joe Part of having a conversation is listening and processing what the other person is saying or asking.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
"He asked how you are holding up.

Like, mentally and emotionally how are you doing now that you are isolating yourself."

His mother recently passed away. I was referring to that.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, weird that @Joe did not even think of it when you asked how he is holding up.

You would think that @Joe would know what you were asking about.
@The Prowler, the OP is about the Pandemic

I know your ADHD may be acting up again and the meds are wearing off,

But at least....TRY to Stick with the program.

FOCUS man & quit gaslighting and derailing threads.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
bruce-buffer-ladies-and-gentlemen-we-are-live.gif

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Almost like he don't give a shit - - - - - -