A crazy nice person

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Started yelling at my front door....with gifts.

He produced random things while chewing me out for my lawn, then started on my son who is paralysed and in a rehab hospital.

He pushed an early 1900's stained glass window in my hands, something that was in the city of Melbourne back in the day...then a lavender plant he grew...as he berated me for my son in hospital.

20210926-022510.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"You....fuck you. Have this lavender motherfucker! You like that bitch? Have this stained glass too!"

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
"You....fuck you. Have this lavender motherfucker! You like that bitch? Have this stained glass too!"

He also slammed down a bottle of vitamins and before I could say anything, a smoke detector from his pocket, while chewing me out in mega rage.

...but I know that he has episodes like that, so I talked him down... the first few minutes just being calm and listening....not saying much.

He's a top bloke but in his 70's like Seaboobies..

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I think its a defence mechinism they walk round being shitheads so they give you shit to keep you questioning their motives

Nahh... this guy absolutely loved my kid and put him up after I kicked my kid out...

I kicked my kid out because he didn't want to abide by the basic rules of the house...especially with a toddler in it.

No drugs, no illegal activity, either work or study... you know, the basics... he thought those rules were draconian at 19, so we booted him with plenty of notice...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He also slammed down a bottle of vitamins and before I could say anything, a smoke detector from his pocket, while chewing me out in mega rage.

...but I know that he has episodes like that, so I talked him down... the first few minutes just being calm and listening....not saying much.

A handsome rich Bloke? As opposed to the drunk you married. Such a failure Dinky Dianna.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Started yelling at my front door....with gifts.

He produced random things while chewing me out for my lawn, then started on my son who is paralysed and in a rehab hospital.

He pushed an early 1900's stained glass window in my hands, something that was in the city of Melbourne back in the day...then a lavender plant he grew...as he berated me for my son in hospital.

20210926-022510.jpg

The son who was in the Motorcycle accident? Why do you call him deformed?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A handsome rich Bloke? As opposed to the drunk you married. Such a failure Dinky Dianna.

His wife is beautiful and well spoken.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

His wife is beautiful and well spoken.

And she gives great head too!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Lavender was my grandmother’s favorite and also one of mine.

I find your curmudgeon neighbor’s gesture kind. I’m sorry about your kid.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a neighbor that picks up ALL my packages that come in the mail or delivery companies

If it comes from 8 to 6, he'll pick up. The delivery people already know him, so they don't even bother ringing my bell. They'll simply deliver it to him.

After he started doing that, I never missed another delivery. 1st attempt, always

He's retired pushing his 80's and all he does is sit on the curb 12 hours a day.