Anyone who actually believes Trump won in 2020

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
963392.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Look, the woman who looks like a hippopotamus!!!

Fat @Lily is in the house!!!!

Can you feel the tremors???!?!?

Hahaha!!!!

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As an Australian I can only answer the last part of the question, and that from someone living on one tiny part of the world stage.
I can tell you without a shadow of doubt that it’s not Biden who is making America a laughing stock. That “honour” rests fairly and squarely on the shoulders of Trump, the GOP and all those whom other Americans refer to as MAGATS.
People here in Australia are aghast at how anyone could believe the rubbish Trump spews unless they were bigoted, uneducated or highly motivated by some self interest. People here don’t understand how professed Christian’s could support and vote for a morally bankrupt individual who is the antithesis of everything Christian’s are supposed to be. People here cannot believe that anyone with a modicum of education and critical thinking skills can’t see through Trump - or why they would still vote for him if they do.
People here respect the job President Biden has done restoring America’s reputation and while we don’t have a say in the matter we understand that the outcome of the November election will affect us, and the rest of the world greatly. That’s why we’re hoping Trump and his followers are confined to the dustbin of history - the sooner and more emphatically the better. It’s no longer a laughing matter.