Dear Biggie Strapon, read this or stfu

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Yet, despite data indicating that demonstrations associated with the BLM movement are overwhelmingly peaceful, one recent poll suggested that 42% of respondents believe “most protesters [associated with the BLM movement] are trying to incite violence or destroy property” (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
). This is in line with the Civiqs tracking poll which finds that “net approval for the Black Lives Matter movement peaked back on June 3 [the week following the killing of George Floyd when riots first began to be reported] and has fallen sharply since” (
;
).

Research from the University of Washington indicates that this disparity stems from political orientation and biased media framing (
), such as disproportionate coverage of violent demonstrations (
). Groups like the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) have documented organized disinformation campaigns aimed at spreading a “deliberate mischaracterization of groups or movements [involved in the protests], such as portraying activists who support Black Lives Matter as violent extremists or claiming that antifa is a terrorist organization coordinated or manipulated by nebulous external forces” (
). These disinformation campaigns may be contributing to the decline in public support for the BLM movement after the initial increase following Floyd’s killing, especially amongst the white population (
;
). This waning support also comes as the Trump administration recently shifted its “law and order” messaging to target local Democratic Party politicians from urban areas, particularly on the campaign trail (
).

Despite the media focus on looting and vandalism, however, there is little evidence to suggest that demonstrators have engaged in widespread violence. In some cases where demonstrations did turn violent, there are reports of agents provocateurs — or infiltrators — instigating the violence. During a demonstration on 27 May in Minneapolis, for example, a man with an umbrella — dubbed the ‘umbrella man’ by the media and later identified as a member of the Hells Angels linked to the Aryan Cowboys, a white supremacist prison and street gang — was seen smashing store windows (
;
). It was one of the first reports of destructive activity that day, and it “created an atmosphere of hostility and tension” that helped spark an outbreak of looting following initially peaceful protests, according to police investigators, who believe the man “wanted to sow discord and racial unrest” (
). In another example on 29 May in Detroit, a number of non-residents reportedly traveled to the city to engage in violent behavior during a demonstration, leading to multiple arrests (
).

So sick of reading the utter BS you and Dovey, etal spew. As I have said before, my son lives in Portland and he has yet to even see a protest. The media hypes the small pockets of mayhem. That's how they make their money, and that's how they got Trump elected.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not deluding myself. I am aware the above bit from a research report is far too complicated for Strapon or any of the low IQ crowd, but I do want to say this: Facts will take you much further in life than blind belief in propaganda and gossip.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not deluding myself. I am aware the above bit from a research report is far too complicated for Strapon or any of the low IQ crowd, but I do want to say this: Facts will take you much further in life than blind belief in propaganda and gossip.
Quite true, but then there's the Cheap Low IQ Troll which does attract a certain subpopulation of people with short attention spans and a clipboard full of Breitbart talking points. And also the Drug Addled True Believer Earnest Troll as practiced by a few of Strapon's associates.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Quite true, but then there's the Cheap Low IQ Troll which does attract a certain subpopulation of people with short attention spans and a clipboard full of Breitbart talking points. And also the Drug Addled True Believer Earnest Troll as practiced by a few of Strapon's associates.

True, but neither group is known for its critical thinking skills. The cheap low IQ troll is too easy. The True Believer troll -- same.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
source.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

True, but neither group is known for its critical thinking skills. The cheap low IQ troll is too easy. The True Believer troll -- same.
Hahahahahaa...look at the rapport the both of yooz have! Makes me feel all fuzzy inside!
:Excited1:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Who the fuck is this Duncan Dildo Penis shaft person and why is he slobbering all over my ankles ?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Yet, despite data indicating that demonstrations associated with the BLM movement are overwhelmingly peaceful, one recent poll suggested that 42% of respondents believe “most protesters [associated with the BLM movement] are trying to incite violence or destroy property” (
). This is in line with the Civiqs tracking poll which finds that “net approval for the Black Lives Matter movement peaked back on June 3 [the week following the killing of George Floyd when riots first began to be reported] and has fallen sharply since” (
;
).

Research from the University of Washington indicates that this disparity stems from political orientation and biased media framing (
), such as disproportionate coverage of violent demonstrations (
). Groups like the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) have documented organized disinformation campaigns aimed at spreading a “deliberate mischaracterization of groups or movements [involved in the protests], such as portraying activists who support Black Lives Matter as violent extremists or claiming that antifa is a terrorist organization coordinated or manipulated by nebulous external forces” (
). These disinformation campaigns may be contributing to the decline in public support for the BLM movement after the initial increase following Floyd’s killing, especially amongst the white population (
;
). This waning support also comes as the Trump administration recently shifted its “law and order” messaging to target local Democratic Party politicians from urban areas, particularly on the campaign trail (
).

Despite the media focus on looting and vandalism, however, there is little evidence to suggest that demonstrators have engaged in widespread violence. In some cases where demonstrations did turn violent, there are reports of agents provocateurs — or infiltrators — instigating the violence. During a demonstration on 27 May in Minneapolis, for example, a man with an umbrella — dubbed the ‘umbrella man’ by the media and later identified as a member of the Hells Angels linked to the Aryan Cowboys, a white supremacist prison and street gang — was seen smashing store windows (
;
). It was one of the first reports of destructive activity that day, and it “created an atmosphere of hostility and tension” that helped spark an outbreak of looting following initially peaceful protests, according to police investigators, who believe the man “wanted to sow discord and racial unrest” (
). In another example on 29 May in Detroit, a number of non-residents reportedly traveled to the city to engage in violent behavior during a demonstration, leading to multiple arrests (
).

So sick of reading the utter BS you and Dovey, etal spew. As I have said before, my son lives in Portland and he has yet to even see a protest. The media hypes the small pockets of mayhem. That's how they make their money, and that's how they got Trump elected.
Interesting additional information I'd like to add to this: this was already clear to almost the whole world.
Apparently a lot of americans do not see it.

Hmm.... who said stuff like this before? Can I maybe remember their names? @LotusBud? Do you happen to remember who said that you might not always see things best from within and better from a distance? :LOL2:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I need a big strap on. Someone gonna do me some favors??? Hehehehe.
There are enough webshops for that, just order one and shutup
I'm pretty sure you know all of them too

Like you don't. I heard you have a giant display case for your strapons in your McMansion in Floriduh. I also heard you ride around on your golf cart with a selection of them on the passenger seat.
tenor.gif