Hey Biggie-Shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"U.S. Government - U.S. Embassy in Argentina"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"While often categorized as a democracy, the United States is more accurately defined as a constitutional federal republic. What does this mean? “Constitutional” refers to the fact that government in the United States is based on a Constitution which is the supreme law of the United States. The Constitution not only provides the framework for how the federal and state governments are structured, but also places significant limits on their powers. “Federal” means that there is both a national government and governments of the 50 states. A “republic” is a form of government in which the people hold power, but elect representatives to exercise that power."

But the question remains.....is Blanscape understanding this and thusly actually being a tad more educated because I posted this?

Or will he remain ignorant, wallowing in his sanctimonious Dunning-Kruger that we have seen come with the miserable mental disorder we call "leftardism"?

Will he ever break free from his propaganda induced psychological prison were he consumes a steady diet of lies and hate?

Maybe he thinks his drooling prog routine would go better for him over here than it did at FT? Cunt and Sasquatch annilaited him with truth bombs so hard he broke and began posting sentence fragments with machine gun regularity until CW gave him a mental health break.

Will he DO BETTER here? We shall see.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You are and always were a democracy, that's what your founding fathers fought for, and that's what you spent from then to here reminding the world what you were.

Until Trump lost an election apparently!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hope you are not confusing dat wiff a constitutional monarchy?

Did I say "Constitutional Monarchy"?

No. I said CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. And if you dont know what that means.....stop trying to blather about American politics.

It's bad enough we have people here who dont know how the country is set up and how it works.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know what’s funny tho?

America’s swag

Cause you really don’t see any of us giving the slightest fuck what happens to those insects in Scotland

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Yeah, I have read dat, many times, it simply elucidates what I am saying, it doesn't give you carte blanche to change that constitution while ignoring it when you lose.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I hope you are not confusing dat wiff a constitutional monarchy?

Did I say "Constitutional Monarchy"?

No. I said CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. And if you dont know what that means.....stop trying to blather about American politics.

It's bad enough we have people here who dont know how the country is set up and how it works.

You don't know how it works, that's the point.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Blandscape seems to be experiencing some kind of stupidity leakage at the moment

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, I have read dat, many times, it simply elucidates what I am saying, it doesn't give you carte blanche to change that constitution while ignoring it when you lose.

No it completely shows you are saying stupid shit about America being a "democracy" when it most certainly is a Constitutional Republic.

And just like every other establishment shill big government CUCK....you won't admit you were wrong and had no clue what you were talking about.

This is exactly why I said you guys are a party of cluster b personalities.

We reject the notion that any of you are smart, critical and rational thinking people. We are not impressed. You are ignorant tyrants with no empathy who have lost touch with humanity to the point where riots are acceptable in your sick minds.

And you are racists.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
A constitutional Republic is the same type of Republic that still exists in Europe.

They believe as anyone who believes in democracy does, that those who abuse it should be in jail.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

No it completely shows you are saying stupid shit about America being a "democracy" when it most certainly is a Constitutional Republic.

So what you are saying, just clarify your own arrogance in astounding ignorance, is that a "constitutional" Republic can never be a democracy, and America has not ever spent 100's of years claiming it was the greatest democracy on the planet?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not a difficult question. Do you believe in free and fair election, unless it suits your agenda?

Yes I fully "believe in" our voting system.

Which like a Republic.....we have electors to represent our votes that are obtained in a democratic process.

Now lemme ask you.....do you oppose voter ID laws to ensure the votes of the people are accurately represented? Or do think that is "racist" since most of you dumb shills actually think black people cannot be expected to HAVE ID?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A constitutional Republic is the same type of Republic that still exists in Europe.

They believe as anyone who belies in democracy does, that those who abuse it should be in jail.

No it isnt.

And there you go. "If you go against MY partisan hackery, its "abusing democracy".....and to the gulags with you!"

Because you are ignorant tyrants.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

They believe as anyone who belies in democracy does, that those who abuse it should be in jail.

No it isnt.

And there you go. "If you go against MY partisan hackery, its "abusing democracy".....and to the gulags with you!"

Well me and my ilk never tried to overthrow a bonifide election violently...have yours?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So what you are saying, just clarify your own arrogance in astounding ignorance, is that a "constitutional" Republic can never be a democracy, and America has not ever spent 100's of years claiming it was the greatest democracy on the planet?

Motherfucker I said America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC that has some democratic policies.

And since this is fucking you up so badly because you've drank collective kool aid and seem to think a democracy is some beacon of freedom and liberty(when its NOT...its the opposite) you clearly are unfit to discuss American politics.

Again....you are too arrogant to accept when you are wrong or learn shit. You are in the discussion to push your cult doctrines on others.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

No it isnt.

Please tell us all that you at least understand that America is still a democracy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No it isnt.

Well me and my ilk never tried to overthrow a bonifide election violently...have yours?

Me and my ilk never reigned violent domestic terror on innocent communities and cried like bitches when people defend themselves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No it isnt.

Please tell us all that you at least understand that America is still a democracy.

America is NOT a fucking democracy. It is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

Omfg.

Stop trying to force a down grade.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Motherfucker I said America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC that has some democratic policies.

And since this is fucking you up so badly because you've drank collective kool aid and seem to think a democracy is some beacon of freedom and liberty(when its NOT...its the opposite) you clearly are unfit to discuss American politics.

Again....you are too arrogant to accept when you are wrong or learn shit. You are in the discussion to push your cult doctrines on others.

It doesn't have some democratic policies. It is democracy. It fought wars to prove it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dove. Stop. Blandstupid is an idiot. We all knew that already. No need to reinforce that singular and irrefutable truth

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"I pledge allegiance to flag of the United States of America
And to the REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS".

Fucking hell.....willfully ignorant.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It doesn't have some democratic policies. It is democracy. It fought wars to prove it.

WRONG.