Hey Biggie-Shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is the United States still a democracy? Or did that change on Jan 6th?

Well it actually DID change on the 6th because now in America you will be labeled a domestic terrorist for protesting against the establishment.

Considering getting off the propaganda.

Or murdering police men while attempting to hang your own Vice President.

You fucking brainwashed idiot.....no one killed a police officer. NO ONE

Stop being a corporate establishment shill.

So you cool with the multiple attacks on police during the BLM riots and the attacks on the precincts? Or is killing police and innocent people okay for leftards?

Leftards ARE violent AF.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is the answer you?

Are you fucking stupid?

Fuckinf READ the first 5 times I directly answered you.

Fucking hell....these dipshita dont like the answer ir dont understand the answer? They just pretend it didnt happen and keep blathering thier brainwashed bullshit.

You don't seem to convinced you are a democracy, so why wouldn't I challenge that Fox News narrative?

See you are so brainwashed you cant even discuss anything.

You dont even know what kind of country America IS.

As I said? Ignorant and arrogant CANT be educated.

You need therapy. Like the therapy people get when they escape cults.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We will be a democracy if we are in power, and it will be a tyranny if we are not.

That's false as fuck. A Republic is power of the people via representation. We have state and federal gov and each state the people govern themselves. Each district is represented in the state. Each state is represented to federal government.

Democracy is like gang rape. The desires of the majority outweighing those of a minority (like 5 men raping a woman against her will because democracy gave all the power to the majority.
..that IS tyranny)

Here in a our Constitutional Republic, everyone who votes is represented. The rights and liberties of the individual (instead of the collective) are honored and preserved.

We are far superior to a democracy.

Some call America a "representative democracy"
.....which is just a weird way to say "Republic".

You don't know what you are talking about. Plain and simple.

You are far superior to democracy? You do realise the levels of democracy or republicanism that you explain in terms of governance are replicated everywhere. So how can your system be better if it is exactly the same as every other western democracy on the planet?

We are superior to a democracy.

I couldnt tell you shit about your country. Nothing about it requires me and I'm not impacted by it.

But YOU are in here emotional over MY country.....because America impacts you.

You're welcome.

You are what you say on the tin. A democracy. You still vote don't ye. You do know what a vote is. Only curious because lots of black's didn't until recently, and now the GOP is trying to rob them of that recency.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Is the answer you?

Are you fucking stupid?

Fuckinf READ the first 5 times I directly answered you.

Fucking hell....these dipshita dont like the answer ir dont understand the answer? They just pretend it didnt happen and keep blathering thier brainwashed bullshit.

You don't seem to convinced you are a democracy, so why wouldn't I challenge that Fox News narrative?

See you are so brainwashed you cant even discuss anything.

You dont even know what kind of country America IS.

As I said? Ignorant and arrogant CANT be educated.

You need therapy. Like the therapy people get when they escape cults.

Of course I'm discussing, I'm just confused as to why you are blaming me for your ignorance, and your inability to discuss it.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
So you are not a democracy, you just spent the post war years surreptitiously telling the world you were, just to claim you aren't democratic after Jan 6th, you are a constitutional republic, personified by a constitution that elevates democracy to new lowly heights.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember throwing out this offer out to that mentally stunted hippo, Succubus.

I will forever leave this forum and other forums of your choosing. In addition, I will tell you who I am with credentials such as a drivers license on one other document of your choice.

All this for the paultry sum of: $3.5K

Deal?
I'll shit on your face for $1.95

I’ll let my dog shit on your lawn and I will fight you ~ The Prowler having a quaranteeny sized meltypooh
What kind of dog? I might not even care.

I dunno the exact breed… but it kinda looks like a foreskin (ironically) *gigglesnortz* :GiggleBitch:
I'd prolly shoot it with a 357 then, just to be sure. Bring a bag or a shovel.
Why are you so afraid on Dog's? Were your ancestors members of any chain gangs?
Leftists hate guns because they dont want anyone to be able to defend themselves against thier violence.

That's just the obvious reality.

But what if one lives in a country that outlaws guns?

Then that's where they live lol. I encourage people to go live in countries more suited to thier values.

Personally I would not want to live anywhere were I couldnt arm myself either for self defense or hunting.

I rather like it. Ever hear of mass murder In CR? Most crooks don’t even pack.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Wow, seamolester says its safer than America yet:
"Costa Rica is considered the least violent nation in Central America with a homicide rate of 11 per 100,000 people each year. By comparison, the US homicide rate in 2019 was 5 per 100,000 people, according to the most recent figures from the
Program."
PWN3D!

I still say that. I’d bet it had more to do with the land deal than robbery
Those numbers show its less than half as safe.

You can’t go anywhere anyway.
Not the point idiot. You talk shit about how great the CR Hovel is and yet the murder rate is more than double the US average. Some CR Hovel cities are higher than Chicongo!

The murder rate in the US is more than FIVE times that of Portugal. Fucking barbaric country.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember throwing out this offer out to that mentally stunted hippo, Succubus.

I will forever leave this forum and other forums of your choosing. In addition, I will tell you who I am with credentials such as a drivers license on one other document of your choice.

Deal?

I’ll let my dog shit on your lawn and I will fight you ~ The Prowler having a quaranteeny sized meltypooh

I dunno the exact breed… but it kinda looks like a foreskin (ironically) *gigglesnortz* :GiggleBitch:
Leftists hate guns because they dont want anyone to be able to defend themselves against thier violence.

Then that's where they live lol. I encourage people to go live in countries more suited to thier values.

Personally I would not want to live anywhere were I couldnt arm myself either for self defense or hunting.

"Costa Rica is considered the least violent nation in Central America with a homicide rate of 11 per 100,000 people each year. By comparison, the US homicide rate in 2019 was 5 per 100,000 people, according to the most recent figures from the
Program."
PWN3D!

Not the point idiot. You talk shit about how great the CR Hovel is and yet the murder rate is more than double the US average. Some CR Hovel cities are higher than Chicongo!

The murder rate in the US is more than FIVE times that of Portugal. Fucking barbaric country.
But we have a lot more freedoms tho.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Deal?

Program."
PWN3D!

and that of course, as nothing to do with all the savages which have been pouring across our borders. Right?

It's all those cousin fuckers toasted up on moonshine they drink out of a boot on the side of an eerie looking mountainside that are doing all this bad stuff. And that's cause they're MAGA

right?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Deal?

Program."
PWN3D!

But we have a lot more freedoms tho.

I know. The freedom to prevent women from getting abortions and to treat employees like slaves and to not give everyone health care. Wooo hooooo! Freeeeeeeeeeedummmmm.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Deal?

Program."
PWN3D!

and that of course, as nothing to do with all the savages which have been pouring across our borders. Right?

It's all those cousin fuckers toasted up on moonshine they drink out of a boot on the side of an eerie looking mountainside that are doing all this bad stuff. And that's cause they're MAGA

right?

Fuck, it was only a couple of generations ago you were the savages pouring over the border. What's it like to live in a country with no real heritage?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Deal?

Program."
PWN3D!

right?

Yeah, right. All the murders are being committed by undocumented workers, not crazy Muricans with hundreds of guns.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
If I was a white person living in America with a major chip on my shoulder about what democracy means, I might feel compelled to murder other white people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What's it like to live in a country with no real heritage?

It's great. I personally went from being a criminal thug as Murdy so eloquently likes to suggest; to being a senior officer in a fortune 500 company making a handsome salary of more than 200K a year to work 75% less than pretty much everyone around me

Only in America, and I damn sure love her for the opportunity I'd not receive any where else

Now onto you.

What's it like to wear a dress, fart pixie dust and live in one of the most insignificant places on the planet, that, ironically, has to rely on a country with no real heritage for it's national defense?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Deal?

Program."
PWN3D!

right?

Yeah, right. All the murders are being committed by undocumented workers, not crazy Muricans with hundreds of guns.
Yeah, those gangbangers in NY, Chicago and LA sure do have a lot of illegal weaponry. No arguments there

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Christ Joo, if only your CEO knew what you are incapable of being up to.
He does know

we laugh about it often.

Wanna know why? Because I put well over 4 million dollars in revenue in his pocket per year so, quite frankly, he could care less how many of you pathetic insects I step on daily as long as those checks keep rolling in

The beauties of capitalism